Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
((forget i flied with it)) ed goes outt fling to the big one, but before he fly as high as he can and comes down in a suicidal move "if i die i want to have a at least an aceptable funeral" he screams

*Blair Blinks to him just as he is about to hit the ground and blinks out and sets him down on the ground*
"why did you do that blair? this wold kill it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Stops glowing and falls to my hands and knees*

Ryoji stalks over to Sarah and picks her up still killing wolves and then laughing maniacly afterwards then giving her to Kiana.
Kiana happily stops killing and starts to heal Sarah

*Smiles at her* Im fine it just took alot outa me *Gets up and pulls sword out again* Ready?

"no and im worried about Ry!" Kiana cries looking at Ryoji, his eyes crimson with a huge sadistic smile on his face, killing every wolf he sees with a sadistic laugh.

*Smiles* Ok stay here ill get him *Runs to Ryoji and grabs his hand as hes about to kill another wulf thats already unconcious and Kisses him* Remember who you are what you stand for and what you love *Stares into his eyes hopeing they change back*  

RaWr-i-lovely

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 pm
angel_eyes200
IzzyCW
wel lnow you are fighting air exept notingles and the red wolf im going to do somthing else on gaia becuz u ppl r BLIND if you guys r to blind to notice and to DUMB you would know that right !!!!
im not DUMB, or BLIND either!!

im talking about the ppl who r fighting nothing  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:39 pm
150 posts left for record guys biggrin  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:39 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
((forget i flied with it)) ed goes outt fling to the big one, but before he fly as high as he can and comes down in a suicidal move "if i die i want to have a at least an aceptable funeral" he screams

*Blair Blinks to him just as he is about to hit the ground and blinks out and sets him down on the ground*

*Looks into the distance* I did not save the wulf i saved you it is still falling  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 pm
good bye...chains of darkness!*huge black chains grab wolfs feet * everlasting darkness!*gaint wolf is wraped in darkness then dispears* *falls*  

lord chazxr

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

IzzyCW
angel_eyes200
IzzyCW
wel lnow you are fighting air exept notingles and the red wolf im going to do somthing else on gaia becuz u ppl r BLIND if you guys r to blind to notice and to DUMB you would know that right !!!!

00000oooooo.... ok sweatdrop  
IzzyCW
angel_eyes200
IzzyCW

(Ya they need to learn to read lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 pm
Leon's Green aura flares and he channels his energy into his sword he Stabs the sword into the wolf and it stops and tries to swallow Leon. Leon charges his Aura into a ball and shoots it into his mouth. The wolf yelps and continues for the school.  
busos_gurl
IzzyCW
angel_eyes200
IzzyCW

(Ya they need to learn to read lol)

there a bunch of idiots yep thats wat they callme a jerk but im just telling the truth ^_^  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji stalks over to Sarah and picks her up still killing wolves and then laughing maniacly afterwards then giving her to Kiana.

*Smiles at her* Im fine it just took alot outa me *Gets up and pulls sword out again* Ready?

"no and im worried about Ry!" Kiana cries looking at Ryoji, his eyes crimson with a huge sadistic smile on his face, killing every wolf he sees with a sadistic laugh.

*Smiles* Ok stay here ill get him *Runs to Ryoji and grabs his hand as hes about to kill another wulf thats already unconcious and Kisses him* Remember who you are what you stand for and what you lone *Stares into his eyes hopeing they change back*

Ryoji snarls and then shouts "IZARA!" Izara looks up from killing a wolf and stares wide eyed at her brother who is giving her a look that screams *protect her* Izara looks from Sarah to Ryoji not knowing wat to do.
a wolf knocks into her and knaws at her arm. "UGH"
Ryoji snarls then kills more wolves ingoring Sarah's stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm
"Nice Reks" Leon smiles at reks and so does Ryoku.  

MickeyTenshi

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles* Ok stay here ill get him *Runs to Ryoji and grabs his hand as hes about to kill another wulf thats already unconcious and Kisses him* Remember who you are what you stand for and what you lone *Stares into his eyes hopeing they change back*

Ryoji snarls and then shouts "IZARA!" Izara looks up from killing a wolf and stares wide eyed at her brother who is giving her a look that screams *protect her* Izara looks from Sarah to Ryoji not knowing wat to do.
a wolf knocks into her and knaws at her arm. "UGH"
Ryoji snarls then kills more wolves ingoring Sarah's stare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:43 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

*Looks into the distance* I did not save the wulf i saved you it is still falling
edward puts his hand over his chest and spit some blood "eaven toght i didnt...*coghfs more blood*hit it... i still will sufer from the pressure exchange..." ed pass out  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:43 pm
good bye......*starts dyeing on ground*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games