Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 pm
notingles
rena akai
*a girl with cat ears and a dog tail. turquise hair and green eyes. walks in and says in a small voice* hello?
"kill it" ((make you profile at the profile forums if you dont want to be banned please... you have 20 minutes))
(ok i did <<)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm
((right on time)) "who are you? and why are you on the dead russian vampire king's castle?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm
notingles
((right on time)) "who are you? and why are you on the dead russian vampire king's castle?"
i was just walking around O.O  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:28 pm
rena akai
notingles
((dont do emotes please... it's quite irritating to the eyes... not really i'm just an enemy to IM)) "really now? guess... can you survive in here?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:30 pm
notingles
rena akai
notingles
((dont do emotes please... it's quite irritating to the eyes... not really i'm just an enemy to IM)) "really now? guess... can you survive in here?"
(ok but i will use my favorite one sometimes <<) i can heal people very well *she said with a smile and some sparkle in her eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm
rena akai
notingles
rena akai
notingles
(ok but i will use my favorite one sometimes <<) i can heal people very well *she said with a smile and some sparkle in her eyes*
"really now? then you... can heal yourself? i mean my regeneration will do the cut for myself... and the vampy here... i'm not sure" he says pointing at mayun ((who is not responding)) "move your head a little to the left..." he says unseathing his rapier  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:36 pm
notingles
rena akai
notingles
rena akai
notingles
"really now? then you... can heal yourself? i mean my regeneration will do the cut for myself... and the vampy here... i'm not sure" he says pointing at mayun ((who is not responding)) "move your head a little to the left..." he says unseathing his rapier
*she looks puzzled* why wouldn't i be able to heal myself? i am better at healing myself anyways!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 pm
-smirks- the hatreds know were here!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:40 pm
rena akai
notingles
rena akai
notingles
rena akai
notingles
*she looks puzzled* why wouldn't i be able to heal myself? i am better at healing myself anyways!
"good" he lounges with the sword ready and slashes at something behind her, but making an very smmall cut on her cheek "sorry, there wasent enoghf room to not hit you" he says as an headless body falls to the ground as dead "thats why i asked"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
*her eyes become confused and she turns her head* hunh? who are they? nanno~  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
"er... explain?" he says cleaning the rapier on an barrel of etanol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:45 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

the hatreds....thats the name of arcturus' royal guard  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"i beg you pardon but i toght that an 5000 old vampire that lives in russia would make an better name"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:49 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"i beg you pardon but i toght that an 5000 old vampire that lives in russia would make an better name"

originally, they were the guards of king heorios the XIII, but when artcturus usurped control, he was so full of rage, it rubbed off onto his men, when they fought, it was with a flurry of anger, so he named them....the hatreds  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

originally, they were the guards of king heorios the XIII, but when artcturus usurped control, he was so full of rage, it rubbed off onto his men, when they fought, it was with a flurry of anger, so he named them....the hatreds
"them i'l call then guards of king homos XXIV"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games