Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 pm
stompstompstompstompstompstompSTOMPSTOPMSTOMP

Bursting down the stairs and into the basement area was a very upset Hawk. Eight, his chandelure was floating in front of him, acting like... well, a chandelier. Hawk took a quick, furious look around before he spotted lights coming from another room. Hawk stormed over and stopped in the doorway...s.. Terashi and Krystal were donking around with the Zapdos heart! This thing was like the building's AA battery, and they were having a pokemon battle next to it?!

"HEY." Hawk yelled. "What's going on down here?! I'm missing the season finale of My Little Ponyta because of you guys donking around down here, Glob globbit! I've got half a mind to have Eight incinerate the lot of ya!!!" AngryHawk stomped a few more times before he paused to take a breath. He had no idea what was going on!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 pm
Damon had entered the HQ after finishing the mission. Then he remembered something, he didn't give Sub his Sharpedo back.

"Sh*t"

He silently said,

"I guess i'll give it to him next time i run into him"

Damon came in and sat on the couch, and relaxed for a minute.  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 pm
"Sorry for interrupting your 'happy time', but as you can see, we're having a bit of a problem with intruders. If you can't be bothered to lend a hand, then do us a favor and back off."

I didn't mean to send Hawk away like that. I didn't usually talk to my friends like that. But with everything that had led up to that point, I was too upset to think straight. It didn't help that Hawk came off as just a little bit selfish, but I didn't blame him at all. I was to blame for taking that tone with him.

Too bad I was too focused on teaching Justine a lesson to realize this and apologize like a real friend would.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 pm
"I'll do you a favor and kick your buns back into the oven!" Hawk countered! It was so witty, so clever! "Besides, if you haven't noticed, There's just you, K...Krystal? and a haywire hunk of Electro rock in that room. I don't see any intruders." Hawk said, him and his Chandelure making their way down towards the two/actually three of them. "This isn't a place for LARPing, you guys."

Eight seemed to squint a bit as they got closer. Unlike Hawk, the ghost type could clearly sense the extra souls in the room! He shook and shuddered, squealing in anger! This was HIS ghostly haunt! No other ghosts allowed!  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:57 pm
The stone was hit by the Stone Edge, causing Justine who resided inside to just laugh. "Really? You're going to attack the Zapdos Heart? Ha! Loser! If you destroy this thing you ruin this building's power supply, so ahead, destroy it, won't hurt me a bit. Drag me out if you can!" She taunted Krystal, firing another bolt of electricity off, at Hawk.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:21 pm
SubonicXP
The stone was hit by the Stone Edge, causing Justine who resided inside to just laugh. "Really? You're going to attack the Zapdos Heart? Ha! Loser! If you destroy this thing you ruin this building's power supply, so ahead, destroy it, won't hurt me a bit. Drag me out if you can!" She taunted Krystal, firing another bolt of electricity off, at Hawk.

"I really-" Oops, too bad Hawk wasn't able to finish that sentence. See, He was too busy squealing in fear as Eight suddenly threw himself in front of him, taking the bolt of electricity to the face!!

Hawk turned and watched Eight go flying back down the hall. "What. Ok, yeah. This ends now. I don't know what the Flop is going on down here, but It's over!" Hawk said, whipping out a pair of pokeballs! He popped them open, releasing Four, his Joltik and Twelve, his Samurott! "Twelve, Get Four close! Four... uh.. I guess it's dinner time?" Hawk's Samurott drew one of his shells and held it out at the Zapdos heart! Once The Joltik hopped up onto the tip, the two of them began inching forward, Joltik swiping his teeny legs through the air towards his furry mouth! Meanwhile, Hawk went to see about Eight...  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 pm
"Stop attacking our only source of power and start attacking the enemy!" I shouted, more to Hawk than Justine.

Sunny, with no orders to follow, began falling into a Sword Dance to prepare herself for the rest of the battle. It HAD been a while since she fought anyone, and despite being part Bug-type, she WAS resistant to Justine's attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 pm
"Hey, what are you doing out there? Are you trying to eat me? Get off!" She shouted, attempting to overload the Joltik as she pumped it full of electricity, hopefully more than it could absorb, everything has a capacity.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:13 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey, what are you doing out there? Are you trying to eat me? Get off!" She shouted, attempting to overload the Joltik as she pumped it full of electricity, hopefully more than it could absorb, everything has a capacity.

