Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 pm
((lolz i know me too...kinda sounds like something i would do or already have done rolleyes lolz how is he gunna find you now he gottz the munchiez!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:22 pm
((Great...he got food how wondeful rolleyes evil now rp!because I want to see how this ends up))  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:25 pm
((OK lolz))
hmmm I could go find Khana or I could go out to eat, or I could go find her and then go out to eat hmmm...better find her.
about ten minutes later on a hill outside the city. "HA! I found you Khana!" he said as he pointed at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:28 pm
((Yeah real hard decsion rolleyes ))
Khana looked up but looked down again and said "Oh..hi Oz" as she buried her head in her knees.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:28 pm
((lol ooookay.....ima continue lol))
Fujuki stood up and started to walk home confused "OH WELL!!!" she said as she got to her house.it was already dark and she was just in tiem for diner her mother said "Oh welcome home hunny. OS about that present-"
"NO. i said no presents, no party, no nuthing!i want it to be a normal day. i hate it when people make a big deal out of one day -.-.ill be in y room if you need me" se said walking up the stairs to her room. she was thinking about her b-day thatwas comeing up, oh gosh mother....pleas dont get me anything...pleas... she thought as she ploped on her bed, so...were would Flame be then???.... she thought then she remembered she can talk to people with her mind O.O she jumped up on her feet and walked to the window to concentrate ((i duno it is sumthing she does lol)) and thought, Flame...can you here me??? over and over and then thought, UGH i duno if you can here me but where are you?!?, she thought trying to recieve thoughts but she didnt know how yet btu she tried and tried.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Oz sat down rite next to her. "You know b4 I met you my life sucked. I just wanted to say thanks you are a great friend."He said trying to make her happier.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:36 pm
"That doesn't make up for making you go unconcucious with that potion" Khana said starting to cry.
((Sorry we will continue this later I have to go my brother is making me see ya 2morrow maybe..))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:39 pm
((ok c ya tommorow hopefully cuz i g2 work on a project for math))
"Ya...actually it does! You made me a better person and a werewolf who can partially control his powers...U R like the greatest...Plz dont cry."Oz said truthfully wiping the tears of her face.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Flame opened the door and was about to saw something when he suddenly heard in his head. Flame...can you here me??? "Fujuki?" Flame said looking around.UGH i duno if you can here me but where are you?!? At the HHA lab...Didn't Yomi tell you guys? Flame thought walking to the entrance. "Lets get going before they start howling again." Flame said to Chorio walkingg out and heading for the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:52 pm
Fujuki had her eyes closed in concentration, what??no she didnt...., she thought opening her eyes again to run and grab a peice of paper, can you send me the image of what it looks like? she though thinking if sh ecould here voices she could see images too......
((srry i was gunna pit more but my sis is demanding the comp lol BYEZ ILL PROBABLY BE ON IN A HOUR OR SO!!!!!!))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:55 pm
I am on my way to the park...lets meet up there... Flame thought also including the cave in the thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:46 pm
((...didnt know we were gunna meet but okay lol....))
Fujuki walked to her door and yelled out to her mother "ILL BE ALSLEEP SO DONT BOTHER ME" she said as she closed her door loud enogh for them to here she was going ot bed she put her pilows all together to look like her bdy in bed. she jumped out the window and walked to the park and sat on a bench as she waited....
((srry my sis wouldnt get off >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:51 am
"Khana what happened" Kitty said as she walked up 2 where Khana and Oz were ((hee hee im such a snoop twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:58 am
((Kitty stare why did you have to ruin the moment do you mind if I ignore you for just a sec while we finish this please i just want to finish this))
"You don't know what the potion could have done if it didn't work.." Khana said in a sad voice with another tear rolling down her cheek and slowly grabbing his hand and putting on the ground.
((Oh man i have to go to my brother's wrestling tournament so I won't be on today or tomorrow so that sucks))  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:14 am
FlameDemerio
Flame looked over and saw Chirio "What the heck are you doing here?"

Chihiro: Im here to help you...I saw a vision and saw where you are...I came as fast as I could.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games