Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Sakura
Link to Teepee: [x]

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
Sakura shot the questioner a bemused smile, "Well, my dear, if you want my opinion, and I don't see why you need the bumbling words of someone like me, I would say it's intelligence. After all, it's the Soquili with the knowledge of sheltering and foraging that survive best. But who am I to speak?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
The young mare rolled her eyes slightly, as though the answer was obvious, but offered a patient smile. "It's strength of course, dear. Being smart is logical, you think things through. But strength? It is nothing but brute force, no logic required. It's like the difference between barging through a crowd, and navigating the best way to get through it as fast as possible."

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?:
"I don't think is really does. You need it all year round, to find water during the hot summer months, to find food during winter, shelter at all times. It all requires thinking, love. Quick thinking can get you out of practically any situation." She blinked kindly, happy to have shared her little tidbit of knowledge.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Fabula
Link to Teepee: [GunSniper Teepee]

"Intelligence! Always good to think of what to do next."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
"um, well, they all are pretty different. I guess Luck would be? To rely on forces other than your own is completely different."

"Well, in the spring and summer it's the perfect time to think of a good story. Fall and winter it's time to prepare and survive for the challenges ahead."

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lepleuradon
Participating Soquili: Calibor
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
"I'd have to say intelligence for sure! If you're not smart enough to survive the snow, then, well...You won't survive! It's that simple!"

"Courage! Because courage is needed in everything you do! You may be the smartest Soul out there but if you don't have the courage to use it, then what's the point! Grow a set, and get on with your life!"

"It's winter, it's cold, you need you brains to figure out how to deal with this! Mhm~"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Manda
Participating Soquili: Asyriel
Link to Teepee: here

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: "At this time of year, I value Luck the most..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "The opposite of Luck? Hmph. I don't really think Luck has an opposite."

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: "Luck is more important in the cold for finding others to ... play with ... and good places to rest. Not so important in other seasons because the weather is not so forbidding."

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Jezbel
Participating Soquili: Blessed Be
Link to Teepee: [x]

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Hmm.. I would say Strength. Its a very important value to help get you through the difficulties colder months bring.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: The most opposite I suppose would be speed perhaps. Some may say each needs the other but I find most speedy creatures have less strength and more strong creature have less speed.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Well I think I use it more when its colder simply because it takes more energy to move when its colder out, not to mention pats may become treacherous and alternate routes may be needed. When its warmer out its much easier to walk around.. less conflicts too as the cold always seems to instigate a lot of fighting as well.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Participating Soquili: Xhevahire
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Luck, is my final answer. This is because the month is cold and dreary, and you need luck to get you through. There are multiple reasonings behind my decision. One is because, it is sometimes so harsh, you are lucky to live through it. And if you are very lucky you will also be able to entertain yourself with games (and more lucky if you win them all). After that, the luck will assist in a successful spring!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: I believe strength is the most opposite, because it doesn't matter how strong you are - the luck is totally it's own game!

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: I find myself the most lucky in the winter - where ever day is a blessing. As much as I hate to admit it, in the summer I feel the least lucky, almost like I take it for granted. But Spring the luck slowly dies out and in the Fall is grows with the coming snows.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LOLTERNATIVE
Participating Soquili: Vasilissa
Link to Teepee: x

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Vaslissa didn't need to think about it for very long. She knew what the cold could do to a soquilli, she knew what was needed to survive. "Stamina. The cold drains your energy - you'd need as much of it as possible to do what's necessary to your survival."

"I guess luck.."

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: "I use it the same every season. To survive. To help my herd survive."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:11 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Frezir
Participating Soquili: Fyglia
Link to Teepee: xXx

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: "Strength is the true answer for any proud Kalona!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "Luck has nothing to do with one's strength! It only works for those who have survived!"

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: "Strength will always be used, but speed and Stamina are key factors in other seasons."

