Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:45 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

yea i know babe but you said that few hundred was for emergencies
We will see lovey *nuzzles her* Just don't worry about things for now and lets take our time together one moment after another heart

You're right-sorry. *nuzzles back* heart

Its okay my love I just want you to know that I am coming and that we will have a wonderful time heart

I know babe. heart

I at least want to see you play DDR again. xd
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:47 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

We will see lovey *nuzzles her* Just don't worry about things for now and lets take our time together one moment after another heart

Its okay my love I just want you to know that I am coming and that we will have a wonderful time heart

I know babe. heart

*wimpers* I'm much better at real dance floor dancing as you will find out in just 3 days and a few hours

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:49 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

I know babe. heart

*wimpers* I'm much better at real dance floor dancing as you will find out in just 3 days and a few hours

*giggles* I still wanna see ya on it.
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:50 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

I know babe. heart

*giggles* I still wanna see ya on it.
How does this sound, if I don't wear you out on the dance floor at prom then I'll play DDR.

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:53 am

You're doing it if I say you are doing it. And babe, the 50 dollars you owe me for prom can help out on our adventures if need be. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:55 am

Angelic Muse
You're doing it if I say you are doing it. And babe, the 50 dollars you owe me for prom can help out on our adventures if need be. 3nodding
I have the money set aside love. If need absolutely be we can use it but not until I hand it to you. I don't like owing anyone money, even you love. Especially since I should be making about 1.5k-3k a month soon 3nodding

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:57 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
I have the money set aside love. If need absolutely be we can use it but not until I hand it to you. I don't like owing anyone money, even you love. Especially since I should be making about 1.5k-3k a month soon 3nodding

wait...how are you making that money again?
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:58 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

Well not only am I dealing with that interview I had yesterday but I should also be having 2 other job offers when I come back. Like I mentioned yesterday love *takes her paw into his* this summer will bring in alot of money for the move. *kisses her paw*

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:05 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

Well not only am I dealing with that interview I had yesterday but I should also be having 2 other job offers when I come back. Like I mentioned yesterday love *takes her paw into his* this summer will bring in alot of money for the move. *kisses her paw*

*blushes and nuzzles him* Do your parents know about this possible move yet?
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:07 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

Well they know that I've been thinking about it and after all I still have yet to fully unpack whee

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:08 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

Well they know that I've been thinking about it and after all I still have yet to fully unpack whee

BLARG I WANT FRIDAY TO BE HERE! crying
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:10 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

In due time my love

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:11 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

In due time my love

Hey babe I am going to have to go in about 3 mintutes. I took off my ava's clothes but I want you to put an outfit on her while I am gone okay? I want to be surprised!
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:13 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

In due time my love

Hey babe I am going to have to go in about 3 mintutes. I took off my ava's clothes but I want you to put an outfit on her while I am gone okay? I want to be surprised!

Yay... Dressup!!!!

Solemn Protector

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:14 am

I'm suddenly reminded why I don't like people. O_o...

Have fun with whatever you're going to do! o_o; And..Erm. Tell me how to kill bunches of Rebel Troopers, cause they keep killing me on Yavvin. >>
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games