Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am
That was a much better response than Jude predicted, and he sank at ease against the doorway. "You should have seen how Tails reacted when I'm told him that not only I'm a vegan but I don't like chocolate all that much. It was like he'd just watched my neck wrap around my own head. His look was -intense-."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 am
"Vegan? Seriously? ~/~ you really ARE gay. So, how does that work? Do you subsist only on berries, or are you predatorial to grass-types?" Chaos asked.

Warbringer facepalmed. Her master got the queerest ideas sometimes.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am
Jude couldn't take it and he didn't just giggle -- he laughed a full, shaking laugh that he hadn't had in a long time. Chaos, he decided, was alright for an almost-PC criminal. After a while, he calmed and caught his breath and listed: "Berries, veggies, fruits, whole grains, rice and beans and other things. Of course if you go by strict definitions, there's one key thing that keeps me from being a true vegan."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 am
"You're weird sometimes, Chaos." Lykas announced as he entered the room his long ponytail swishing along behind him. "Grass-types are still made of meat. They are animals after all. Their bodies just contain chlorophyll." He pointed out, jumping up onto the back of the couch. "So you're the fuzzy butt wearing new guy I saw the other day." He asked of Jude, offering a smile as his lilac eyes sparkled mischievously.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 am
'The way I see it, if I act like a total ~/~ to EVERYBODY, I'll cease being unpredicable. If that were to happen, the 'Chaos' in my name would no longer apply, and I ain't having that happen," Chaos explained himself to Lykas when the boy came in. "Besides, normalcy is far overrated."

"Hello, Lykas," Warbringer said.

"One key thing, huh? What's that?" Chaos asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am
Lykas waved to War in greeting before turning back to Chaos. "One key thing to what?" He asked of him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 am
"Oh, it's the gay kid you told me about," Jude observed. He stood up, tail swishing as he went to an unoccupied chair. "H'lo, there. I'm Jude. And you're not the first one today that's observed that my butt is probably fuzzy."

Then, his eyes shifted to Chaos for just a moment and he thought maybe Lykas hadn't caught the entire conversation. "Let's just say I'll be a perfect vegan while I'm here."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 am
Chaos sniggered, getting a cut of Jude's jib. "Gotcha," he said with a smirk.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:32 pm
"While you're-OH!" LYkas sniggered as realization dawned on him. Just that comment alone had told him all he needed. "Chaos probly doesn't know this but I'm vegan, too. So I know you're pain." He explained to the Furret-boy. "And if they ever figure out how to make that out of plants, I'll be worried."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
"Veganism isn't any pain to me, really," said Jude. "And it's for the better when the food industry is still in such a sorry shape..."

He shook his head. "But we're getting off-track here! What were you going to say before you caught on so quickly, Lykas?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm
Chaos raises an eyebrow at Lykas. "Since when?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 pm
Lykas laughed lightly. Did this guy really not get the figure of speech? "I have to agree with you there." He admitted to Jude's thoughts on the food industry. "Hm? Oh, I was going to ask what you by by 'While I'm here.'." He had been about to repeat the comment as a question when he caught the man's meaning.

Looking to Chaos, he grinned. "Since always. Ever notice how you never see me eating any kind of meat?" He pointed out as if that should have been the dead giveaway.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:02 pm
"Uh-noo. I don't exactly watch you eat. Come to think if it, I don't think I've ever seen you eat." Chaos explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 pm
Jude shifted in his seat to stare wide-eyed at Lykas. "Maybe," he said. "If you've never seen him eat, he's the one with the chlorophyll."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:07 pm
Damon Claydol ported into the HQ. He was feeling a mix of emotions, he didn't feel like expressing his feelings so he kept silent. He walked over to a couch and sat down. Just silently observing everyone.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games