Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 am

How'd you get a Star Cruiser?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 am

Built it (Seraphin's Shipbuilding interests), I figure that'd it'd be in easy reach considering some mercenary and pirate gangs during the Galactic Civil owned Star Dreadnaughts, and a very large number owned heavily modified Star Destroyers. In fact a number of the Mandator class Star Dreadnaughts fell into mercenary hands.

I own one... So it's not that big a deal. Hell the space-capable siege ships are larger and more expensive then a single Star Cruiser.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 am

Ok, then.
Nelo? Your opinion?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 am

I don't deal with non-sith. I pass 'em onto you, since you know the jedi side better. He's bound to end up working for you anyway, as we've pretty much agreed no more sithbound forces.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 am

I thought it was no more Sith Lords.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:07 am

Well, let's think about this. If stellar's on the sith side, this means there's four navies fighting for the sith.

Versus one jedi. I mean, i know you're good, but you can't fight four fronts alone, and more importantly, it's pretty boring to try to lose to an NPC.

Each fleet that gets added is yet another set of guns poitning at yousa. If you want him to go sith, then so be it, but you're still the only actual force engaging any of these people.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:10 am

...Four?
I thought Demaia and Marr were it.
But you do have a point.
It does suck to be the only Republic Military presence.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am

Demaia, Marr, Stellar, Nakara vs. you.

There are four sith fleet presences if stellar goes sith. If you been keeping up with Ritt's posts, you'll realize Nakara's been tryign to extend his influence again...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 am

I doubt Nakara is going to engage me in a fight.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 am

You know if I do end up working for the Republic... The Sith will be steamrolled. You don't really want the two best Fleet Leaders on one side.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 am

That's something of an unfair judgement of Nol and Aurin's abilities.
While you and I may be good, Pros are predictable. Amatuers are not.
We don't know for certain how well the Sith will fight because we so rarely get the chance to fight them.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:26 am

Plus that would probably constitute metagaming as well. Because if you manage to beat the sith, you've essentially destroyed nearly 500 years of cannon fighting that would otherwise have occurred, so one way or another, you're not going to be a great tactician that wins the war. At least, unless you can explain otherwise.

You're still a merc company though. If oyu had that much power, you'd be an independent force instead, rather than having to take orders from sith or republic idiots.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 am

stellarmagic
You know if I do end up working for the Republic... The Sith will be steamrolled. You don't really want the two best Fleet Leaders on one side.
And he's humble too razz
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:33 am

Nelo raises a point.
Why not carve out your own criminal empire?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:35 am

A kotor age Zann Consortium... Intriuging... It would give my hutts a good rival in the infotech, but do i want to give up the bothan space... hmm..
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games