Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
ohh its you it's been a while

Yeah, I know. I've been rather busy.

lol how ya been

Can't really complain. I yelled a a bunch of third graders yesterday and am still trying to find a job.

ohh nice...hope they deserve it i did the same to my lil bros friends they got scare mostly i was using the deep man voice ><

Oh, they definitely deserved it.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
ohh its you it's been a while

Yeah, I know. I've been rather busy.

lol how ya been

Can't really complain. I yelled a a bunch of third graders yesterday and am still trying to find a job.

ohh nice...hope they deserve it i did the same to my lil bros friends they got scare mostly i was using the deep man voice ><

Oh, they definitely deserved it.

twisted yes children need to be put in there place. twisted

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:24 pm

The sound of chains clanking together fills the air as Suki enters the bar. Taking a moment to look the place over she decides to take a seat at a booth in the far end of the bar. With a heavy sigh she looks at the door, mp3 player screaming loudly in her ears.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm

*walks out of celler carreing a wine bottle and glass* That should do it ^.^ *set them on bar counter and looks over at new fur* May I help you? ^.^

Blaze Duewater

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Blinking her almond brown eyes focus on the fur behind the coulder. Takes the headphones off and shuts the player down. "Oh hello, umm I'd like a lemon bomb please."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm

*pulls a few items from under counter and starts mixing* And what brings you here to night, if I might ask?

Blaze Duewater

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm

"Oh well...I haven't really been around lately, so I thought that the club would be a nice place to meet new furs, that and I'm waiting on someone." She smiles sweetly tailplaying with the chains on her tattered stressed jeans.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:41 pm

*Steps inside of the bar and glances about. Smiles lovingly spotting Suki, and slowly pads over to the booth* Evening love. Mind if I join you?

Dustin Wolfram

Blaze Duewater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm

*hands you your drink* And would this be the handsome gent you where waiting for? ^.^ May I get you anything sir?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Looking up at Dustin she smiles and scoots over. "Not at all hun. Would you like anything to drink?"

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm

YAF fan 362
*hands you your drink* And would this be the handsome gent you where waiting for? ^.^ May I get you anything sir?
Nods. "It is." Takes the drink and shoots some of it down savoring the taste of the lemon juice mixing with the vodka in her mouth. "Thanks for the drink. How are you doing to night Mr... ?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Suki Wolfram
YAF fan 362
Nods. "It is." Takes the drink and shoots some of it down savoring the taste of the lemon juice mixing with the vodka in her mouth. "Thanks for the drink. How are you doing to night Mr... ?"

Mr. Martin, but please call me Alex ^.^ Im doing quite well.

Blaze Duewater

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm

YAF fan 362

Mr. Martin, but please call me Alex ^.^ Im doing quite well.

"That's great to know Alex." ^^ "Have things been kind of slow around here?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Sets down next to Suki and smiles "Thanks love." Looking up at the bar tender, "I'll have a rum and coke, please."

Dustin Wolfram

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Dustin Wolfram
Sets down next to Suki and smiles "Thanks love." Looking up at the bar tender, "I'll have a rum and coke, please."
She smiles and leans into him placing her head on his shoulder.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games