Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 am
"So, you like to be abused," Chaos sneered.

Warbringer chose to ignore the conversation at this point, though she shared Jude's concern. Chaos, on the other hand, couldn't care less, as per usual.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 am
That Chaos hadn't put it together by now struck Jude silent. Beating around the bush like this was like taking candy from a baby. Warbringer, at the very least, understood. Maybe she could tease him about it later.

"Noooot quite," he said. "But let's get off this before one of the kids comes along and we'll both have some 'splaining to Blizzard to do."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 am
"~/~, Birdman's still around? Haven't seen him in a long ~/~ time. But ya got a point, seems like there's a lot of kids in this outfit. For all the sense THAT makes." Chaos said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 am
With each passing moment, Jude was more and more thankful that Nick never swore like this. "-Are- there more kids than the two hybrid boys that belong to Blizzard?" he asked.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:12 am
"Well, let's see here. There's Lykas and his boy toy, there's the kid with the fruity hair, his younger sister, his girlfriend and her younger sisters, some black kid and his two girlfriends, a silver-haired kid and his younger sister... I could probably do this all day long. You gotta consider, most regions let kids start their pokemon journeys when they're TEN. Makes me wanna carve open the idiot who thought THAT was a good idea."

Warbringer donned a mildly shocked expression when Chaos described his opinion of the journeying age. She'd never seen him in a parental light before.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:24 am
Even Jude leaned back in light of this. Chaos was almost politically correct. He couldn't have expected this even a month from now. Maybe the guy didn't commit the kinds of crimes he first took him for. Maybe. "So there's some gay kids here, even," he mused. "I get the feeling Tails-boy and Tristen can handle themselves just fine under Blizz, but it's the humans I can't help worrying about...not that -I'm- one to talk."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 am
'Dude, after rolling with this group, I know what our world is capable of. No ten year old is ready for this s**t, no matter what the Pokemon League thinks.

Anyway, I'm starting to feel like a conservative ~/~ talking like this, so what say we change the subject."
Chaos shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 am
Jude shrug. He couldn't blame Chaos. To feel like a conservative is a very crappy feeling indeed. "Lead on," he said. "I've heard of some ten year olds that have bested the Elite Four, but those are very special snowflakes"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:37 am
"Yeah, there's always gonna be exceptions rising to the top while the rest of the kids dawdle around routes because they can't get a single badge. So, how'd ya change?" Chaos asked, vaguely inquiring to Jude's becoming a hybrid.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 am
"Change?" Jude asked. Maybe Chaos had caught on after all. "Oh, nei, I was born this way."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 am
'Nother lifer, huh? Bossfox was like that, I think. His kid was, I know. I was gonna make the change too. At first, birdman was all 'becoming a hybrid is a major life change, you shouldn't rush into it, et cetera'. Later on, he was all 'Bossfox needs you changed, you should totally go for it and stuff'. Of course, my lady took me away from it all before Bossfox could take me to this 'Hydra' place or whatever to make the change happen." Chaos explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am
Jude's ears perked with visible alarm. This was not the answer he had expected. But though this Bossfox wasn't familiar, he caught on quick. "Oh. Oh," he said. "Hybrid stuff. Nei, in that case I wasn't quite born this way. I changed when I was around six or seven. You see, I was walking along the woods and I see this shiny thing stuck in a root outcropping and, well..."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 am
Chaos raised an eyebrow. "What did you think I was talking about?" he asked.

Warbringer gave Chaos a side glance. Really, it should be obvious by now...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 am
Jude couldn't hold a straight face anymore, and his glance shifted to Warbringer. "Why don't you tell him? It looks like you caught on not long after you saw me."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 am
Although she gave Jude a face that practically voiced her displeasure at having to be the one to 'explain', she leaned into her master and whispered into his ear.

"Oh. Yeah, come to think of it, I should have guessed about that by now. Not like it's any of my business, anyway." Chaos shrugged.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games