Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:05 pm
"I'll do what I want and nothings gonna stop me A**hole!"She snapped at him,pulling out a white and black keyblade.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:54 pm
He pulled even tighter. "Ah-ah-ah! Don't move, or he dies faster!" Zaizen's face was now turning black...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:19 pm
Minaki sighed and then closed her eyes. She snappead them open and disappeared. She reappeared behind Phantom,hitting his pressure point."I'm the princess of Darkness...I can do what I want,"She paused and her hand went through him and she grabbed his heart."And when I want someone to die,like you,I squeeze their heart,till they die.."She whispered in his ear,while squeezing his heart tighter,and tighter...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:01 pm
Phantom merely laughed, and pulled as tight as he could. "You fool! I don't need that. Go ahead; squeeze it to pulp. I'm already dead. Just as Zaizen is going to be..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:03 pm
''thanks for the compliment sir, but i doubt i belong there. besides i have a daughter, as terrible and wild as the sea and a husband with the rage of fire. and zaitchin thanks, isn't she darling.'' kitty smiled. she back flipped over phantom and threw of her jacket she wore the same sort of outfit as last time, only this time the corset and shorts were a sort of shiny almost transparent material. '' don't kill the people i care about, cause that will just make me a little...hmmmm.. immature should i say.''

axel and apocalypse were smiling on the inside at kitty's descriptions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:40 pm
Minaki growled on the inside and sighed."You do know your heart is connected to everything in your body....You won't be able to talk,"She squeezed alittle harder."Your brain,And everything else,don't you?"Minaki smirked as her eye color shifted to a midnight black. A heartless crawled up her shoulder then a larger heartless appeared next to her."Aa a Princess of Darkness...I control Heartless..."Her smirk widened.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:23 pm
Phantom's Zombie Tattoo prevented the symptoms she spoke of. His heart was the only thing affected, and that would heal in time. Just as he was about to finish it, though, Zaizen's Zombie Tattoo grew, and covered his entire body. Waking up, Zaizen twisted his head around to look Phantom in the face.

"Payback's a b***h, isn't it?"

Phantom unwound Babbo from around Zaizen's neck, disappearing through a nearby portal. The battle had been won by the forces of good... But the war still would rage...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:31 pm
Minaki sighed and sat down,dimissing the Heartless around the area and around her.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:34 pm
Zaizen put a hand on his neck as it started to heal, rubbing it in vain. "Damn... That's gonna be sore in the morning..." He gave a half-hearted little giggle, then went silent. Then, after a few minutes, he looked up at Minaki, his eyes sad and serious. "Is Zatchin alright? Is she still Zatchin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:38 pm
Minaki giggled slightly at his reaction."She's fine,I healed her."The same heartless appeared on her shoulder again and she started to pet it on the head. She stratched it behind its antleer and it made a purring-like-sound.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:12 am
''on the first note i believe the answer to be yes and the second how the f**k should i know?'' kitty said. '' oh and who wants to here a myth story thing i found, it seems to have something to do with me, axel, Zaizen and zaitchin, well at least sounds like it. by the way meet my daughter apocalypse.''

apocalypse walked forward as she heard her name and smile slightly. her eyes sparkled with the same enthusiasm kitty's did even though they were almost hidden under her red hair.

axel walked with apocalypse making sure she didn't cause trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:47 am
Zatchin awoke, but it wasn't Zatchin. "Where did that b****** go? " She stood up and streatched, she looked at Zaizen. "So, your not trying to kill everyne, are you?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:22 pm
Minaki sighed,knowing this was going to happen."He's not going to kill everyone,He protected you and I'm the one that healed you..."Minaki explained and continued to stratch the Heartless's antler.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:32 pm
Zaizen started to cry. "So it's not her... I tried to save one who's already dead, is that right? How could I be so stupid?" He kept slamming his fist against the ground, not stopping when it started to bleed. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! I'm completely useless! I can't do a damn thing right!!!" Bone was starting to show in places on his hand...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:54 pm
Minaki looked down and kneeled infront of him and touched his fist. A tear rolled down her cheek."Please stop...A pain in my heart...is telling me to stop you from hurting yourself..."She kept looking down.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff