Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:54 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
-smirks- the hatreds know were here!
"er... explain?" he says cleaning the rapier on an barrel of etanol

the hatreds....thats the name of arcturus' royal guard
"i beg you pardon but i toght that an 5000 old vampire that lives in russia would make an better name"

originally, they were the guards of king heorios the XIII, but when artcturus usurped control, he was so full of rage, it rubbed off onto his men, when they fought, it was with a flurry of anger, so he named them....the hatreds
"them i'l call then guards of king homos XXIV"

call them what u want, i can tell......severus and sev are already fighting one squad of them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"i beg you pardon but i toght that an 5000 old vampire that lives in russia would make an better name"

originally, they were the guards of king heorios the XIII, but when artcturus usurped control, he was so full of rage, it rubbed off onto his men, when they fought, it was with a flurry of anger, so he named them....the hatreds

call them what u want, i can tell......severus and sev are already fighting one squad of them
"i'l... just stay here they fight as they wish but i'm not moving around just to fight some crazy guys in armor"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:03 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"i'l... just stay here they fight as they wish but i'm not moving around just to fight some crazy guys in armor"

.....umm, the hatred's dont wear armor.........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"loincothes" he said equilibrading his rapier on the tip of his finger, that was scaly so didnt got cut  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"loincothes" he said equilibrading his rapier on the tip of his finger, that was scaly so didnt got cut

....the hatreds.......are stone golems!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 pm
yuki: hi  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 pm
cute lil lily
((put you profile in 20 minutes or be daam banned)) he looks at mayun "rock skirts" he says as an small earthquake happens, it seemed to be coming from deeper down, NOT from were sev and serverus were  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm
notingles
cute lil lily
((put you profile in 20 minutes or be daam banned)) he looks at mayun "rock skirts" he says as an small earthquake happens, it seemed to be coming from deeper down, NOT from were sev and serverus were

hatred's work in squads, thiers hatreds, above, below, and on this floor, be careful, thier not easily to defeat  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
cute lil lily

hatred's work in squads, thiers hatreds, above, below, and on this floor, be careful, thier not easily to defeat
ed seemed to not have listened a bit for now he was making tricks with the sword, by fliping it, spining over his finger, and swalowing it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
cute lil lily

ed seemed to not have listened a bit for now he was making tricks with the sword, by fliping it, spining over his finger, and swalowing it

-sigh- do as you please, but stay out of my way- he ran down a long hallway-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
cute lil lily

-sigh- do as you please, but stay out of my way- he ran down a long hallway-
"bring me the suveniers" hed said geting up and using the trash sistem to get to were sev and serverus were , turning half snake whith an smirk and rapier, but then triping and falling to the last floor ((brb))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:38 pm
((back)) and ed returns there, now with an small cut on the side of his head due an sharp metal that was at the bottom "ok... sev? serverus?" he asked looking around, and jumping out of the trash sistem when a hatred tried to hit him with an punch ((or clup or sword... whatever))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:02 pm
(Me back from my 3 hour swim meet and ready to rp biggrin )
Shun walks into Ba's shop and notices she wasn't there and looks around at all the flowers like he usually does.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 pm
hi  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 pm
cute lil lily
hi

Shun looked up from a red camilia and smiled. "Hey Yuki. How is your ankle?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games