Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:58 pm
NG and Sheol and NG's mommy got a new dog to be company for Axle. He's very sweet and gentle, and a little on the aloof side right now- but i'd be too if I had the puppy flu and had my bits cut off.

This is Leo. He's a male Mastiff/Labrador mix. He's also five months old, while the dog next to him,Axle, is eight months old.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:51 pm
Yesterday was a fairly decent day.

I went over to a friend's place to help build him a computer (from stratch). So we were driven to the places where his mother payed for all the parts (over $2000 worth of stuff) with cash and EFTPOS. Although I had to help when it came to the gaming mouse because of the fact that she had hit her EFTPOS limit, but she payed me back when we got back.

But she also got us lunch..... which was curry! Also she got some indian sweets for me and my friend to try. Which were very nice.

Anyway, I help build the computer for my friend and we spend around 3 hours building it (normally takes an hour to build, but I was teaching him how to do stuff) and quite a few more setting it up. But it was running well last I saw. Although there was a couple of problems, but a little bit of investigation still needs to occur, it seems the old hard disk (which we put in so we could quickly transfer his data from his old computer) was causing problem, but once we took it out, those problems stopped. But also the overclock disappeared.... so it's possible it was that. I'm going to get him to look at it today so I'll find out what's going on.  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:27 pm
He's ADORABLE NG! I just wanna wrap my arms around him! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:51 pm
Diana Vulpes
Vashyyk
Eddily
In other news, Starcraft 2 was announced. eek
yea, not really surprised though, if it was being announced in korea it had to be something to do with StarCraft, we'll have to wait till blizzcon in August before we here anything else big about it i bet.

What is bigger than actually seeing in game graphics and that Blizzard is trying to get a Beta out by the end of the year?

http://www.starcraft2.com/
"anything else big" didn't say bigger than the announcement itself. But i really wanna know about the story more than anything, since that's what i enjoy about StarCraft and WarCraft.  

Vashyyk

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:17 am
Doormat is on his way out. He's been having at least one seizure a day and tonight, he had two about 5 minutes apart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:59 am
Aw Rainey, I'm sorry. That really sucks. sad You're going to put him to sleep?

I'm in Illinois, on my uncle's computer. WHAT IS IT ABOUT MY FAMILY?! They always have the air conditioning down low, and their fans don't work right! For those of you who don't know, I like to sleep in a room that resembles an icebox; the colder, the better. It was so stuffy last night in the guest bedroom I almost considered sleeping in the nude, but thought better of it. However, the blow is lessened by this AWESOME shower they have in the guest room. I took pictures. It's what my shower is going to look like when I get a house. Guh. If Grandma has a stuffy room, I'm going to force her to buy a couple fans and put them in my room. I won't put up with that BS any more.

Everyone down here is still busy with school, so I won't see much of my cousins, except when I go out to dinner on the last night of my stay here. I miss all you guys. sad  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:17 am
You'd love it at my place, Fog...our heater is still broken, so our whole apartment is like an icebox...

Still need to get that fixed.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:11 am
My mate found an apartment!!!! heart He's still poking around a bit more, but hey, the one he found sounds pretty good. It's above a garage (which concerns me a little, and I don't know if we're allowed to use it), has a deck/porch thing with a sliding glass doors (i.e. happy plants), is fully furnished and goes for $700/month not including electricity. I'm excited about getting my own place with him! And I can NEST! My girly instincts are kicking in and I want to decorate, hang bird feeders and -maybe- have a little garden (if the landpeople let me). I hope they allow my cat to live with us, I miss him very much and my mom wants him out since he's been driving her batty ever since our other cat was put down.  

LilKitty115

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:49 am
Hmm, how does this even make sense? I havent worn my friends nitemare scarf in awhile the he is letting me borrow. So I decided I want to wear it again, and its gone. No recent trades, no recent store activity, nothing. Its just gone and Im freaking out right now  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:53 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Hmm, how does this even make sense? I havent worn my friends nitemare scarf in awhile the he is letting me borrow. So I decided I want to wear it again, and its gone. No recent trades, no recent store activity, nothing. Its just gone and Im freaking out right now

Did you put it in storage?

And if you got hacked, there is a chance that they took it out using the gift system. Saddly there is no paper trail left behind when you send a gift. Might be a good idea to fill out a report if it really is gone.

Selene Aries

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:59 am
Diana Vulpes
Nanaki_Red XIII

And if you got hacked, there is a chance that they took it out using the gift system. Saddly there is no paper trail left behind when you send a gift. Might be a good idea to fill out a report if it really is gone.

I forgot about the gift system -_-, and it probably happened that way.....

I already checked in storage, nothing in there but useless items. Damnit  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:56 pm
I don't wish to malign my dear aunt, but good grief! My cousin comes out to me and says "Alex, wipe my butt." I thought he was kidding, but it turns out he was serious about it! I had told him no and he cried about it, because he went to the bathroom and didn't wipe himself. HE'S EIGHT FREAKING YEARS OLD! He should know how to wipe himself, for God's sake! And my aunt! She's just...scatterbrained. She loses her temper entirely too quickly with the kids, when they need to be treated with patience.

I just marvel that this family has managed to keep together as long as it has. Eight years old and doesn't know how to wipe himself properly...*shakes his head* It's absurd...plain absurd....  

FogSage

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:09 pm
My mother was in one of her moods this morning and having a go at all the males in the family.

Also while putting on my bag this morning (to get off the train) I accidently hit someone in the face with my elbow...... he was fine with it but I feel like a little bit of an idiot now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:07 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Diana Vulpes
Nanaki_Red XIII

Does your friend know your password? Might have traded it back to himself if so. If not, like Di says put in a immediate report. Although we can't see the papertrail from gifted items, the mods who deal with hackings can.  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:38 pm
Krissim Klaw
Nanaki_Red XIII
Diana Vulpes
Nanaki_Red XIII

Does your friend know your password? Might have traded it back to himself if so. If not, like Di says put in a immediate report. Although we can't see the papertrail from gifted items, the mods who deal with hackings can.

Yeah, and then in about a year or two you'll get the scarf back.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games