Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:23 pm

elvisnake
K-Blade
elvisnake
Yeah, plus, being wanted by one faction or another is all part of being a smuggler. If I do get caught, it's all more adventure fodder for me.

Want to get caught? I have an idea. I think DA said something about wanting to get two of her characters together.

We could pick a load of food stuff bound for Coruscant.
At Coruscant we can pick up a nice easy charter by taking DA’s Jedi character to assist at the front lines with all the wounded that the Sith have been inflicting on the Republic.
Somewhere along the way we are caught by the Sith so DA can have her two characters face off.

The rest we can just make up as we go along.
Sounds like an excellent Plan. Love it. We can take the food to the big city, and see if DA likes it tomorrow.

hey, DA. what do you think about this idea for the rp?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:07 pm

As long as it can happen before Siren goes back to Demaia.

I was planning on, Siren decides to wanna try bringing Saria to the Dark Side, and sending a message while on Lyra or whatever means you communicate across both sides, and they meet up together on a neutral world, and Siren talks Saria into coming back with her, most likely to Lyra, to show her what she claims is an attempt to bring peace into the Sith-controlled worlds, which would be a step closer to helping the Jedi/Republic.

It'd be total BS though. Siren will be saying whatever makes Saria lower her guard, etc. because it's all a ploy to try bringing her to the Dark Side. Saria ends up powerless in the hands of the Sith, and when she refuses to join Siren, the Sith Seductress hands her over to Demaia when she goes back to her.

So, it's fine with me as long as I can still have them both together and in Sith-controlled space prior to Siren returning to Demaia.

Of course, if Sayla/Nol won't mind waiting to put a defiant Saria in carbonite, then there's no rush, and we can just work something out when the time comes.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Ok, we’ll see what we can do about that. I think Elvis and I are about ready to leave Onderon and head out to wherever. Wherever could be Coruscant if your game for this idea, so we might just be able to make it before Siren goes back to Demaia.

Although I would have to say that Siren shouldn’t be alone as Saria would have Elvis and my character with her, and my character just simply wouldn’t stand by and let a Jedi be taken by the Sith with out putting up a fight. Melissa would dust off her lightsaber and defend Saria
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah. Unless we were all taken prisoner seperately, or something, me and K would try and help out Saria. Of course any sort of "escape from Sith Imprisonment" scenario would be pretty awesome...

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Siren wouldn't attempt to hurt anyone. She's harmless herself.

Instead, she'll convince Saria to stick around with her by her own choice. The idea I'm thinking of right now is, Lyra will appear to be a very decent place, so Siren will play on that kinda image by making it like they honestly wanna just help bring stability to all, etc.

Remember, that's how she works, suckering people in by choosing on their own, making them feel they're in control, then she yanks the strings at the last minute when they're too far in to get out. By the time Saria realizes Siren's not sincere, it'll be too late to do anything.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:40 pm

So haw are we getting Saria from Coruscant to Lyra? Is that gonna be her intended destination, or will we be forcefully diverted?

elvisnake

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:41 pm

I do have a dungeon ship...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 pm

What self respecting sith doesnt?

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Cale Darksun
What self respecting sith doesnt?

...well, mine's shinier. So there! talk2hand
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 pm

A chrome plated Dungeon Ship doesnt scare anyone, Fury.
It makes them laugh.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Cale Darksun
A chrome plated Dungeon Ship doesnt scare anyone, Fury.
It makes them laugh.

Ah, but while they laugh I shall shove many missiles down their throat.

MuhahahaHAHAHAH!!!

Hehe... 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm

rolleyes

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Well, I would assume that the assistance Saria provides for recovery efforts with healing would lead closer to Lyra.

Either that, or maybe one of them finds out about the other and tries to make contact. Maybe Saria decides once they're in neutral space, or close to it, she wants to contact Siren, and it goes from there.

I dunno really. I'm up for anything that works, more or less.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Well Saria and Siren are both in their early twenties and Melissa is thirty. So we could say the Saria knows Melissa from when she was with the Jedi order before Melissa’s self-imposed exile. My master could have picked up Saria as a padawan right after Melissa made Jedi.

Um, I was thinking about wondering into the library and having myself a look at what’s been going on in the ‘verse, maybe to find the sights of some space battles that have yet to be salvaged.

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 am

Well here's what I've got for my character so far... I'll go into detail on the ship later.

Quote:
Name: Bahl Seraphin
Race: Human
Main weapon: Blaster Carbine
Side weapon: Blaster Pistol
Affiliation: Seraphin Incorporated, Mercenary Coalition

Personal Ship: Thantos-class Star Cruiser Pazak Deck

Short History: Current CEO of Seraphin Incorporated, and current head of the Mercenary Coalition, Bahl is the son of the founder of the Mercenary Coalition. In his youth he was educated at a Republic run Military School and graduated with honors, as the son of the infamous Lore Seraphin he was placed on the fast track to command within Seraphin Incorporated and took over the entire company when his father perished on a mission.

Since becoming head of the Mercenary Coalition Bahl has worked quite closely with Seleene and Charrigo. His position as head of the Mercenary Coalition has also forced him to work with Colo, head of FRICK Incorporated. Despite some antagonism in the group, the Mercenary Coalition has grown significantly since Bahl's takeover with an effective fighting strength approaching three hundred warships. However, most of these vessels are smaller boats meant more for the vast deluge of small scale contracts that are a mercenary company's bread and butter.

Description: A tall man who has died his blond hair a platinum color. He has brown eyes and the athletic build that you'd expect from a military man.

Personal quote: "We are mercenaries first and foremost. We kill only for money. We do not fight for the truth, justice, right, wrong, good or evil. We are a small, skilled war machine that is rented out to the highest bidder to do whatever task that bidder has in mind to accomplish."
Personal Theme: Lacrimosa - Immediate Music
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games