Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:10 pm
a wolf tries to attack Kiana as she is healing Leon but Izara throws her dagger at its chest and pins it to the wall. she runs over to her sister and looks up at Haku, "yes he lost a load of blood"  
busos_gurl
*Pulls sward out of thin air not exactly sure whats going on and runs over to Ryoji* Hey whats going on?

Ryoku starts crying."Aunt Sawah?" He walks over to Sarah. He looks at her still tears going down his cheeks.  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ed stand betwen the wolfs/sarah and leon  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 pm
*you hear xultima laugh * errrr... i think hes giveing the wolfs power (ryokus theme song listen to most of it it gets better)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay1-ra1A3PA&feature=related  

lord chazxr

RaWr-i-lovely

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Pulls sward out of thin air not exactly sure whats going on and runs over to Ryoji* Hey whats going on?

"some wolves crashed the party while u were gone...we took care of them but Leon lost to many blood" Ryoji says. "Kiana is healing him"

(I was too lol) *Smiles* Thanks ill go help then ill meet you some where later oh and i love you *Runs off to help Kiana*  
Emo_lovin_Punk
a wolf tries to attack Kiana as she is healing Leon but Izara throws her dagger at its chest and pins it to the wall. she runs over to her sister and looks up at Haku, "yes he lost a load of blood"

-haku put his left arm on his chest and his right arm on leon's chest- i will give him my blood. -haku biteshis lip becuz of the pain-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

*turns back invisable leaving a dent in the grass*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:12 pm
Then a huge Red haired wolf walks in "You puny Wolflings cant take out these humans?" He starts running at Ryoku. "Ahhh!!!" Ryoku runs and hides behind Sarah.  

MickeyTenshi

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 pm
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl

Ryoku starts crying."Aunt Sawah?" He walks over to Sarah. He looks at her still tears going down his cheeks.

*Picks him up and carries him to his dad* You need to stay here with me so i can help him ok hunny?!?!  
Quote:
Then a huge Red haired wolf walks in "You puny Wolflings cant take out these humans?" He starts running at Ryoku. "Ahhh!!!" Ryoku runs and hides behind Sarah.
ed runs and act as a meat shield betwen them  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Izara grabs Racy's invisable body and says to her "dammit Racy this is no time for your lovesickness! hes married and has a kid! get over him!"
Kiana flinches loosing concentration "oh..."
Izara glares at Racy and whispers "stop it! ok"  
*xultima you son of a b* *looks at ryoku* you idiot xultima *looks at sarah* we must kill xultima..... leon was one of my best friends..go get help ill keep healing him.  

lord chazxr

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara grabs Racy's invisable body and says to her "dammit Racy this is no time for your lovesickness! hes married and has a kid! get over him!"
Kiana flinches loosing concentration "oh..."
Izara glares at Racy and whispers "stop it! ok"

*Helps keep Kiana focused*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm
notingles
Quote:

Izara snaps creacting a force feild and lets the wolf bounce away then she throws a dagger at the wolf and it hits him between the eyes  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm
notingles
Quote:

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games