Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm
Continuing on this small walk, the brunette turned at some point, heading back towards her room, beginning to feel tired. Though she paused at the railing, looking down to the main floor of HQ. It was so quiet and, admittedly, a little eerie. But it made her miss the hustle and bustle that was usually found here.

"I hope Freya's alright." She said softly before shuffling her way back to her room. The girl in question would find herself in something of a dangerous situation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:14 pm
"So do I," I agreed quietly. "I hope everyone's alright."

I sighed as we made our way back to her room. "Maybe you could send one of your pokemon over to her, in case she needs the extra help."

She probably wasn't the only one.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:29 pm
Blinking, Krystal suddenly beamed at Terashi "That's a great idea! I knew there was a reason I kept you around." She teased before pulling out her SNAG gear and fiddling with it. Once it was all set up, the girl paused. Now, who to send? Her eyes fell on Yuki who came over, putting his head in her lap. Smiling, Krystal pet his head. "Alright, Yuki, you're going to go be with Freya for a little while. You listen to her and behave." With that, the Houndour was sent back to his PokeBall to be transferred to her sister on the front line.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm
"Ha! Just a few zaps here and there and these doors give in with ease!" Prudence declared as she stood at the final door standing between her and the building's power supply. "Excuse me, what are you doing?" GRAY would ask Prudence over the intercom. "Wha-? Oh, it's that geeky thing. Shut up! I'm busy!" She shouted at him, putting a hand on the door as electricity crackled from her palm, the door soon sliding opening on its own. "I'm in!" She said with glee as she walked into the room, observing the massive Thunderstone, the Zapdos Heart, that rested in the center.

"So that's your plan, isn't it? You aren't very bright, are you?" GRAY mocked her as she made her way for the stone. "Whatever dude, I made it this far." She said, mockingly. "Turn back now or else I shall take measures to stop you." GRAY warned her. "Oh really, and what will you do to me?" She said with a fold of her arms and a roll of her eyes, her fist crackling with electricity as she punched the glass cylinder that contained the stone, the power in the building going out as she started snatching the cables off of the stone.

"Now let's hear you talk! That's right, you can't!" She continued to mock, believing GRAY no longer to be functioning. "Little girl, you have no idea what I am capable of." GRAY replied, to Justine's surprise. "How are you..." She mumbled, standing still for awhile as she looked around, a Claydo l teleporting into the room. "This is why no one wants to date you, you know, you're crazy. I think it's time to put you down for a nap." GRAY continued to mock as Claydol used Psychic to grab a hold of Justine. "Ha! This is your big plan? Pathetic man! I'm going to take this stone and run far away from this place, and you can't stop me!" She insisted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:16 pm
Right as the passing of Yuki went though, the power cut out of HQ. This perked Ter's sixth sense right up.

"Hey, think you can make it down to the basement with me? I'm gonna go check this out."

If she didn't have the strength to make the trip, he'd leave her behind again. He didn't have a choice this time though. Something about this just screamed 'intruder alert'.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:36 pm
The sudden power outage surprised the sick girl but she looked up at Terashi when he asked her if she could make to the basement with him. Popping a pill, Krystal nodded, getting to her feet and recalling her Pokemon minus Yuki to their PokeBalls.

"Yeah, let's go." She stated with a nod, getting quite serious.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 pm
In order to reserve Krysta's strength, I carried her down the stairs, Just to be safe.

Once we got to the bottom floor, I put her back down and called out Beldum, using his glowing red eye to light our path.

Eventually, we would make our way to the room that housed the Zapdos Heart, where our intruders were to be found.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm
"Rotom, Shadow Ball!" Justine called out as her Rotom appeared from her body, blasting the Claydol that held her in place with a Shadow Ball, the Pokemon releasing the channeler and stumbling back a bit. "Oh great, more of them?" Justine commented with a sigh as Ter and Krystal showed up.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:01 pm
"You better believe it!" I shouted as Sunny was released from her Pokeball. "Sunny, use Swords Dance!"

The Levanny began to dance around, her movements gathering chi and enhancing her muscles, so that her attack power was improved.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 pm
"You're coming at me with a bug, dude? Ha! I'll fry that thing!" She cackled, making a gun gesture with her right hand, and firing a bolt of electricity at the Levanny. "Bang!" She shouted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 pm
"Allow me to demonstrate everything that's wrong in that statement. Leaf Blade!"

Sunny stopped dancing to produce a long and thin leaf that had been folded in half and fortified with String Shot. With the leaf, Sunny rushed forward and struck Justine with the edge side, an edge that had been meticulously sharpened.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm
"Dozer, use Rock Slide!" Krystal shouted, a Phanphy bursting from the shadows and hurling rocks at Justine. The girl stepped up next to Terashi, glaring at the woman. "You're outnumbered so surrender and you may get to see tomorrow." A bit of a dark side of Krystal seemed to emerge.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 pm
"Losers!" Justine shouted as she suddenly turned into a ball of electricity, a rock and the Leaf Blade passing through her energy body, however the attacks did hurt, but not as bad as if human form. Levanny though might feel weird all the sudden, as if her body wasn't listening to her commands, if she moved her right leg, her left arm might move, that lightning bolt wasn't for doing damage, but for distorting her nervous system. Justine, in her energy form, would then make her way into the Zapdos Heart, obtaining control of the gem. "As if I would surrender! I now have more power than you can imagine!" She said from inside the gem, firing a very harsh bolt of electricity at Krystal, even a Ground type might feel a sting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 pm
If Dozer felt anything, he didn't show it, simply continued attacking. The electricity that was hurled at Krystal, though, the Phanphy tried to reach his trainer in time but wasn't going to make it. Crying out in what sounded like a very painful manner, the small elephant looking Pokemon pushed himself into the pathway, bursting into a blinding light that caught the girl to cover her eyes. When the light died down again, though, the Phanphy that once stood and battled was no longer. Now in place was his evolved form: Donphan.

"Dozer .." The now much larger Pokemon looked to her and Krystal smiled softly before putting her head back into the game. "Alright, let's show her how we really work, Stone Edge!"

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm
Damon got up and exited the HQ, he wanted to carry out another Mission, get up a Tier.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games