Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:26 am
"Good, because I stand to see the two of you as enemies! And Diva needs to see her children...they are the only family she has now..." I said calmly, hugging Kaoru closer and kissing her neck more "And of course I will come with you! I wish to help you any way I can! If we are going then we may need help...the way your brother spoke of your father...he sounds far too dangerous to fight alone..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 am
Diva woke up bright and early, she was happy, i mean why shouldn't she be? she was about to see her children after decades, but there was one problem would she be aloud in, and even if she is would they remember her? With those thoughts in her head She shivered.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:06 pm
Karmen was silent for a moment. Takada's words sounded truthful, and her eyes were honest. Still, he didn't like to be around those who were not his kind. In this case, however, there wasn't much of a choice. She said that he had a choice, but there wasn't much of a choice. Either way, he would end up dead anyways. "I am a schiff, we're man made chiropterans. Only we can't go out in the sun, and we have a predetermained date of death." Each word felt like a betrayal to his siblings. He only had two left. Although he had little time left, maybe he could save the others.

Nemo lifted her head slightly. She could hardly make out the girl's face through her blurry tears. She nodded her head lightly. "I...I'm okay." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" The girl's small voice asked.

Then Nemo shook her head slightly. "No..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:07 pm
Salem Delgado
"Good, because I stand to see the two of you as enemies! And Diva needs to see her children...they are the only family she has now..." I said calmly, hugging Kaoru closer and kissing her neck more "And of course I will come with you! I wish to help you any way I can! If we are going then we may need help...the way your brother spoke of your father...he sounds far too dangerous to fight alone..."

I looked down to the ground, "Our father is a very powerful man... he's in control of the strongest army in our planet... he is certainly not to ever be taken lightly..." I sighed and faced Sano, "He's the cruelest man I know... he beats his wife and children... at the end of every day, I remember going to my room with more bruises than I had before... my sister and brother defended me as much they could..." I shuddered at the memory of it all, "He would leave us all nearly dying... he has tremendous power, and even with my brother's and sister's powers combined with mine, we were still not enough..." I had my head down, gripping Sano's shoulders, not hard enough to hurt him, but my memories of all this were just horrible...

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:11 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Diva woke up bright and early, she was happy, i mean why shouldn't she be? she was about to see her children after decades, but there was one problem would she be aloud in, and even if she is would they remember her? With those thoughts in her head She shivered.

I was already up before Diva, fixing breakfast. I smiled at her, my mask still on and said, "Good morning my beautiful Diva, did you sleep peacefully?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 pm
TwilightKitten
Karmen was silent for a moment. Takada's words sounded truthful, and her eyes were honest. Still, he didn't like to be around those who were not his kind. In this case, however, there wasn't much of a choice. She said that he had a choice, but there wasn't much of a choice. Either way, he would end up dead anyways. "I am a schiff, we're man made chiropterans. Only we can't go out in the sun, and we have a predetermained date of death." Each word felt like a betrayal to his siblings. He only had two left. Although he had little time left, maybe he could save the others.

Nemo lifted her head slightly. She could hardly make out the girl's face through her blurry tears. She nodded her head lightly. "I...I'm okay." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" The girl's small voice asked.

Then Nemo shook her head slightly. "No..." She whispered.

I smiled at him, "Don't worry Karmen.. I'm going to help you and your family, if that's what you call them. Can you run?" I asked him. "I'm going to take you to my sister, she has healing abilities that are out of this world.. literally. She's mastered the art quite perfectly, and it's far advanced from this world." I told him, wondering if he'd known I was practically an alien. "I will tell you more about myself, if it'll make you more comfortable being with me." I said with a serious but comforting expression.

Sexii_Shadow

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:03 pm
"You do not have to hold back Kaoru...I can tell this is hurting you so let it go my love and do not worry about hurting me!" I said as I hugged her tight and whispered in her ear "I can not bear to see you in pain..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:38 pm
I hugged him closer as tears started streaming down my face, "I want to save my mother... I can't stand her taking my pain from my father..." I fell to a whisper, "we have to save her..." I said sadly.  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:47 pm
"We will save her...we will save her and make your father pay..." I said quitely as as I lifted Kaoru's head and kissed her tears away "Come you need rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:32 pm
I nodded my head and we went back to Diva's house. I laid on the bed there and closed my eyes.. I just hope father hasn't already killed her... hurry back Takada and Kazuki.. we need you.. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.  

Cutegirlo0o

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:40 am
"Alright, I'll come with you." He said with only a slight hesitation, which ment that Takada was making progress with him.

"Aw, cheer up." The girl's voice was friendly, and young. When Nemo rubbed the tears away, she could see her face clearly. She looked to be around then years old. Her purple hair was tied into low pigtails, and had green eyes. "My name is Lulu, what's your name?" She asked.

"Nemo." She said. I think I've seen her face before...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:27 pm
"Come on." I said as I already started to take off running, "I'm from a different world than this one obviously. It's very far away; and our technology is much more advanced than this planet. We have teleportation, and that's how me and my siblings got here." I started as we kept running.  

Sexii_Shadow

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:19 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess

I was already up before Diva, fixing breakfast. I smiled at her, my mask still on and said, "Good morning my beautiful Diva, did you sleep peacefully?"
She blushed at his comment but then nodded" yes i did , did you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:01 pm
Hey can I join? Or is it too late?  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:14 pm
Assuming that I can,

Jeremy searched through the streets hopeing that his search for Diva would finally end soon. He knocked on every door he passed by, asking for her.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games