Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 am
Twelve, startled by the enemy trying to stab him, swung his sword! Thankfully it was able to protect him from the majority of the electricity, keeping him from being stabbed, but still causing a serious amount of tingles running through his body.

Hawk was at a loss for words! Terashi almost flips his lid about Four and Twelve trying to solve the problem, then he flat out attacks the... the... the... the... OH MY ARCEUS.

"Did the rock just become a monster? .. AND IT TALKS." Hawk stammered. What was going on here?! "Ok. Okokok... ok, you know what? You wanna play, electro rock star? Let's play!" Hawk whipped out Four and Twelve's pokeballs so he could return them. Then he swapped them out for the only pokemon in his party not knocked out or paralyzed. He'd have to invest in some paralyze heals or something...

So, Zero and Two were released! The Lunatone and the Luxray made their respective sounds before they settled in for some battle! "Two, Let's try Psychic. Zero, Protect Two with Charge." Hawk's Luxray turned her head, looking at Hawk. She had no idea what he was talking about! "Ugh, shut up, Zero! Just keep using Charge and stay in front of Two!, gosh!" Zero, although a bit reluctant, did as she was told. As for Two, the floating rock didn't really have anything to throw... so Hesheit simply tested the waters, so to speak. It unleashed a wave of Psychic energy at the Zapdos Heart!

It was a good thing that Hawk didn't turn around. He probably would have fainted if he saw GRAY's new style.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 pm
The Flamethrower hit the rock, but didn't seem to harm Justine inside. "Idiot! You think that hurts? I'm pure energy! What is electricity? Heat! Energy! Just like fire! Won't affect me, loser!" She taunted the girl, that was until she was hit with another Psychic attack. "Agh! That really hurts, stop it!" She roared releasing a massive discharge of electricity through out the room. "Whoooa, don't let her do that! I may be one of the most sophisticated machines ever built but even I can overload. Now, restrain her already so I can pull that freak out of there!" GRAY said to the others.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:31 pm
"You heard GRAY, Beldum. Keep using Zen Headbutt!"

While Beldum continued to slam into the Thunderstone Golem, psychic energy transferring from his little body to the soul within, I continued trying to get ahold of Odd by jury-rigging my Cross-transceiver to my SNAG, hoping to contact his directly. If any of my other pokemon were able to contribute without risking damage to the Zapdos Heart, I would have called them out. But Beldum was the only pokemon I had that could contribute to the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 pm
"Not this time, loser!" Justine shouted, smacking the Beldum away with an electrical 'paddle', it was made of electricity and yet was solid. "This is taking too long." GRAY complained. It was then that Justine's electrical aura faded away, the rock hitting the ground with a big thud, and a dark purple aura surrounded the Zapdos Heart as a mass of chi began to form on the stone. "That bulge of chi is the meteorite fragment beginning to take physical form, here, stab this in it." GRAY said as a cable dropped out of his body, the cable having a 'claw' on the end of it. "I'll help that thing right along.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 pm
"Right," I said, grabbing the cable. I ran up to the Zapdos Heart and shoved the claw into the stone, then backed off. "Do your thing, GRAY!" I shouted as I jumped back, getting some distance between the stone and myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 pm
Without warning, Krystal doubled over, falling to her pyjama covered knees, a hand clutching her chest as she fought off a fit of coughs. No, not now. But her body refused to move, simply trembling as she clutched her chest, on her knees and in the direct line of any attacks, completely unprotected.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 pm
As the claw was stuck into the crystal GRAY fired up the chi converter, attempting to convert Justine's energy form into a physical one, by force. Sparks began to fly and GRAY began to whirl as the converter struggled with the stone. All the sudden however GRAY and the others were blasted back by a wave of energy, the meteorite fragment flying out of the Zapdos Heart and passing through the ceiling of the room, leaving HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm
"Thank goodness that's over," I sighed after the meteorite fragment soared through the ceiling, leaving HQ.

It took me a moment to calm my heart and recall my pokemon before I noticed Krystal gasping for air. "Come on," I said, picking her up and hoisting her over my shoulder. "Bedtime for you."

