Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:50 am

the P2 is 2.2 meters tall. I'm cool with it but it is a big droid.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 am

Hmm, missed that detail... Oh wait. It's Rise of the Empire era. They don't exist yet

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 am

You could get Stellar to take a pick of WALL-E and have him retouch it to look more star warsy.
The term for astromechs in this age is Utility Droids.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am

I know, but I read somewhere on Wookiee that Astromech was spacer slang for them in the KotOR era, and that's where the name came from.

elvisnake

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:54 am

That Wall-E thing sounds pretty cool.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:59 am

http://digitalatrocity.deviantart.com/art/Repair-droid-104617555
http://sideways8studios.deviantart.com/art/Star-Wars-Droid-43072433
http://chicnbebop.deviantart.com/art/Techbot-1a-22455319
http://wolfmage75.deviantart.com/art/T3-Astromech-Droid-113977679

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:00 am

elvisnake
Yeah, plus, being wanted by one faction or another is all part of being a smuggler. If I do get caught, it's all more adventure fodder for me.

Want to get caught? I have an idea. I think DA said something about wanting to get two of her characters together.

We could pick a load of food stuff bound for Coruscant.
At Coruscant we can pick up a nice easy charter by taking DA’s Jedi character to assist at the front lines with all the wounded that the Sith have been inflicting on the Republic.
Somewhere along the way we are caught by the Sith so DA can have her two characters face off.

The rest we can just make up as we go along.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:01 am

elvisnake
I know, but I read somewhere on Wookiee that Astromech was spacer slang for them in the KotOR era, and that's where the name came from.

Ok, you're right.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 am

K-Blade
elvisnake
Yeah, plus, being wanted by one faction or another is all part of being a smuggler. If I do get caught, it's all more adventure fodder for me.

Want to get caught? I have an idea. I think DA said something about wanting to get two of her characters together.

We could pick a load of food stuff bound for Coruscant.
At Coruscant we can pick up a nice easy charter by taking DA’s Jedi character to assist at the front lines with all the wounded that the Sith have been inflicting on the Republic.
Somewhere along the way we are caught by the Sith so DA can have her two characters face off.

The rest we can just make up as we go along.
Sounds like an excellent Plan. Love it. We can take the food to the big city, and see if DA likes it tomorrow.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 am

Wasn’t there some kind of astro droid that looked like a dog? Or something like that?

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:06 am

K-Blade
Wasn’t there some kind of astro droid that looked like a dog? Or something like that?

Nope. It was a guard droid or a scout.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 am

Well, I think I'm gonna join this RP on the sith side of things... but I don't want to be a sith, and I want to be a fleet commander thats a bit more loosely affiliated with them so...

Enter the Mercenary Coalition, much like the bounty hunters guild it is a large alliance of mercenaries that help each other in getting contracts, with the only rule being that the mercenaries are not allowed to take contracts that involve engaging other members of the coalition. Additionally it has a military style internal hierarchy and a large fleet at its disposal (Which is normally dispersed among the different contracts that they are actively employed in).

Realizing that their independent actions against the Tett system have failed, the Sith Council contracts the entire coalition at enormous cost to assist in the seizure of Tett.

How's that sound?

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 am

Tett hires Mercenaries too. You dont think the force at my disposal is entirely of Tett soldiers, do you? War doesn't work that way in these times.
Hmm....Cale's hatching a plan...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 am

I didn't say that the MC is the exclusive guild/federation/alliance for the mercenaries. But it'd be an alliance of large mercenary companies, and lets face it this era makes mercenary work into a boom industry.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 am

Here are two alien races known to be mercs.
Mercenary Guild of Coyn (Coynites)
Bitthævrians
Hell, you could have a race composed entirely of one species of Alien Mercs.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games