Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:10 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I don't mind it too much, but if I had to choose between and e-reader and curling up with a good paperback...well I like a real page-turner wink

Someday kids won't know what books are. crying

It's true...and so sad...though I think fewer and fewer are actual readers these days anyway

We need like junior reading labor camps. emotion_donotwant

No Nazism *shudders* Harry Potter did a lot for the generation - let's hope those kids kids will be readers...there is some hope!

>.<
I didn't say Nazi death camp. >.<
Even America had internment camps during that war... For AMERICANS. >.<

But they'll be reading on SCREENS. D:

NOOOOoooooo!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:16 pm
Reve Casse
heart

here you are Reve-san, so many pages later @,@
mauz~ wanna *flausch you again* before little cat is in bed cat_4laugh thanks again, double, for the smile, me quote and person behind emotion_kirakira b-day emotion_kirakira  

Connor Cuina

Rebel Kitten

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 pm
Connor Cuina
Reve Casse
heart

here you are Reve-san, so many pages later @,@
mauz~ wanna *flausch you again* before little cat is in bed cat_4laugh thanks again, double, for the smile, me quote and person behind emotion_kirakira b-day emotion_kirakira

-hugs tight- Get good rest and sweet dreams my friend. You always make me smile too hun. emotion_hug heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:57 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

It's true...and so sad...though I think fewer and fewer are actual readers these days anyway

No Nazism *shudders* Harry Potter did a lot for the generation - let's hope those kids kids will be readers...there is some hope!

>.<

NOOOOoooooo!

Right? D:

Books will go the way of beepers. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

>.<

NOOOOoooooo!

Right? D:

of what??? LOL Just kidding wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:47 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

>.<

NOOOOoooooo!

Right? D:

Lol

It's like they've got something out past blu Ray now and I've still just got a broken old VCR. O.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:49 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

No, I do that. No worries.

I just get a little behind sometimes. Shhhhhh. ninja

It is our little secret - the only reason I asked is because I had not been checking myself smile

Yep, I take care of that, you just get your rolls in and I take care of scoring. 3nodding

You are such a good Jedi ^_^

Ex-Jedi. o.o
ninja

Oh No.... You let them get to you!!! Whatever Ever Ever made you convert!! Hmmm Oh well... They good a good one but I am going to have to snoop around and be sure there aren't many more converting over. I'm still in training though so I have a ways to go!!

Convert? No. o.o

Just my Jedi character here! Kay Donn, he's a Grey Jedi. Very very much a good guy, but he left the Order as a padawan. o:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:50 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

>.<

NOOOOoooooo!

Right? D:

Lol

It's like they've got something out past blu Ray now and I've still just got a broken old VCR. O.o

well I went out and got one of those VHS/DVD players - it was great until Cable decided everyone should have DVR and blocked it UGH - at least I can watch DVD's on Xbox  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:51 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Yep, I take care of that, you just get your rolls in and I take care of scoring. 3nodding

Ex-Jedi. o.o
ninja

Oh No.... You let them get to you!!! Whatever Ever Ever made you convert!! Hmmm Oh well... They good a good one but I am going to have to snoop around and be sure there aren't many more converting over. I'm still in training though so I have a ways to go!!

Convert? No. o.o

Just my Jedi character here! Kay Donn, he's a Grey Jedi. Very very much a good guy, but he left the Order as a padawan. o:

Okay, I'm confused lol There were 2 Kays?? Hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:56 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

NOOOOoooooo!

Right? D:

Lol

well I went out and got one of those VHS/DVD players - it was great until Cable decided everyone should have DVR and blocked it UGH - at least I can watch DVD's on Xbox

Lol... DVR blocked it?
You wouldn't happen to be one of those people who have trouble with wires and such, are you? lol
I think it might be you. x:
DVR shouldn't lock out your auxiliary devices as far as I know.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

NOOOOoooooo!

Right? D:

Lol

Lol... DVR blocked it?
You wouldn't happen to be one of those people who have trouble with wires and such, are you? lol

No - we don't have DVR - I think they block DVD and such to force you to buy DVR ..I'm the one who hooks everything up LOL..tho I admit, sometimes it takes me longer than it should LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ex-Jedi. o.o
ninja

Convert? No. o.o

That exclamation point should be a comma, if that clears it up any. My stupid autocorrect likes to change my punctuation too. >.<

The character I sort of use here, (Kay Donn) left the Jedi Order as a padawan.

In the guild the character and me are basically the same thing, so I guess there kinda are two Kays. o:

Outside the guild, Kay Donn is a more serious character.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Lol... DVR blocked it?

No - we don't have DVR - I think they block DVD and such to force you to buy DVR ..I'm the one who hooks everything up LOL..tho I admit, sometimes it takes me longer than it should LOL

...hmm... Yeah, that doesn't sound exactly right to me.
I could be wrong though.

Do you mind if I ask what sort of cable you have?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ex-Jedi. o.o
ninja

Convert? No. o.o

That exclamation point should be a comma, if that clears it up any. My stupid autocorrect likes to change my punctuation too. >.<

The character I sort of use here, (Kay Donn) left the Jedi Order as a padawan.

In the guild the character and me are basically the same thing, so I guess there kinda are two Kays. o:

Outside the guild, Kay Donn is a more serious character.

Which SW movie is that one from? I am trying to find all of the DVDs so I can watch them back to back. I grew up with the 4, 5, and 6 smile

Okay, I may need to read that sub-forum about the Guild's story too ^_^ BGing right now and watching the ACM Awards!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Lol... DVR blocked it?

...hmm... Yeah, that doesn't sound exactly right to me.
I could be wrong though.

Do you mind if I ask what sort of cable you have?

Optimum (Cablevision) and don't get me started on that LOL Monopoly is supposed to be illegal isn't it? and so we have different Cable companies...but of course each one ONLY works in set areas...so you really don't have a choice..oh wait I lied LOL we can also have AT & T now, but everyone who has it hates it LOL  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games