Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Watches radar, montiors systems, drops bombs, targets missiles, ect.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:37 pm

I gotta admit it is pretty, with lines that kind of hint at the E-wing, but warp nacelles kinda make it out of place. Maybe if you tweaked the appearance a bit to remove the obvious trek sourcing.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:39 pm

stellarmagic
I gotta admit it is pretty, with lines that kind of hint at the E-wing, but warp nacelles kinda make it out of place. Maybe if you tweaked the appearance a bit to remove the obvious trek sourcing.

Without the Warp Nacelles, with more star warsy engines, it would be fine.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

You know what... It's so pretty. I'll do it! Pulls out Arcsoft Photostudio.

stellarmagic

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:48 pm

A Star Warsified Gryphon...
User Image
The front buzzard collectors for the warp nacelles are now a set of missile launch tubes, and the aft exposed plasma nacelles of the engine now house flare dispensers. I added a pair of autoblasters and some engines to round out the loadout.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Looks good.
But Fighters alone do not win a war.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:06 pm

What wins a war is making the enemy run out of resources before you do.

Speaking of which, has there been a war in the SW universe that ended with pretty much all galactic civilization on the brink of extinction?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Stellar...I think I love you...

That looks even more awesome than before... whee

Darth Fury

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Darkened Angel
What wins a war is making the enemy run out of resources before you do.

Speaking of which, has there been a war in the SW universe that ended with pretty much all galactic civilization on the brink of extinction?

The Vong War. Without question.
All native galactic civilization was nearly destroyed by an invading force from outside the Galaxy.
Any other Galactic War was simply a war between native Galactic Civilizations.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Darth Fury
Stellar...I think I love you...

That looks even more awesome than before... whee

You'll probably have to rework the stats to include the change in armaments.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm

What program was that you used and how do I get it?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:52 pm

There's bound to be some RP opportunities for Elvis and K-blade if they play unbiased merchants or smugglers.
They could easily start flitting from major force to major force smuggling and trading goods, maybe even selling information.

And when I say major force, I mean of the three major powers in the RP: the TEF, Lyrra, and Demaia's Fleet.
The fouth, Nakara's operation, is far too behind the scenes to me easily accessible to mere smugglers.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 pm

I was planning on something pretty similar to that, but it's all pretty up in the air at the moment. I am kinda bummed though. I had some Romp on Tattooine in mind, but I looked it up on Wookiee, and Tattooine was depopulated by humans from way before until about 500 years after the rp...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:59 pm

elvisnake
I was planning on something pretty similar to that, but it's all pretty up in the air at the moment. I am kinda bummed though. I had some Romp on Tattooine in mind, but I looked it up on Wookiee, and Tattooine was depopulated by humans from way before until about 500 years after the rp...

Officially.
Tatooine has always been a haven for scum and Villany. There could be a hidden shadow port on-planet, something small that will eventually be abandoned and swallowed up by the sand.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:04 am

Very possible. Who knows, I may visit at some point, but it's not really a priority at the moment. What I'm focusing on now is getting started, and getting into the bigger story somehow. Then I'll just wing it.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games