Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:09 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
He continued to walk around, and accidently bumps into Angel. "Oh, hello," he said quietly, slightly smiling at her.
she looked at him "oh hey, feeling better?" she smiled

"Yeah, and how are you?" he asked, looking down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:12 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
He continued to walk around, and accidently bumps into Angel. "Oh, hello," he said quietly, slightly smiling at her.

"whats the matter?" she asked tiliting her head, looking at him "you seem down"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:14 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Don't worry, I'm fine," he said, faking a smile. "But how are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:15 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she lifted his chin so that he looked at her "tell the truth, i hate it when people lie to me"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:17 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she lifted his chin so that he looked at her "tell the truth, i hate it when people lie to me"

"You're not the only one," he said, looking at her. "I just don't really feel all too well..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:21 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"You're not the only one," he said, looking at her. "I just don't really feel all too well..."
"are you sure? you seem kinda down. anything you want to tell me?" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:24 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"are you sure? you seem kinda down. anything you want to tell me?" she said looking at him

"It's just my chest really hurts, and I feel like I'm a burden to everyone here. I....I just want to almost die..." he said quietly, giving a double meaning to his chest hurting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:27 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"It's just my chest really hurts, and I feel like I'm a burden to everyone here. I....I just want to almost die..." he said quietly, giving a double meaning to his chest hurting.
"dont say that, i would miss youtoo much" she reaches into her pocket "here, this should help with the pain" she hands him some pills "pain killers" she said getting a cup of water and handing it to him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:31 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"dont say that, i would miss youtoo much" she reaches into her pocket "here, this should help with the pain" she hands him some pills "pain killers" she said getting a cup of water and handing it to him

"Thanks," he said quietly as he put them in his mouth then took a big gulp of water. "So what have you been up to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:36 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Thanks," he said quietly as he put them in his mouth then took a big gulp of water. "So what have you been up to?"
"struggling to get this stupid armor off" she said pulling on it "i cant get it off, its like its sucked onto my skin"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:44 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"struggling to get this stupid armor off" she said pulling on it "i cant get it off, its like its sucked onto my skin"

"Heh, that sucks," he said, looking at the armour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:45 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "yea it does" she looked down at the armor(have to get off at 1)  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:51 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(That bites)
He tapped his finger against it. "For fun," he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:53 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(That bites)
she grabbed his hand and pulled him closer her "haha, funny" (yea no kidding, step bros here as well, they want to get on. they are here for two months crying )  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:54 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(That bites)
she grabbed his hand and pulled him closer her "haha, funny" (yea no kidding, step bros here as well, they want to get on. they are here for two months crying )

(That must really suck lol)
"Hey, it made a cool sound," he said, smiling at her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games