Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 am
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
((god i have been away for so loooooooong, my modem had really died, but i'm back... whats hapening scince the last 100 pages anyway?))

(nothing really, shun is the target of a love triangle, mio broke severu's heart, so now hes pissed, sev split into 3 differant sev's, all with differant personalities, and now thier all pissed at daraith like you wouldnt believe)
((in short terms, the usual when i dont put you guys on the good path, were are mayun, sev and serverus right now? nemu is dating shun as i can see... i'm planing in raiding the dead arctoso's castle, or whatever that vamp king from russia is called))

(arcturus, have fun with that, but fair warning, hes dead, not his guards)
(and overall, ya, thats about it)
((thats why i'm going there, we wouldnt want an army of masterless unded/deoms roaming around town, it isint becalse of the vamp king's treasure full of goodies, oh no... not to mention nemu's child... toght i doubt he/she is still alive)) ed was now in front of arcturus's castle, for the first time with an sword to fight, he looks around "it's just me or it's stinkyer around here that before?", he said unteaching his 3 feet long sword, keeping the steath ready to be used as shield as untied ((i would apreciate some help from the 3 legerndary brothers))

-the three brothers, mayun, sev and severus stood by his side, as thier weapons appeared-
mayun: you guys do what yall need to, im going to find nemu's son, he has to still be alive
(possible new character entering the story, POSSIBLE!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:14 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
((god i have been away for so loooooooong, my modem had really died, but i'm back... whats hapening scince the last 100 pages anyway?))

(nothing really, shun is the target of a love triangle, mio broke severu's heart, so now hes pissed, sev split into 3 differant sev's, all with differant personalities, and now thier all pissed at daraith like you wouldnt believe)
((in short terms, the usual when i dont put you guys on the good path, were are mayun, sev and serverus right now? nemu is dating shun as i can see... i'm planing in raiding the dead arctoso's castle, or whatever that vamp king from russia is called))

((thats why i'm going there, we wouldnt want an army of masterless unded/deoms roaming around town, it isint becalse of the vamp king's treasure full of goodies, oh no... not to mention nemu's child... toght i doubt he/she is still alive)) ed was now in front of arcturus's castle, for the first time with an sword to fight, he looks around "it's just me or it's stinkyer around here that before?", he said unteaching his 3 feet long sword, keeping the steath ready to be used as shield as untied ((i would apreciate some help from the 3 legerndary brothers))

-the three brothers, mayun, sev and severus stood by his side, as thier weapons appeared-
mayun: you guys do what yall need to, im going to find nemu's son, he has to still be alive
((if he apears remenber to edit you post at the profiles)) "if he is alive its a good idea to make sure he isnt as homicidal and egomatic as arcturus... shall we go?" he said starting to walk up the stairs "and i'm gratfull to have gained magic somewhat now that i'l fight this kind of creatures... is there anything worse that mister ego in there?" he said pointing with the steath to the castle  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 am
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

((if he apears remenber to edit you post at the profiles)) "if he is alive its a good idea to make sure he isnt as homicidal and egomatic as arcturus... shall we go?" he said starting to walk up the stairs "and i'm gratfull to have gained magic somewhat now that i'l fight this kind of creatures... is there anything worse that mister ego in there?" he said pointing with the steath to the castle

severus: ....his royal guards.........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

severus: ....his royal guards.........
"explain why while we go up these daam long stairs... anything worse that the old me?"((i.e: when he was an cold blooded cold blodded murders, and yes i ment to put the cold blooded twice))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 am
((umbelivable what disney was doing back at the lion king User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 am
((multitasking?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 am
there is something VERY wrong with the forums  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 am
((sev... are you multitasking? your reply didnt show up, onlysaid you posted))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:01 am
(ya, somethings dfubar right now i guess, i got completely booted from the whole site when they did the update that put up the new header and footer)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 am
RCT-1107 sev
(ya, somethings dfubar right now i guess, i got completely booted from the whole site when they did the update that put up the new header and footer)
((in any case did you see the lion kking subliminar message i posted? and please lets continue))
Quote:
"explain why while we go up these daam long stairs... anything worse that the old me?"((i.e: when he was an cold blooded cold blodded murders, and yes i ment to put the cold blooded twice))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 am
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
((in any case did you see the lion kking subliminar message i posted? and please lets continue))
Quote:

(yes, i did, i heard they put those messed up subliminal ******** things in alot of thier movies)
well, ther royal guards are selected from the strongest, most brutal soldiers he has....sorry, had, in any case, they will give thier life to defend anything and everything in here  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
Quote:

(yes, i did, i heard they put those messed up subliminal ******** things in alot of thier movies)
well, ther royal guards are selected from the strongest, most brutal soldiers he has....sorry, had, in any case, they will give thier life to defend anything and everything in here
((like an p***s on the little maidman's cover...))"doesent sound worse that their master" he said as they reached the door "shold i knock?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 am
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
Quote:

((like an p***s on the little maidman's cover...))"doesent sound worse that their master" he said as they reached the door "shold i knock?"

severus: please....allow me- he placed one hand on the door, a few seconds later, it creaked open-.........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
Quote:

severus: please....allow me- he placed one hand on the door, a few seconds later, it creaked open-.........
"perfect... and as i recall from a hunter's memorie... he keep his prisoners on the second underground floor... the guards staied at the first floor... and i'l head to the treasure room on the 5th floor once we are done cleaning the place up" he said looking around with the rapier ready, looking from the middle of the room they would look way too badass with the hair and clothes to the wind, ed gave the firt two steps inside  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:21 am
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

"perfect... and as i recall from a hunter's memorie... he keep his prisoners on the second underground floor... the guards staied at the first floor... and i'l head to the treasure room on the 5th floor once we are done cleaning the place up" he said looking around with the rapier ready, looking from the middle of the room they would look way too badass with the hair and clothes to the wind, ed gave the firt two steps inside

-insantly, the guards began to fall from the cieling-
sev: ITS A TRAP!
-the guards lunged at them, but these were his personal bodyguards, just palace guards, they are easy pickings-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games