Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"just try...im stronger...only a dragon can stop me"
"well thats good to know" she looked at him "if its the only way then i will bring a dragon here"(gtg soon, dont wanna get in trouble XP)

he looks in surprise
"i dont care what it does, i just hope it kicks your..." she said crossing her arms

"just try"
"do you want to test me boy?" she asked, she smiled remembering something, she giggled slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:22 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[ i sent you another message : ) ]

Namine is walking around the school

[yea i already ansered]
Shinyu bumps into Namine "oh hey thee you are"

NAmine wasnt noticicing where she was going untilshe bumped into shinyu. She smiled "hey i thought you were resting" "i dont want you to wear your self" out she said pointing him back to the room what seemed to be a stern look on her face.

Shinyu laughed a bit at breing treated like a child and said "alright alright ill go back but only if you come keep me company"

Namine took his hand and said "come, ill make you comfortable" flipping her hair back as she said so.

Shinyu let her drag him down the halways, really unable to resist anyway  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"just try...im stronger...only a dragon can stop me"
"well thats good to know" she looked at him "if its the only way then i will bring a dragon here"(gtg soon, dont wanna get in trouble XP)

he looks in surprise
"i dont care what it does, i just hope it kicks your..." she said crossing her arms

"just try"
"do you want to test me boy?" she asked, she smiled remembering something, she giggled slightly

hes about to pull the trigger  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:25 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he looks in surprise

"just try"

"was it you or someone else that like me?" she asked taking a step towards him "im just curious"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:26 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

[ i sent you another message : ) ]

Namine is walking around the school

[yea i already ansered]
Shinyu bumps into Namine "oh hey thee you are"

NAmine wasnt noticicing where she was going untilshe bumped into shinyu. She smiled "hey i thought you were resting" "i dont want you to wear your self" out she said pointing him back to the room what seemed to be a stern look on her face.

Shinyu laughed a bit at breing treated like a child and said "alright alright ill go back but only if you come keep me company"

Namine took his hand and said "come, ill make you comfortable" flipping her hair back as she said so.

THey arrived at the room. She let go of his hand and walked towards the bed getting it ready for him to lay down. "here shinyu, i've made it comfortable for you" "now you need to rest i know you're not fully healed" she said with a smile her hands on her hips in a posture that commanded authority.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he looks in surprise

"just try"

"was it you or someone else that like me?" she asked taking a step towards him "im just curious"

"just fight me already"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:31 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"just try"

"just fight me already"
she shrugged "ok whatever" she smiled and kicked the gun out of his hand and jumped on him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:32 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

THey arrived at the room. She let go of his hand and walked towards the bed getting it ready for him to lay down. "here shinyu, i've made it comfortable for you" "now you need to rest i know you're not fully healed" she said with a smile her hands on her hips in a posture that commanded authority.

Shinyu saw she meant business and laid down in the bad saying "yes you did. thank you"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"just try"

"just fight me already"
she shrugged "ok whatever" she smiled and kicked the gun out of his hand and jumped on him

he fliped her over and grabed ragnos and said "if you attack me...he dies...unless you summan a dragon"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:35 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu saw she meant business and laid down in the bad saying "yes you did. thank you"

NAmine smiled at him and leaned in to give him a kiss. "ill remain here with you just to make sure no one disturbs you" she said as she sat near him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:36 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"just fight me already"

he fliped her over and grabed ragnos and said "if you attack me...he dies...unless you summan a dragon"
she stands back up "fine ill summon one, just answer my question first" she smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

NAmine smiled at him and leaned in to give him a kiss. "ill remain here with you just to make sure no one disturbs you" she said as she sat near him.

Shinyu makes room for her to sit on the bad "thanks come sit with me"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:41 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu makes room for her to sit on the bad "thanks come sit with me"

Namine gets up and moves to the space he made for her. "thans" she says and then she leans in to him laying her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"just fight me already"

she stands back up "fine ill summon one, just answer my question first" she smiled

"what?"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"just fight me already"

"what?"
she rolls her eyes "yes or no?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games