Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:51 pm
FogSage
Af Mas
Jerry Falwell died. I'm not saddened by this neutral

I've asked all over, but nobody will answer me. Who is this Falwell b*****d everyone is talking about? What was it that he did that was so offensive that everyone's glad he's gone?

I did not know who this guy was till I looked up his name.

Now I am not one to be happy over someone's death, but I can understand why there are those that are glad to see him gone.

However, there are still those that will morn for his passing.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:39 pm
Today has been good, on the way to class, stopped by the FYE down the street and dropped off an application and got the new Linkin Park cd. Class just involved handing in work, so that didn't last long. After that, picked up my cap and gown for graduation at the bookstore. On the way home, went all the way to a mall to drop off another application at the Gamestop there. And now the letters are openable.

razz

Yay Doomie!  

Eddily

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:14 pm
OH MY GOD, NOT AGAIN! My step dad is packing his s**t and leaving. AGAIN. I didn't even hear a fight this time, but mom is in a bad mood today. Those two dumbasses got married way to ******** fast. I could have told them that. And now they can't get along for one goddamn month.

They got married at the beggining of March, he's "moved out" three times and I've had to call the cops on them once. <******** is all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:37 pm
For some reason the closing manager at the store left immediatly with the group of closing employees, instead of staying around like he usually does until everyone is gone.

I didnt realize that though, and missed by like half a minute or so, getting locked in the store. I left, setting off the alarm and stuff. Didn't stay around. I suppose the police came by and took care of it. Nobody was there I guess, not my fault the manager didn't make sure everybody was gone.  

DeletedUsername420

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:52 am
Ugh, damnit. When I finally thoguht I could stop bitching about my family for two moments, my dad goes and wrecks the entire bond we've worked for 5 months trying to rebuild.

How?
By not having his priorities straight.
That, and AGAIN showing me that he isn't really supportive of me, and just faking it so I don't b***h at him.

Yesterday after my job test-day was my appointment to go meet with my endocrinologist in Montreal. The one who FINALLY accepted to see me, from the Head and Hands clinic.

Well, come 6 o'clock, I'm on the doorstep ready to leave. No sound, silence in the house, though I can hear him talking in his office. I run up the stairs and go ask him what the heck he's waiting for,that I have a train to catch in less than 30 minutes... and he's all :
"What for?"
"Jesus, MY APPOINTMENT!"
"What appointment?
"THE ONE ON THE CALENDAR HAT YOU KEEP BEING AN a** ABOUT."

Ugh, I don't really even want to type out how bad downhill that went.
Either way, I bitched at him while he was talking with Microsoft Tech Support, which is his reason not to drive me btw... they're open 24/7, but that doesn't matter, I'm not as important as his comp.

So, I stomp out and call family friends. Everyone's busy.
FINE. I call a taxi. This is important enough to call a taxi.
Well, at that point I forgot I live in the middle of nowhere; the taxi took FORTY FIVE MINUTES to get to me, so there I am, standing like a picket fence out on the front lawn in the rain...
When it gets here I hop on, and I tell the guy to floor it. I paid him extra to do so, and I even had to ask him if I could use his cellphone, because mom used mine again and now it was dead. ARGH.
I called the clinic, told them I'd be late. They say half an hour late is fine, shouldn't be a problem.

Half an hour? Try an entire hour past the time where the doctor usually leaves. I got to the train station alll rushy-like after the taxi driver ran 4 red lights, zigzag'd through traffic and nearly ran over someone, and the station guard just waves at me and tells me to relax, that the next train isn't before another FORTY MINUTES. AUGH. Whatever happened to rush hour trains coming and going every half hour? It's freaking 7pm, how can trains to the biggest city in Quebec be more than half an hour in between?!

It's okay. I sit down. I rocked myself back and forth on one of the benches. I was ready to blow a nerve right about then. I popped two dollars to get a soda so I could calm down. I called the clinic again, said the train schedule made it I'l be there later.

Well, the blasted thing finally gets here, 40min later.
I grab my stuff, my ticket, and run out of the door and get on. Did more of that rocking back and forth on my seat when I was onboard, I felt like smacking something with my umbrella... REALLY hard.

If my dad would of given me a ride, I'd be in Montreal by 7pm. Now it was 8pm and the train hadn't even left the station yet, and I get there by 8:35. I run off the train after mustering up whatever I had left of spanish vocabulary to ask some lady what time it was, and thenstomp up the stairs and, god... I hadn't done this in over 6 years.

Back in highschool, my last classes of the day were at, like.... the top floor of the school, and I had TEN MINUTES to go down 6 floors of stairs to the busses before they left, or else I had to WALK home, which was a 4 hour trip.

So yeah... that came in handy for once. The people on the escalators were watching me run down the stairs like "Jesus, someone's in a rush." ~ "Teens these days...".
No matter. Hit up the subway station, I overpaid my ticket and didn't wait for change. I got down right as it arrives, hop on. Banged my head on the pole in the middle a few times, people wondered why.

5 stations later I run out grabbing a subway->bus transfer asking the ticket booth guy where to find the Sherbrook/Wilson intersection, and he pointed me to the busses.

Mind you, I don't live in Montreal anymore, and the time I did, I barely knew the roads. So I run out, hop on the bus before it leaves, and then stand up in the middle of the corridor while veryone's watching the rushed kid redo her ponytail. All the way I was crouching down so I could see through the driver's window, even though it was, like, nearly pitch black outside. 8:50. Someone pointed out my stop after asking me what I'm looking for, saying we JUST PASSED IT. I don't think I've ever rang the damn bus bell cord so many times in a 5 second span in, like, ever.