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:31 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Zakiax
Participating Soquili:Lilith
Link to Teepee:X

Strength to last the winter and protect my family and friends from those who wish to harm them.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:Luck

Strength can always be used to protect those dear to me. But I find Courage is also a must among other season. To even think of protecting my family against danger one must be courageous to do so. Strength and courage go hand in hand during these times. Intelligence, speed and stamina are also a must. One must think quickly in dangerous situations.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:25 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: IsisMagic
Participating Soquili: Eoghan
Link to Teepee: X

I believe courage is most important in this dark and dreary season. Half in the dark, it takes courage to see the light.

I think luck is the most opposite of courage. When one is lucky, one does not have to be courageous.

Courage is always helpful in any situation. It takes courage to do the right thing against all odds, to do what needs doing in the rain or snow, scorching heat or bitter cold. Also, it takes much courage to make it through the fall, when spirits of the dead go walking amongst the living.

IsisMagic

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Intelligence

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Luck, I mean intelligence can help you out with almost all of the others..you can increase your strength through some smart training, your speed with cleaver shortcuts and even courage can benefit from some smart tactics but....well..anyone can be lucky, even the dumb.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Well, I suppose how you use it changes with the weather..in the summer you find smart way to stay cool in the winter..you use it to find food and other such essentials.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 pm

POINTS ADDED

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JadedTiger22
Participating Soquili: Dumah
Link to Teepee: xXx

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Intelligence

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Speed perhaps. Dumah is strong and lucky, but she knows that intelligence influences the situations you allow yourself to be put in. Speed is very much an On/Off switch; you use it or you don't. You must be practiced in both intelligence and speed, but speed seems more common these days.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Food becomes scarcer in the colder months and the temperature drops, so a horse must be able to provide for itself in a pinch. Warmer seasons is when a horse should be taking it easy, building up strength and making plans for the future. Thrive to live another day.

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Maxx D

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:06 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Maxx D
Participating Soquili: Leibowitz
Link to Teepee: Shared Mountainous Teepee

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: When it's cold and there's barely any food on public property, a little...nabbing here and there from...bountiful villages...is pretty much the only way to survive. In order to survive doing things that I need to do to survive, a little more speed would be great - imperative, even!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Courage maybe, but in my circumstances I'd best run and ask questions later...

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: I think speed is a wonderful asset from season to season, I swear I might do some harvesting and with my naive hanger-on friend Canticle who refuses to feed on anything but bark [seems to be a symbolic thing, not stealing from natives], it's best if I utilise that speed to keep us hale and hearty for years to come.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:30 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Jun D
Participating Soquili: Canticle
Link to Teepee: Shared with Maxx D

Snow to the right of him, more snow to the left of him, even more snow in front of him - and he'd already stripped the bark from all the trees he could find. Utterly defeated, Canticle sighed and slumped into the drift, "Maybe if I were a little more intelligent, I would've found a nice warm cave...I could've found more trees...I wouldn't be starving and freezing to death." He felt downright sorry for his stupid self indeed.

After guiltily indulging in self-pity for a moment, he pulled himself back onto his hooves once more. At least he still had the strength to press on and try not to die in the cold. "Even so," he considered, "I'd rather be smarter - strength's right on the other end of the scale, and all this forging about hasn't done me much good. I've just been...blundering into more snow." His ears perked up a tad as he espied a new tree - no, it was an old tree, barkless. "More snow...in circles. I wish I could just trade some strength for intelligence, I'd be sitting in a cave with berries by now." Berries...the very thought could make him cry.

"I really wish I were just more intelligent, I could really use it right now - but it would also be great for the rest of year... Maybe I'd knock into less beehives in spring...fall into less rivers in summer...and - and...well, I'd think of something for autumn - if only I were smarter." Miserably, he trudged off into the grey, snowy beyond (in circles).

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Kaleidoscope
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: "Intelligence would be the most important stat during the colder months. It allows you to think of ways to survive under extreme conditions, and plan strategies for helping out others as well."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "Strength I believe is the most opposite of Intelligence. The reason being is you don't need a lot of strength in order to do something smart."

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: "Well during the colder seasons you use intelligence more to remember where to find food, shelter and water, however during the warmer months when those things are more readily available you can use your intelligence to further your general knowledge of the world or concentrate on a specific aspect of it."
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games