Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:30 pm
I guess I was so nervous about my final that I left my wallet and cell phone in the house. House key is attached to my wallet. I left a note for my sister to leave her key for me, although luckily she was home when I got back so there was no problem there. I just kept looking around for cops while driving. ^^;

And now I can't open pm's.

Test went better than I thought it would by the way. razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Eddily
I guess I was so nervous about my final that I left my wallet and cell phone in the house. House key is attached to my wallet. I left a note for my sister to leave her key for me, although luckily she was home when I got back so there was no problem there. I just kept looking around for cops while driving. ^^;

And now I can't open pm's.

Test went better than I thought it would by the way. razz

That's good to hear about your tests!

I had the same problem with PMs...  

Sirus Jin

Albino Mongoose

6,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:17 pm
Manda_Tifa
So um.....Soccer balls? WTF? At least the Mokona hat was CUTE (and you could work with it). The soccer balls aren't even really scaled right...it's way too big!

Yeah, major dissapointment. They're huge and none of the poses look good. And the movie doesn't even look ineresting. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:03 am
shayden-deathwing
*sneaks into thread, coughs, blushes, and hides in a corner*

Hi folks. I know none of you want to see me, but I thought I'd just stop by and say hi and wish you all well since I'm gonna have to start using this username from now on...(or until those darn admins unban my main account since I was one of the unlucky people involved in the subeta thing...and I hardly ever used Subeta! Tis a trajedy....Sucks cause it seems gaia-support sucks completely and takes forever to do antyhing so who knows when I'll be getting my account back.)

anyway, just felt like saying hi. I'll be out of everyone's hair now. Hope you're all doing well :3

Out of curiosity, have you written to support? You should be able to get some help there.  

Shaviv

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:30 am
Meep, Kyo!! *tackles* I didn't know you were back! (mainly cause I didn't recognize ya), I'm sorry to hear you got hacked...or banned or what not!!! eek confused

Fog, you're so sweet.... sweatdrop

Question for a more experienced Gaian? I keep getting these PMs from these people...I assume they're mules. They have stupid names like "asdf2edkdfoa", all they say is "hello" or "hi". I suspect that it's the same person, but I can't tell cause they keep changing the name. The avatars look like crap, they're just wearing the generic n00b gear that you get when you first sign up. I feel like I'm being spammed, and it's pissing me off, but I don't know that reporting it is doing any good since it's a different name/user every time....

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:35 am
They sound like poorly constructed bots...  

LilKitty115

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:40 am
I just got another one, as we type.... scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:43 am
Tell them to stop, and if they don't then report them if its just them making a different name, then that should stop them. But I agree with LilKitty.

In other news, I'm sick from all of the smoke from the brush fires from and Lake City.  

Shadows sweet embrace

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:47 am
Another way to deal with noobs is to turn your PMs to Friends only. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:30 am
Jerry Falwell died. I'm not saddened by this neutral  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:32 am
I am saddened by how people think they're better than me just because they are doing something and I give them a suggestion. SUGGESTION. Not an order, an idea that I think would help. And they have to go and call me basically useless.

/pat Affy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:20 pm
I GOTZ A JORB, FINALLY! WHEEEE.

Yupyup. I'm now a packing peep at a local chocolate workshop. heart

Sonya Khatsworth

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:28 pm
DoomNeko
I GOTZ A JORB, FINALLY! WHEEEE.

Yupyup. I'm now a packing peep at a local chocolate workshop. heart

Yay!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:44 pm
Af Mas

I've asked all over, but nobody will answer me. Who is this Falwell b*****d everyone is talking about? What was it that he did that was so offensive that everyone's glad he's gone?  

FogSage

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:47 pm
FogSage
Af Mas

I've asked all over, but nobody will answer me. Who is this Falwell b*****d everyone is talking about? What was it that he did that was so offensive that everyone's glad he's gone?

He was some evangelist guy, like Billy Grahm.

In other news...Way to go Doomie! =3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games