Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:26 pm
So, I just checked my midterm grades online.

With 4 weeks left in the quarter, I have an A, a B+, a B, and a D (yes, I only have 4 classes a quarter. Yay art college).

My boyfriend's gonna kill me for that D, 'cause we both know that the class that I have it in (which is, incidentally, the class I'm in now) I've more or less given up on.

I fail. whee

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:53 pm
i hate being asked what I've been doing. Everyone who knows me or talks to me knows exactly what i've been doing without me having to say.

It's either work or volunteer, so there's no point in asking.  

Rainey_angel81

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Sunegami

With 4 weeks left in the quarter, I have an A, a B+, a B, and a D (yes, I only have 4 classes a quarter. Yay art college).

My boyfriend's gonna kill me for that D, 'cause we both know that the class that I have it in (which is, incidentally, the class I'm in now) I've more or less given up on.

I fail. whee

Nah, you don't fail. I fail. I failed two classes and a lab (which went with one class) and am on Academic Probation. Wh00t. So, I'm just retaking the classes over the summer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Sooo...I'm trying to get into contact with my friends from high school (and earlier). Mostly sending emails and gathering IM screen names and the like, trying to get caught up since it was hard when I moved to a different state.

I also tried to get together with a guy I know here who went to college in Boston, and is back in town for the summer. Emailed him, made plans to meet Monday, I called him yesterday because he stopped responding to my emails regarding what exactly we were doing. He told me he couldn't do anything because he suddenly had to mow his lawn or whatever. Says he'll call me back today so we can try again. He doesn't call.

So much for having a social life, eh?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:11 pm
I'm a bad person. I've hurt friends who are having similiar stresses to me.... and I don't know why. I'm completely lost. I used to know where I am.... now... nothing. I don't know why I'm pissed off or angry..... I'm just completely lost.

Where am I?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:27 pm
Sunegami

I fail. whee

Hazaa art college! Though I have 5 classes. What school do you go to by chance?

Affy!!! It's good that you didn't loose your scholarship(which I'm sure you're fighting for if you were on probation, ya?).. my best friend got a D in math and she thinks she'll have to try it again to go to the next math class =

Since we're spatting out grades, I got an A+, B, B, B, A lol  

Sakiimi

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:34 pm
I had no scholarship. I'm pretty worthless in Academia's eyes XP They gave me money that they're gonna want back. I was on probation for sucking as a student, and I think I've proven to them I don't suck as bad now ^^; So now I can stay in the university long enough to finish my degree  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:07 pm
Sakiimi

Affy!!! It's good that you didn't loose your scholarship(which I'm sure you're fighting for if you were on probation, ya?).. my best friend got a D in math and she thinks she'll have to try it again to go to the next math class =

First off congrats on the good grades.

But, does your college then give A+, lucky. Mine didn't allow those but allowed A- Really ticked me off since I had all As but a few A-s that shot down my 4.0 to like a 3.97 or something really stupid like that. No way to recover the points though because they had no A+ in their system.

Sorry for ranting everyone it was just something that really ticked me off. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:47 pm
Well, all the stress and crap has been making me dodgy of people lately, sorry if I've ignored/not spoken with many in the past week or so.

But tonight I finally sat down and relaxed, and I went and redecorated the one room I spend all my time in. TEH COMPUTAR. DX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/DoomNeko/DesktopTheme.jpg

I'm liking the floral patterns heart
Now back to art manuals I go ~ :3

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:07 am
When it rains, it pours. Had some problems with my mate...don't want to go into too much detail, but he's having some doubts about our relationship. He's super insecure and thinks I'd be happier with someone else. Some s**t like that. Been crying a lot tonight. ::curls up in a ball and tries to sleep::  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:20 am
Well.... I've noticed that I almost breakdown every 2 months (coninciding with BWL). The reason I haven't broken down for a while is because I have stress relief at BWL. Except I'm not going this time (except to visit). So be aware, within the next 2 weeks, I'm most likely to be very stressed until I finally break down. But it seems I'm going on a holiday to Brisbane with my father to visit his parents (who I haven't seen for years). I think we both need it with all the stress. I just hope I get new headphones before then (the cable on my current one has broken so one side doesn't work) or I'm going to be in a lot of pain while flying.

Anyway, this hasn't been my best day. But then again, it hasn't for a lot of people. Oh, if you sent me messages around 10:30PM-1:30AM(GMT- cool I didn't receive them because I was taking an engineering drawing exam(manual and CAD).

Also my mother is getting a share in her sister's super annuation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:08 am
Sakiimi

I go to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh; just finishing up my 3rd quarter. 3nodding

Congrats on your good grades, too! =^ ^=

Yea, my boyfriend & I had a(nother) talk last night about me and school, and he basically said that if I need help, to not feel bad about asking him, because he loves me and knows I can do awesome stuff, and he wants me to succeed at whatever I want to do.

He's so great. heart whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:24 am
shoki_de_nai
When it rains, it pours. Had some problems with my mate...don't want to go into too much detail, but he's having some doubts about our relationship. He's super insecure and thinks I'd be happier with someone else. Some s**t like that. Been crying a lot tonight. ::curls up in a ball and tries to sleep::

*hugs* I'm still sorry, Shoki sad I know he'll get over it totally. Just gotta tell him to trust you and have faith  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:39 am
shoki_de_nai

Sounds like he doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore and is trying to get you to break up with him rather than calling it off himself. What a coward.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:56 am
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai

Sounds like he doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore and is trying to get you to break up with him rather than calling it off himself. What a coward.

Neh, I've talked with him, and he doesn't seem like that.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games