Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:53 am
Nikku Urufu
DoomNeko
There Photoshoped and Photobucket-ed. xd
Akhyraelle : N3KKID! O.O

And that's it. Took me a while to do, all the proportions were off and some still seem to be. x_x
Random anatomy practice drawing :3

For some reason, I'm pretty sure I must've messed up somewhere >.O;;
Nikku stands on Nicks head in triumph "MINE!!!!!!!!!" growls "anyone touch i kill" flames cover his body

Owen would smirk right about now. Akhyraelle's got a second bodyguard XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:53 am
Nick shoots Nikku to the ground "you burnt my hair you love sick mutt scream scream stressed stressed domokun domokun " Nikku gets up "hehe i saw the sexiness in DoomNekos sig, hehe mine"  

Nikku Urufu

Zeerau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:55 am
Shayde wanders in,"Hello..."He walks off,his nose in a book. Shayde collides with a wall and is rendered unconcious.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:01 am
Zeerau
Shayde wanders in,"Hello..."He walks off,his nose in a book. Shayde collides with a wall and is rendered unconcious.

Oik. *picks him up and lays him on the couch*
o.o;;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Nikku Urufu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:04 am
DoomNeko
Nikku Urufu
DoomNeko
There Photoshoped and Photobucket-ed. xd
Akhyraelle : N3KKID! O.O

And that's it. Took me a while to do, all the proportions were off and some still seem to be. x_x
Random anatomy practice drawing :3

For some reason, I'm pretty sure I must've messed up somewhere >.O;;
Nikku stands on Nicks head in triumph "MINE!!!!!!!!!" growls "anyone touch i kill" flames cover his body

Owen would smirk right about now. Akhyraelle's got a second bodyguard XD
Nikku walks and sits infront of Owen and point to him "its the greatness O.O" he then bows  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:06 am
DoomNeko
Zeerau

o.o;;
He wakes,sitting up,"Uhm...sorry...Absorbing book..." Shayde quickly stuff the book away so as not to be absorbed again.  

Zeerau

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:10 am
Zeerau
DoomNeko
Zeerau

o.o;;
He wakes,sitting up,"Uhm...sorry...Absorbing book..." Shayde quickly stuff the book away so as not to be absorbed again.

S'ok, accidents happen to everyone. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:12 am
Nikku chases hsi tail happily "i saw dah sexyness in the sig again" Nick smacks him with a newspaper "down mutt"  

Nikku Urufu

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:13 am
Nikku Urufu
Nikku chases hsi tail happily "i saw dah sexyness in the sig again" Nick smacks him with a newspaper "down mutt"

*hands him the Sunday newspaper roll*
See? This one's twice as fat. Much better! domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:18 am
DoomNeko
Nikku Urufu

Nick takes it and starts to chase Nikku around the room "HAHA there is no Akhyraelle to bump into so your screwed AH HAHAHAHA!" Nick then bumps into Owen "oof" hits the ground "owie"  

Nikku Urufu

Zeerau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:20 am
Nikku Urufu
DoomNeko
Nikku Urufu

Nick takes it and starts to chase Nikku around the room "HAHA there is no Akhyraelle to bump into so your screwed AH HAHAHAHA!" Nick then bumps into Owen "oof" hits the ground "owie"
Shayde sits and watches fun,pain and chaos unfold,"Oooookay then...."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:23 am
Zeerau
Nikku Urufu
DoomNeko
Nikku Urufu

*sits next to him*
Aye, maybe we should start making bets on this and make profit :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zeerau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:25 am
DoomNeko
Zeerau
Nikku Urufu
DoomNeko
Nikku Urufu

*sits next to him*
Shayde laughs,"Maybe...we could probably make a killing...if Nick doesn't first..."He shakes his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:26 am
Nikku stands on Nick head as he lays on the groudnf rom bumping into Owen "i saw dah cutness Akhyraelle in dah siggy again" he pauses for a moment then howls "MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL PROTECT THE CUTENESS WITH MY LIFE" then howls once more  

Nikku Urufu

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:28 am
Zeerau
DoomNeko
Zeerau
Nikku Urufu
DoomNeko
Nikku Urufu

*sits next to him*
Shayde laughs,"Maybe...we could probably make a killing...if Nick doesn't first..."He shakes his head.

Hehe. Fun fun :3  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games