With that, I made the journey up two flights of stairs with a human being in my arms. Not fun. Once we made it up to her room, though, I put her down in her bed, tucked her in, plopped down on the seat I'd left, and promptly passed out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:59 pm
After protesting that she could walk, Krystal found herself in bed and Terashi promptly passed out in his seat. He couldn't possibly be comfortable so, but she supposed that if some discomfort now would prevent him from getting sick then it was probably worth it. She watched him for a moment or two before laying down herself and relaxing.

"Maybe ... it's not so bad .. being this sick." Though she'd rather not be sick, of course, but it was nice having her special blonde guy around more. Of course, she'd just be tagging along with him on missions and what not.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:28 pm
When Hawk woke up, having been KO'd from that Discharge of electricity, He found Zero and Two staring at him. Hawk sat up and took a look around. Terracotta and his girlfriend were gone... and the Zapdos Heart wasn't going beserk anymore.

"Would anyone, literally ANYONE AT ALL, like to tell me what just happened?!" Hawk yelled at.. well.. no one that was there, assuming GRAY hadn't remained in the area... then again, does he count as a person? If anything Hawk regarded him as an unfamiliar pokemon... like some kind of porygon variation. What was I talking about again? ohright.

So, Hawk got up. "Two, Zero, help me put this rock back into the... the.. whatsit thing. We should get the power running again." With the help of Two, Hawk managed to get the Zapdos Heart back into what was formerly its casing. Two was even kind enough to try and get some of those cables back on. How generous.  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:37 pm
"We were attacked by a gluttonous power hungry Electric Channeler, that's what happened." GRAY spoke up in response to Hawk's question. As his Pokemon set the Zapdos Heart back up, power would be restored to the building, the SNAGs now operating again. "You might want to teleport to the others, they are in trouble it seems." GRAY suggested before floating out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 pm
"Oh." Hawk said, turning to find.... some kind of floating thing moving away. Frankly, he shouldn't be surprised, but some part of him had to resist the urge to faint. "Either way, I guess the gang is in trouble or something.....It must be serious, since GRAY didn't seem like his usual snarky self... OK, Let's go get ready." Hawk said, rushing off to prepare himself for intense battle!  

Otternavy

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 pm
Sol would have a bit to do, despite being as bad off as he was. He managed to recall each of the Pokemon he had out before Claydol teleported him away, showing up at the medlab. It took him some doing, but he was able to get Sub onto one of the beds, followed by Ceramew on another.

It was then that the difference in appearance was finally noticed by him in full, and he wasn't sure what to make of it. "Perhaps..." He kept his thought to himself before he walked out for the moment, slowly. He was still recovering from everything, worse for wear. But he had one other order of business before he could give himself the privilege of collapsing.

Namely, that would be finding a certain floating server. Once he saw GRAY, in the relative flesh, he had only one thing in mind. He hurled the meteorite chunk at him.

"Present for you." He spoke up, watching a cable come out and the claw at the end catch the meteorite.

"Don't get me wrong, the meteorite just flung itself to me. Now please go before I have another episode over your conflicting existence."

"Nothing unusual there, I guess." Sol just shrugged at this and went on off, back into the medlab. After everything, he really wasn't up for doing much else. Everything at those islands were rough...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:59 pm
Everyone teleports in and I find my way into the med lab. "Doc..." Doc perked up and looked over, then gave a hard sigh. "What happened now?" he asked. "Dear Lord, Blizzard, I barely sense anything about you! Just how much chi did you use!?"

"More than what I'd care for." I said. "Nothing that I hadn't experienced before, mind. I mean, hell, I train the exertion way anyhow when it comes to Chi."

"Unfortunately." Doc said. "And your Pokemon apparently seen better days, except Telia here. I take it that you just had her to transport you over here."

"Pretty much..."

Doc would have his work cut out for him tonight.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm
The door rustled. Loudly.

It snapped me awake immediately. Looking over to make sure Krystal was asleep first, I then quietly walked over to the door to Krystal's room and opened.

He was not who I thought I'd see.

"I was starting to wonder when you'd get your ~/~ up."

I closed the door behind me. "She's asleep. What do you want?"

"A lot of things. Some ~/~ would be really nice right about now. But I thought you'd just like to know that everything's been taken care of with this meteorite ~/~. ~/~."

With that, Chaos walked (limped?) down the hallway and out of sight.

I re-entered the room and closed the door behind me. It was nice to know that the danger had passed, but one thought pervaded my attempts at sleep for an hour or so.

What was up his ~/~?  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games