Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:15 pm
Considering that there's only three major fleets out there (Nakara's doesn't count since it's not deployed in attack modes), two sith one jedi, and only two people are really with massive deployments, admiralities are unlikely to match any perspective model.

Kind of ironic, really.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Someone apparently has ignored what I said about trek fighters.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:04 pm
Trek fighters?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:07 pm
The Gryphon Fighter that the Lyrrans have.
I thought I said to Fury that I disaproved of the idea of her using Star Trek based starships.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:25 pm
The one that was chosen even looks trekkie. Not like the canonical star trek fighter craft, which actually looks like it could exist in Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm
What I'm getting at is that it doesnt look sufficiently star wars enough for the RP. I know people pull pictures from everywhere for their craft of choice but this I'm not a fan of.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:34 pm
Isn't that what I said. Anyway... for awesome look up.

Nuke in Space  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 pm
People pull ships from all over the place, but it's only Trek that you have a problem with? Look, it's not like I'm asking for the Enterprise or anything, the fighter pic I got isn't even canon in Star Trek, it's fan-designed.

I just like the picture, screw where it came from. It's got the bent nose like and F-4 and the wing design of an F/A-22.

Nelo already confirmed it, why do you care so much about what it looks like?

Darth Fury

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:23 pm
because I cant suspend my disbelief when facing it.
I might as well just start building some birds of prey.
But if Nelo confirmed it, then who am I to argue.
(Note to self: begin building "Raptor" class warships)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Wow, I just read my own post and it sounded kinda bit**y. Sorry for getting over-emotional about it, I just like it a lot and honestly don't understand why it is such a big deal.  

Darth Fury

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Darth Fury
Wow, I just read my own post and it sounded kinda bit**y. Sorry for getting over-emotional about it, I just like it a lot and honestly don't understand why it is such a big deal.

Not a problem.
If Nelo accepted it, then its Ok.
Oh, and if you're going to make an entry for it in the OGG, you'll need a longer block of info as well as stats.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:35 pm
Cale Darksun
Darth Fury

Not a problem.
If Nelo accepted it, then its Ok.
Oh, and if you're going to make an entry for it in the OGG, you'll need a longer block of info as well as stats.

Noted. Nelo and I went through a long arduous process of drawing up the stats for it, some of which are listed in numerical form on Marie's character sheet.

And as for the "Bird of Prey" comment, I think there actually is a fighter or freighter that looks very similar to one in the Rebellion era. Forget what it is called, though...

Darth Fury

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:39 pm
Found it: Preybird-class Starfighter  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm
Doesnt qualify.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:04 pm
Cale Darksun
Doesnt qualify.

Qualify?

Anyways, does anyone know what the back-seat pilot does in a fighter jet?

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games