Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:26 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
((in any case did you see the lion kking subliminar message i posted? and please lets continue))

(yes, i did, i heard they put those messed up subliminal ******** things in alot of thier movies)
well, ther royal guards are selected from the strongest, most brutal soldiers he has....sorry, had, in any case, they will give thier life to defend anything and everything in here
((like an p***s on the little maidman's cover...))"doesent sound worse that their master" he said as they reached the door "shold i knock?"

severus: please....allow me- he placed one hand on the door, a few seconds later, it creaked open-.........
"perfect... and as i recall from a hunter's memorie... he keep his prisoners on the second underground floor... the guards staied at the first floor... and i'l head to the treasure room on the 5th floor once we are done cleaning the place up" he said looking around with the rapier ready, looking from the middle of the room they would look way too badass with the hair and clothes to the wind, ed gave the firt two steps inside

-insantly, the guards began to fall from the cieling-
sev: ITS A TRAP!
-the guards lunged at them, but these were his personal bodyguards, just palace guards, they are easy pickings-
"i noticed it is...." he said not seeming to mind much the one behind him, that once ed turned around falled to his knees with blood pouring out from his back, and finally ed tried to use magic that he gained, by using aletrical charges on his rapier and louging to an group of falling guards, that as soon as cuted, burned "why are they so weak, i toght that a king would have better guards"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 am
((elo?))
Quote:
"i noticed it is...." he said not seeming to mind much the one behind him, that once ed turned around falled to his knees with blood pouring out from his back, and finally ed tried to use magic that he gained, by using aletrical charges on his rapier and louging to an group of falling guards, that as soon as cuted, burned "why are they so weak, i toght that a king would have better guards"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 am
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
((like an p***s on the little maidman's cover...))"doesent sound worse that their master" he said as they reached the door "shold i knock?"

severus: please....allow me- he placed one hand on the door, a few seconds later, it creaked open-.........
"perfect... and as i recall from a hunter's memorie... he keep his prisoners on the second underground floor... the guards staied at the first floor... and i'l head to the treasure room on the 5th floor once we are done cleaning the place up" he said looking around with the rapier ready, looking from the middle of the room they would look way too badass with the hair and clothes to the wind, ed gave the firt two steps inside

-the guards lunged at them, but these were his personal bodyguards, just palace guards, they are easy pickings-

thier the palace guards, not the kings royal guards, thier not trained as well, im not surprised thier not to tough, just waity until we reach the throne room  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

thier the palace guards, not the kings royal guards, thier not trained as well, im not surprised thier not to tough, just waity until we reach the throne room
"4th floor right under the treasure room and all the... *servants*" he said steathing his sword, done with the slicing part "prisoners or throne room?" he said looking for the stairs "i was expecting an castlevania SoTN vibe in an vampire king's castle"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

"4th floor right under the treasure room and all the... *servants*" he said steathing his sword, done with the slicing part "prisoners or throne room?" he said looking for the stairs "i was expecting an castlevania SoTN vibe in an vampire king's castle"

its got some gothic fair, but nothing that would really stand out ^^
you take sever and sev, and go to the throne room, take what you like, im going to search the castle for nemu's son  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

its got some gothic fair, but nothing that would really stand out ^^
you take sever and sev, and go to the throne room, take what you like, im going to search the castle for nemu's son
"nah... i'm here more for the geting rid of his servants part... plus i'm still not used to my new powers so i need an training range... i would say he would be eather on the tower, or the basement" ed started walking upstairs to the trone room "and i think i also need to know were is some water here, i'm thirsty"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm
mayun:then get some water, ill check the basement first
severus: i know...thiers an armory down the hallway here-he looks at a map of the castle-
sev: me and severus will raid the armory and barracks ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
severus: i know...thiers an armory down the hallway here-he looks at a map of the castle-
"dont worry mayun, i will... and i'l check the throne room as well" he said already out of sight, turning into an full snake to steathly get to the throne room ((and save me of battle sequences by the 15 minutes i'l leave))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:19 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
"dont worry mayun, i will... and i'l check the throne room as well" he said already out of sight, turning into an full snake to steathly get to the throne room ((and save me of battle sequences by the 15 minutes i'l leave))

(lol, later)
-he walked down a staircase that went down a level-...according to the map, the building goes...4 stories down.....so.....heres M1......(minus 1)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 pm
((back)) ed already bored of using the snake form came back to normal in a room full of food, and some water, he tasted them BY THE SMELL before eating and saw it was safe... and quite tasty, so he dove an pice of the meat down his throat and drank some of the water, to become an snake again and continue to the throne room, 10-15 minutes later he was at the throne room, but there were three mid scale guards in front of it ((not royal)), then ed toght it was better to take care of them later, it would be stupid to atack concidering he would be VERY outnumbered by the guards that would come from downstairs and slided down the trash sistem to the 1st story underground into the room mayun was, sliding out and sneaking up behind him comfusing with an guard, to become at an human shape again, and stoping as soon as he reconized mayun "why do you vampires follow only a single fashion of clothing?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 pm
notingles
((back)) ed already bored of using the snake form came back to normal in a room full of food, and some water, he tasted them BY THE SMELL before eating and saw it was safe... and quite tasty, so he dove an pice of the meat down his throat and drank some of the water, to become an snake again and continue to the throne room, 10-15 minutes later he was at the throne room, but there were three mid scale guards in front of it ((not royal)), then ed toght it was better to take care of them later, it would be stupid to atack concidering he would be VERY outnumbered by the guards that would come from downstairs and slided down the trash sistem to the 1st story underground into the room mayun was, sliding out and sneaking up behind him comfusing with an guard, to become at an human shape again, and stoping as soon as he reconized mayun "why do you vampires follow only a single fashion of clothing?"

-he smirked-
mayun: its a thing we've for.....you know, a few thousand years ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

-he smirked-
mayun: its a thing we've for.....you know, a few thousand years ^^
"at least we arent fighting orochi's soldiers... and in any case were are we heading?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((suffer))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm
*a girl with cat ears and a dog tail. turquise hair and green eyes. walks in and says in a small voice* hello?  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 pm
rena akai
*a girl with cat ears and a dog tail. turquise hair and green eyes. walks in and says in a small voice* hello?
"kill it" ((make you profile at the profile forums if you dont want to be banned please... you have 20 minutes))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games