Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm
"never mind ill go with the sake and new toys" she says starting the bike and kicking it in gear then driveing off to a shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm
an munkey guy runed throgh the street followed by an army of chipanzez and gorilas  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(did u just make that up?)
Shun was in Ba'sshop as he looked at the flowers like he always did.
((if you look 6-10 pages ago you will see, me, sev, mayun and serverus raided an castle)) "shun?" ed said entering the shop using an suit

(Oh yeah. I need to read that and red, what r u talking about?)
Shun looked up and blinked. "Ed? What are you doing here?" Shun asked surprised.
"just passing by, something fell from my pocket last time i was here" he said heading to the healing herbs and picking up what seemed to be an scale and whispered "she would become afraid of reptiles raiding her shop if she saw it" he raised the scale, it was sightly big

Shun said bye to Ba and followed Ed. "So whats up?" Shun asked suriously. "I haven't see you in awhile."
"true... ((my modem died and i stayed a week away)) if i remenber cerectly i was haging out with mayuun and crew on a killing rampage inside arcusus's castle"

Shun looked at him then blinked. "Why were you there? I thought he was dead." Shun said, growling lightly at the thought of that man.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:55 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun looked up and blinked. "Ed? What are you doing here?" Shun asked surprised.
"just passing by, something fell from my pocket last time i was here" he said heading to the healing herbs and picking up what seemed to be an scale and whispered "she would become afraid of reptiles raiding her shop if she saw it" he raised the scale, it was sightly big

Shun said bye to Ba and followed Ed. "So whats up?" Shun asked suriously. "I haven't see you in awhile."
"true... ((my modem died and i stayed a week away)) if i remenber cerectly i was haging out with mayuun and crew on a killing rampage inside arcusus's castle"

Shun looked at him then blinked. "Why were you there? I thought he was dead." Shun said, growling lightly at the thought of that man.
"HE is dead... but are his guards and servants?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:57 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"Good point.." Shun said as he fiddled with his rings. "What did you do up there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:02 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"Good point.." Shun said as he fiddled with his rings. "What did you do up there?"
"killed his guards and servants... leaving most to mayun and co. toght"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:04 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"wow..Didn't they have to go to Russia though?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"wow..Didn't they have to go to Russia though?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.
he points at an tower sticking out by the forest "didnt the palace apear when you guys killed him? its still there"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 pm
*Horo walks down the steet*
Horo:damn it i hate it when Amu kicks me out of the house
girl1:help someone
guy1:now now dont be like that
Horo:ahhhh
guy1:huh?
*Horo kicks hime in the head*
Horo:lave her alone you pevent
guy1:why you little-
*the guy stop and see her tail and ears*
Horo:ggggrrrrr
*Horo show her fangs then the guy runs*
Horo:are you ok..um your bleed
girl1:i didnt event see that
*Horo licks her cut*
girl1:thank you-
Horo:Horo
girl1:Horo
*the girl walks away*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 pm
(soory this is my last post then I got to go. I'll be on later though.)
Shun looked at it then blinked. "But why? If its Lord is gone?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm
Tora rides over to everyone on her bike in prestist clothing only black with gold dragon designs across the back and the chest. "hey guys"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm
blessedheart
(soory this is my last post then I got to go. I'll be on later though.)
Shun looked at it then blinked. "But why? If its Lord is gone?"
"shold i know? i'm not an russian vampire lord's servant" he said walking away, soon bumping into horo "sorry, need some help?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:14 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora rides over to everyone on her bike in prestist clothing only black with gold dragon designs across the back and the chest. "hey guys"
ed looked at her "heya... those 1.000.000 yen clothes i saw at a shop yesterday?" ((1.000.000 yen:10.000$))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 pm
(i know, 1 yen is 1 cento)
"maybe" she gets off her bike "i like well paying jobs that get me set for life"  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm
red 14 the sniper
(i know, 1 yen is 1 cento)
"maybe" she gets off her bike "i like well paying jobs that get me set for life"
"it WAS the same for me until assasinations became boring"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games