"WHAT ENEMY?!" Hawk shouted back. This was getting repetitive! It was clear that Hawk had no idea that there was an enemy inside of the rock... well, that is until she spoke. Hawk, who had just returned Eight, stood up and stared at the rock. "Whut."

Four was so excited! He'd felt something like this was here. It was just like back at home, a stone chock full of electricity!! Four just wanted to cling to it and nibble and sip like a lady during Tea time! Unfortunately, he got a belly full of electricity knocked into him. Full, and consumed by the Itis, Four fell over, content.

Twelve groaned. Four wasn't going to be any more help in this situation... could Zero eat the electricity? Probably not... Hm.. guess it was up to him! There was a malicious force inside this rock! Since his shell... things were resistant to electricity, it would be a simple matter to just.. smash the rock, right? So, He pulled his sword back, prepared to just start hacking away at the Zapdos heart!

"TWELVE DON'T DO THAT!" Hawk wailed, waving his arms. "If you do that we won't have power to watch the rerun! Just...I don't know! Just don't break it!"

Twelve grumbled a bit before he decided to take a sharp jab at the Zapdos heart with his sword anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 pm
"Will you STOP-"

That's when I realized what was going on. "Wait, how the hell did she get INSIDE that thing!?"

I had to recall Sunny. Since I didn't have any Ghost-type pokemon, I had no way of stopping her from whatever she was doing. I couldn't even ask for Odd's help without-

No, there was still a chance. The SNAG's acted like they didn't work because GRAY was offline to the best of my knowledge. But if I could hook up my Cross-transceiver to my SNAG and contact Odd's SNAG directly-

"Buy me some time!" I shouted before walking out of the room and leaning against a nearby wall, taking out my SNAG and my Cross-transceiver and going to work.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 pm
Krystal cursed within her mind. She couldn't use Dozer, despite him just having evolved. If she did that then they would probably end up breaking the freaking rock. Wait - they just needed to get her out of the stone, right? An idea suddenly came to her mind and she called out her Poochyena.

"Kuro, use Roar on that rock!" The girl ordered, the small Pokemon taking a deep breath then releasing quite a frightening sound that was a mix between a roar and a deep, dangerous growl.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 am
"You guys are so dumb." Justine said mockingly as the Zapdos Heart began to float up, and aura of electricity appearing around it, taking a humanoid, monstrous shape, a golem of electricity with the Zapdos Heart at its center. "Time to get zapped losers!" She shouted, throwing one of her 'fists' at Twelve, the fist taking on a long sword-like shape, to stab the Pokemon. The Roar however is ineffective.

"I warned you, little girl." GRAY's voice rang out, probably to the surprise of the other Snagems. Should they turn towards the exit they would find a metallic object floating in the doorway. It was the SNAG server, GRAY's 'body', in the flesh, so to speak. "Did you think shutting the power off in this building would get me down? I have a chi reactor at my core that can power me for longer than any of you would live! Now then, for the rest of you slackers, disable her and I can use my chi converting technology to convert her electrical mass into a physical one."

User Image
GRAY [SNAG Server]

[EDIT]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:36 pm
"Crap, either he's not responding or it's not working. Either way, looks like we're on our own," I sighed. And that's when the calvary came in. In an unexpected fashion, I had to admit. "Disable, huh? Fine by me."

After putting everything up and away, I re-entered the room and called out Beldum. "Zen Headbutt that monstrosity!" I told it, pointing to the golem Justine was hiding in. I had to hope against hope that the psychic energy channeled by Beldum's physical Psychic-type attack would affect Justine directly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm
The electricity golem would take the Zen Headbutt, causing Justine to grunt in pain as she was hit. "Hey! That made my head...hurt, do I have a head? That's a good question..." She mumbled to herself. "Any who! Zap!" She cackled, making a 'gun' out of electricity and firing several 'bullets' at the Beldum.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:38 pm
What could she do? If she attacked it then the Zapdos Heart could break and they'd never have power. She didn't have any Psychic types or anything that wouldn't cause any physical damage. But, well, Dozer wasn't affected by electricity, being a ground type so maybe he could provide some kind of shield? It was worth a shot. "Dozer, protect Beldum!" She called then releasing Liz from her PokeBall.
"Liz, Flamethrower!" The Charmeleon appeared and released a power packed breath of fire.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games