Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 am
That was an entire line of ups and downs and bad days sad I hope everyone feels better real soon  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:24 pm
I was driving along the road today and saw a mail truck stopped. No biggie, right? Except that there were PIGS in the road!! Three of 'em! They weren't wearing collars, although that would have been the icing on the cake. But still... free range (quite literally) piggies in someone's front yard!

They were awfully cute, anyway.  

LilKitty115

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:45 pm
I'll be gone for a week, starting this upcoming Saturday. Gonna spend some time in Illinois with my family up there. Something tells me I won't enjoy it though.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:41 pm
LilKitty115
I was driving along the road today and saw a mail truck stopped. No biggie, right? Except that there were PIGS in the road!! Three of 'em! They weren't wearing collars, although that would have been the icing on the cake. But still... free range (quite literally) piggies in someone's front yard!

They were awfully cute, anyway.
Good ol' Maine, right? XP

We'll miss ya Fog!!!  

Manda_Tifa

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:44 pm
lately thing have been going a little hectic down here. my dad just got shocked for outpatient surgery on his erratic heartbeat. Every time i try to talk to some of my friends lately about my problems they seem to push me away too. well sorry for leaving an emo-message here guys.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:57 pm
Hey!!! I haven't seen you in such a long time, Fire Fox! Y'know....I still have to do a commission for you.... eek

I hope your dad turns out okay!! It's never fun to have someone close to you go through a surgery like that. I wish him luck!  

Manda_Tifa

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:00 pm
His surgery was earlier today, the cardiologist thinks it was a success but only time will tell. its just good to know nothing went wrong on the job earlier, really freaked me out you know.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:11 am
After weeks of searching. I finally got our cisco (the most secure router... because it's not easy) to connect to the internet again. Hopefully we'll get this all working with wireless and such like. But at least if we screw something up, I can quickly set it up to at least connect to the internet.

If you're wondering why we're desperate to get this router working.... the internet connection on the new router is 4 times faster than our current one (around 6mbps).  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:06 pm
I get to pack for my trip tonight, and I also have to go to a grad commencement tonight.

Also, Fog took an active roll this afternoon with a Baby Goat Rescue Operation. Long story short, bunch of goats escaped from the pasture, we rounded em up, and one of them was a baby. My mom just put it over the fence and left it, but it was too far away for its mother to hear it. It just baaed and bleated, but nothing was happening, so I went in, caught it, and took it back over to its mother. When it saw the mama goat it jerked in my arms and went "YAAAAH!" I thought it was so cute. I dropped it over the fence and it just went off like a rocket to mama. <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:32 pm
FogSage
I get to pack for my trip tonight, and I also have to go to a grad commencement tonight.

Also, Fog took an active roll this afternoon with a Baby Goat Rescue Operation. Long story short, bunch of goats escaped from the pasture, we rounded em up, and one of them was a baby. My mom just put it over the fence and left it, but it was too far away for its mother to hear it. It just baaed and bleated, but nothing was happening, so I went in, caught it, and took it back over to its mother. When it saw the mama goat it jerked in my arms and went "YAAAAH!" I thought it was so cute. I dropped it over the fence and it just went off like a rocket to mama. <3

That's so cute~! heart

I think goats are adorable, but my stepsister's slightly afraid of 'em. She says their eyes freak her out. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:57 pm
FogSage

Awww...you rescued a baby goat!!! My hero! heart

All sap aside, that was very sweet, and very cute of you! Good job! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:51 pm
I'm crying my eyes out over a stupid song. It's "When She Loved Me", from Toy Story 2. I dunno why, but it's just......so sad.

Edit: Watch this and see what it does to you. Ugh....I haven't cried from anything like this since I was a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImP75u1oTnA  

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:33 pm
FogSage
I'm crying my eyes out over a stupid song. It's "When She Loved Me", from Toy Story 2. I dunno why, but it's just......so sad.

Edit: Watch this and see what it does to you. Ugh....I haven't cried from anything like this since I was a kid.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImP75u1oTnA

I get teary eyed (I have trouble crying fyi) like everytime I hear Unintended by Muse.

In other news, Starcraft 2 was announced. eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:41 am
Eddily
yea, not really surprised though, if it was being announced in korea it had to be something to do with StarCraft, we'll have to wait till blizzcon in August before we here anything else big about it i bet.  

Vashyyk

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:48 am
Vashyyk
Eddily
yea, not really surprised though, if it was being announced in korea it had to be something to do with StarCraft, we'll have to wait till blizzcon in August before we here anything else big about it i bet.

What is bigger than actually seeing in game graphics and that Blizzard is trying to get a Beta out by the end of the year?

http://www.starcraft2.com/

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games