The driver wasn't stopping either; I hit the last step of the middle door (the door opens automatically when you do) and I jumped out of the moving bus and ran the 4 blocks back to where I needed to go.

I got lucky. VERY lucky. The doctor was on the phone with the receptionist when I got there and thank god the guy noticed me running up to the door, or else I'd have missed my appointment by barely a few seconds.

I got there at 9:04pm.

We talked, he opened a folder for me, and he gave me the papers to go to the nearest CLSC to take blood tests when I can. Hopefully I can do that this weekend.. but yeah. My next appointment is going to be 3 weeks/1 month later after taking the blood tests.

Goddamnit.
I want to punch my dad so bad for this. He KNOWS how important this is for me, but he keeps being an a*****e about it and doesn't bother with me. No, noooo. The fact this issue nearl brought me to the verge of suicide doesn't matter. Not at ********, he didn't even congratulate me on getting a job, and he's been pushing me and being an a** about that ever since I moved back with them. GRAH.

I hate him. I really do. God ******** b*****d.
It just cost me 40$ worth of taxi fares to get somewhere that would have costed him 5$ worth of gas, and I even did offer to pay him for it.

And the worst of it, is I'm pretty sure he's going to do this to me all over again when the next appointment rolls by. Ugh. ><

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:56 am
sometimes parents can just be godawful =/

*gives doomie a hug*  

Terra Omalley

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:02 am
Manda_Tifa

Question for a more experienced Gaian? I keep getting these PMs from these people...I assume they're mules. They have stupid names like "asdf2edkdfoa", all they say is "hello" or "hi". I suspect that it's the same person, but I can't tell cause they keep changing the name. The avatars look like crap, they're just wearing the generic n00b gear that you get when you first sign up. I feel like I'm being spammed, and it's pissing me off, but I don't know that reporting it is doing any good since it's a different name/user every time....

Thoughts?
So it's become a daily thing now, and it's really pissing me off. I don't wanna turn my PMs to Friends Only, cause I don't wanna flood my Friends List with EverysinglepersonIdecidetocommissiononGaia......*grumble*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:18 am
Manda_Tifa
Manda_Tifa

Question for a more experienced Gaian? I keep getting these PMs from these people...I assume they're mules. They have stupid names like "asdf2edkdfoa", all they say is "hello" or "hi". I suspect that it's the same person, but I can't tell cause they keep changing the name. The avatars look like crap, they're just wearing the generic n00b gear that you get when you first sign up. I feel like I'm being spammed, and it's pissing me off, but I don't know that reporting it is doing any good since it's a different name/user every time....

Thoughts?
So it's become a daily thing now, and it's really pissing me off. I don't wanna turn my PMs to Friends Only, cause I don't wanna flood my Friends List with EverysinglepersonIdecidetocommissiononGaia......*grumble*

Its your only choice. That, or ask them to join FA and Note you, or email you.  

FogSage

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:45 am
Well, for once, my supervisor proved useful.

We were talking about college earlier today, and I told him what I was planning to do. As some of you may already know, I'm planning on getting a Bachelors in English with a Minor in Art during my time in hell...er...I mean the Air Force. Afterwards, I plan on going to the Art Institute of Shaumburg in Illinois for a degree in Game Art and Design. He told me about another school, Ringling College in Florida. They offer the same course as the Art Institute, but it's a touch more expensive...approximately $4,000 more. Cool thing, though, my Montgomery GI Bill will cover most of either school. I'll still have to get a loan, but it won't be as bad.

Now, I know this is 5 years out, but still...I'm in a little turmoil about which one to choose XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:59 am
It's gonna rain all week, and I want to do stuff outside! crying That and my car has an oil leak and my trunk latch is misbehaving. Ah well, it's going in the shop tomorrow.  

LilKitty115

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:47 am
well, this is officially the worst day of my life.

I don't blame anyone for what happened, I can't... but to get to the point, I'm no longer in the relationship with Doomie and Ome, and Saeri. I still love them even though its through, so I hope that they are happy together, and I wish them the best.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:49 am
Gah, this month is like PMS on steroids. Up, down, up, down, up, down.

@_@;

Whoop whoop, nothing like relationship issues right before bloodtests.
Imma be listening to Summersong on repeat all day now...

Ramblin', where to begin
I taste the summer on your peppery skin
Been saved, the warmer the waves
I felt a slip into a watery grave

My girl, linen and curls
Lips parting like a flag all unfurled
She's grand, the bend of her hand
Digging deep into the sweep of the sand

Summer arrives ~ with a length of lights
Summer ~ it blows away
And quietly gets swallowed by a wave
It gets swallowed by a wave

Waylay ~ the din of the day
Boats bobbing in the blue of the bay
In deep, far beneath, all the dead sailors
Slowly slipping to sleep

My girl, linen and curls
Lips parting like a flag all unfurled
She's grand, the bend of her hand
Digging deep into the sweep of the sand

Summer arrives ~ with a length of lights
Summer ~ it blows away
And quietly gets swallowed by a wave
It gets swallowed by a wave,
It gets swallowed by a wave,
It gets swallowed by a wave...

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:49 am
One of our dogs has a tumour.

Also had a fairly bad night. Lots of work to do over the next week.

EDIT: Loneliness is the worst thing....  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:14 am
I hate having heartburn and having no Tums in sight.....>_<;  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:33 am
FogSage
Manda_Tifa
Manda_Tifa

Thoughts?

Its your only choice. That, or ask them to join FA and Note you, or email you.
Except I don't think they're real people. And since I've complained, I've been getting more. I signed on and there were THREE of them today!!! scream

I guess I have no choice.

Okay, guys, as of today I'm making my PMs accept from Friends Only. So if you wanna get ahold of me, now would be a good time to add me to your Friends List.... sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games