Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:58 pm
Today was a great day for me. I had a little party my parents put together for me as a graduation celebration. Was mainly all the relatives and stuff, but I had lots of fun. One of the sweetest things was a cople of my relatives who are fairly close to my age and know I love mantises ordered me two from a site. Sadly although the mantises arrived the other day alive, when they checked them this morning both had died. While that was saddening, it just made me feel so warm and fuzzy by the gesture. Good news too is the place is willing to credit them a mantis still since they died so soon, so now I can pick out what type I want and they will have it shipped straight too me. Was just a really, really good day. X3  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:09 am
Today is the last day I'll be on until the 29th or 30th. See you all later! heart  

Shadows sweet embrace

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:21 am
Aww well I hope you have a good time while your gone Shadows sweet embrace.

OMG I'm so mantis squeeing right now. Since I have gotten home I have been debating purchasing one to two more ghost mantises to house with Spook. Ghost mantises are one of the few species that can be housed together without worries of canniblization. Still, despite all the trusted sites that say they can be kept together just fine, I was still a little nervous. I would hate to have something happen to my precious Spook, but I've always dreamed of being able to look into my mantis cage and seeing multiple mantises happily living together.

Well, after seeing this adorable picture, I am so sold on getting him some friends. It is of three ghost mantises hanging out on their owners hand. XD

http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/elytraandantenna/MantidsAssassins/Phyllocrania_paradoxa.htm  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:34 am
Krissim Klaw

Well, after seeing this adorable picture, I am so sold on getting him some friends. It is of three ghost mantises hanging out on their owners hand. XD

http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/elytraandantenna/MantidsAssassins/Phyllocrania_paradoxa.htm

Whoa, those look awsome.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:04 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Whoa, those look awsome.
I know, one of the reasons I was so excited when I got Spook and finally had a chance at one of these odd little manitses. But, everyone knows the one thing cuter than one ghost mantis is two ghost mantises... or three...or a hundred. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:07 pm
Krissim Klaw

I didn't think ghost mantises could look so leafy! I was thinking they'd be more "ghosty". But hey, they're awesome regardless ^_^

My mate chose another apartment over the one above a garage. It's smaller, cheaper, but still furnished. He didn't feel comfortable about being above a garage either. We have this one until October, when another tenant moves in because they reserved it (!!). Meanwhile, we're going to be looking maybe for a more permanent place. The only catch is, he's going to North Carolina for three months in January to do some training for national park employees. I don't know by then if I could keep an apartment for three months by myself or if I should find someplace else to hole up. But hey, we're both excited to have a place we can (sorta) call our own. Also, the realtor he worked with seemed to like him and knew that he was looking for a job for me. The realtor's wife works at a local ski resort as a waitress making significant cash, so he recommended that I apply there as well.

Meanwhile, the rain has cleared up here finally and the sun's out!!! And I saw a goat on a lead today... *scratches head*  

LilKitty115

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:10 pm
I think I'm slowly going insane with the lack of sleep and such like.... oh well

Toby (my sister's dog who had the tumour) is having to be carried up and down stairs.... so I'm doing it whenever I'm home xP. But he's had his knee done and the tumour removed. Should get the results back soon. But if the tumour isn't cancerous..... we'll be getting his other knee done since that's damaged as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:09 am
My back is killing me currently.

My sister is in the process of getting a new bed/desk combo so 'we' had to pull apart the old bed. I was pissed off at that stage so I took it apart (stupidly) using my muscles. So that's my own fault. But my family giving me chores one after the other, isn't helping.  

Crenn

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:22 am
Ho ho ho

Sakiimi is finally done with school for now! I mannaged to makeit out with a constant 3.4 GPA too!! I'm so happy! I stayed on the Dean's list all year :3

At any rate, no bragging lol. I'm back home and back to the slow life that I'm used to. I'll hopefuly be spending more time hear if you'll all still have me :3

I'll also likely be taking $$$ commissions this summer (after I've rounded off most of my backed up work). Also if I owe you work still, gimmi a hollar because my memory is limpy sometimes :p

So yeash!! I missed you guys! And I MAY be either upgrading my fursonna or changing over all together... idk yet, but I feel like I'm too old now to be a lil pup XD

heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:21 am
Well, gee, isn't this new system glitching up baddly already? sweatdrop I be annoyed, but I know they will find tune it.  

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 am
Sakiimi
Ho ho ho

Sakiimi is finally done with school for now! I mannaged to makeit out with a constant 3.4 GPA too!! I'm so happy! I stayed on the Dean's list all year :3

At any rate, no bragging lol. I'm back home and back to the slow life that I'm used to. I'll hopefuly be spending more time hear if you'll all still have me :3

I'll also likely be taking $$$ commissions this summer (after I've rounded off most of my backed up work). Also if I owe you work still, gimmi a hollar because my memory is limpy sometimes :p

So yeash!! I missed you guys! And I MAY be either upgrading my fursonna or changing over all together... idk yet, but I feel like I'm too old now to be a lil pup XD

heart

Nice to see you Sakii ^^ Missed ya  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:40 pm
Welcome back, Sakii! We missed hearing from you! And congratulations on staying so smart all year long! wink

I'm by myself at work today...my first time REALLY by myself for a whole shift. It's not so bad....it could actually be a lot worse! The boiler broke, so the entire hotel was complaining about no hot water, and at the same time about 20 guests were checking in all at once (I kid you not, that is no exaggeration...I had a line out the door). BUT I persevered, and now it's pretty quiet. I'm glad I have tomorrow off though! ^_^  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Well, looks like I got my final grades. While I'm a little disappointed with a couple of them, I managed to succeed at my goal of at LEAST a 2.0. I got 2 C's, a C+ and a B. Not the greatest grades ever, I know, but it should have gotten me out of Academic Probation  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:48 pm
Af Mas
Well, looks like I got my final grades. While I'm a little disappointed with a couple of them, I managed to succeed at my goal of at LEAST a 2.0. I got 2 C's, a C+ and a B. Not the greatest grades ever, I know, but it should have gotten me out of Academic Probation
Wow!Congratulations, then! All that stress and hard work seems to have paid off then, right?  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:54 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Wow!Congratulations, then! All that stress and hard work seems to have paid off then, right?

Probably could have done better on a couple of them, but I'm just glad I made it. Just one last obstacle I've cleared for graduation. And thanks for responding heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games