Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm
*gets up and climbs a far tree and a tear slips down cheek and turns invisible* stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm
-after haku is dont giving blood he turns into this... to kill the wolves
User Image  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:16 pm
lord chazxr
*xultima you son of a b* *looks at ryoku* you idiot xultima *looks at sarah* we must kill xultima..... leon was one of my best friends..go get help ill keep healing him.

*Nods* Ryoku stay with uncle Reks ill be back *Runs to get Blair and Kat*  
notingles
Quote:
Then a huge Red haired wolf walks in "You puny Wolflings cant take out these humans?" He starts running at Ryoku. "Ahhh!!!" Ryoku runs and hides behind Sarah.
ed runs and act as a meat shield betwen them

The red wolf Grabs edward with its jaws and throws him. "Out of the way!" and it is still charging at Ryoku. Then a random Glowing green knive hits the wolf in the chest and the wolf. "Agh..." The wolf still charges but slower.  

MickeyTenshi

lord chazxr

*eyes turn red* *throws 10 ninja stars a wolf then...* KA -ME-HA-ME-HA!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm
*gets bored and starts attacking wolfs*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm
-haku gives an evil smile- haha wolves you die now -haku screams-
-haku sticks out hiss blded wings stabing all the wolves making them bleed to death-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 pm
MickeyTenshi
notingles
Quote:
Then a huge Red haired wolf walks in "You puny Wolflings cant take out these humans?" He starts running at Ryoku. "Ahhh!!!" Ryoku runs and hides behind Sarah.

The red wolf Grabs edward with its jaws and throws him. "Out of the way!" and it is still charging at Ryoku. Then a random Glowing green knive hits the wolf in the chest and the wolf. "Agh..." The wolf still charges but slower.

Izara smirks then throws many daggers at the wolf hitting him in several fatal places  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi
notingles
Quote:

*Sees the wulf going tward Ryoku* You will not *Pulls her sward out of the air* If you want him you will go through me first *Swings at the wulf hitting him on the sholder blade and leaving a huge gash on his arm* And you will fight like a wulf or man but no cheating  
Leon wakes up and says. "How do these basterds keep coming?" He trys to get up but drops his blade and Falls down before taking three steps. He passes out again.  

MickeyTenshi

lord chazxr

NOW RYOKU THE MOVE I TOUGHT YOU! FANG TO FANG!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:19 pm
MickeyTenshi
notingles
Quote:

"not good enoghf!" ed uses the wall as a way to jump and uses all the momentum to kick the wolf into the ground  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:20 pm
*takes out staff and takes out a sword attackin the wolfs*  
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
notingles
Quote:

*Sees the wulf going tward Ryoku* You will not *Pulls her sward out of the air* If you want him you will go through me first *Swings at the wulf hitting him on the sholder blade and leaving a huge gash on his arm* And you will fight like a wulf or man but no cheating

" You...shall not get in the way of the mission." It lunges at sarah and tries to bite her arm. but then Edward's force knocks it down. "Agh! Wolves come!" Three wolves Jump at Sarah and edward.  

MickeyTenshi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
notingles
Quote:

"dammit Sarah!" Ryoji shouts as he summons his sithe. "u will not protect Ryoku!" he damands  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games