Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:36 am
There we go.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Wait... I'm not that big.

300 Warships isn't enough to carve out much. Thats about a Star Destroyer and support ships.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:14 pm
Marr has been doing just that with less.
And Power isnt measured just in military strength, especially for a criminal empire.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 pm
I'll have to think on this.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm
Remember, Stellar. We offered you the Sith commander role back towards the begining of the RP and again midway through.
Now Aurin's accepted the job you didn't want twice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:57 pm
Now I wanna use this ship somehow:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sand_Sloth  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:00 pm
I really dislike playing the straight up bad guy. That's why I avoided a Sith command earlier, and why Borill Elsyn and my other Imperial Character were designed as professional soldiers.

Hmm... I should come up with a bit more complex reason for the character's desire to carve an empire of his own then simple greed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 pm
You could be a Nikto seeking revenge against the Hutts for enslaving your race and attacking the Hutts in the only way that hurts them: In their wallets.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:04 pm
How bout simply sick of both the Republic and Sith and their idiotic wars... A Mercenary's view on war requires that they survive, and I wouldn't be surprised if both the Republic and the Sith viewed their mercs as expendable commodities.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:06 pm
I dunno if mercs are capable of being Sick of war.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 pm
Sick not of war, but of being used in a suicidal fashion. Mistreatment of the mercs and the preference of conserving their sides own martial forces than supporting mercenary units in combat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 pm
So a Mercenary Rebellion?
How long do you think that would last? Mercs fight for profit. If theres no profit, then they don't fight.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:24 pm
Or the Punitive action against their employers puts them in a position to make money other ways (Security Rackets in systems etc). I'm reminded of the story of EVE Online's own Mercenary Coalition. It was an alliance that had been contracted to BoB, that went rogue and formed its own nation in the niche it carved out of BoB.

Until BoB decided to take revenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 pm
I see.
Well rewrite your profile to reflect whatever story you think best and I'll take a look.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Always shooting for the exotic.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games