Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:32 pm
lord chazxr
*a giant wolf comes from mountains bigger then mountains and school*

"Ugh...Everyone is going to have to pitch in to kill THAT one." he points at the huge wolf.  
that's it! everyone give me all your aura into my hand so i can do a very strong resangun!  

lord chazxr

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

busos_gurl
notingles
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
*Continualy hits the main one untill only her hand eyes and arms glow then Sais one word and a huge lightning bolt comes out that almost kills it but knows the only person that can kill it is Ryoku*

"Ryoku then jumps at the remaining one and kills it by stabbing it six times with his blade and then kicks it over.
((what about me and the red one?))

(That was the red one lol)
((no i went fling with it to the woods last page))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Stops glowing and falls to my hands and knees*

Ryoji stalks over to Sarah and picks her up still killing wolves and then laughing maniacly afterwards then giving her to Kiana.
Kiana happily stops killing and starts to heal Sarah

*Smiles at her* Im fine it just took alot outa me *Gets up and pulls sword out again* Ready?  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 pm
*heads for the biggest wolf and tries to start killing it* ugh! no use!! *flys back* (says to self) im so weak and its too powerfull... wut am i gonna do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 pm
lord chazxr
that's it! everyone give me all your aura into my hand so i can do a very strong resangun!
*gives aura*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
*Continualy hits the main one untill only her hand eyes and arms glow then Sais one word and a huge lightning bolt comes out that almost kills it but knows the only person that can kill it is Ryoku*

"Ryoku then jumps at the remaining one and kills it by stabbing it six times with his blade and then kicks it over.
((what about me and the red one?))

(That was the red one lol)
((no i went fling with it to the woods last page))

(Hmmm wow no one listens to you now that your gone huh lol)  
((forget i flied with it)) ed goes outt fling to the big one, but before he fly as high as he can and comes down in a suicidal move "if i die i want to have a at least an aceptable funeral" he screams  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 pm
*Expertly swings sword and goes to help Ryoji*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 pm
wel lnow you are fighting air exept notingles and the red wolf im going to do somthing else on gaia becuz u ppl r BLIND if you guys r to blind to notice and to DUMB you would know that right !!!!

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Stops glowing and falls to my hands and knees*

Ryoji stalks over to Sarah and picks her up still killing wolves and then laughing maniacly afterwards then giving her to Kiana.
Kiana happily stops killing and starts to heal Sarah

*Smiles at her* Im fine it just took alot outa me *Gets up and pulls sword out again* Ready?

"no IM A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER and im worried about Ry!" Kiana cries looking at Ryoji, his eyes crimson with a huge sadistic smile on his face, killing every wolf he sees with a sadistic laugh.  
notingles
((forget i flied with it)) ed goes outt fling to the big one, but before he fly as high as he can and comes down in a suicidal move "if i die i want to have a at least an aceptable funeral" he screams

*Blair Blinks to him just as he is about to hit the ground and blinks out and sets him down on the ground*  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

"Ryoku come on," Ryoku jumps on Leons back and they fly to the wolf and Leon stabs it then Ryoku does the same."Damn its powerful."  
(back)
*sees the wolf* oh god! that wolf is huge! *materializes scythe* i bet i look so small compared to that!  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 pm
IzzyCW
wel lnow you are fighting air exept notingles and the red wolf im going to do somthing else on gaia becuz u ppl r BLIND if you guys r to blind to notice and to DUMB you would know that right !!!!
im not DUMB, or BLIND either!!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games