Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:23 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "What are you trying to say Zach?" She said.

The twins sat in there room, "I wonder what they are talking about..." Jim said.

Ryuzaki still sat, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 pm
Zach sighed. "Cathy got impregnated... But didn't want to give birth... So I devised a potion... And she still carries the child, but it's hidden, it's growth stopped by the potion... And she's been like this for three years now..." Zach hugged Avill. "I'm just so confused now..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:33 pm
Avill sat stiffly, not hugging Zach back, "So basicly... your a father of an unborn child... " she said softly, she was staring blankly at the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 pm
Zach hugged Avill tighter. "Please understand, I didn't want to!"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:39 pm
Avill still hadnt moved, Her eyes were still staring at the carpet. "You made out with your sister, got her pregnate, this child has been denied life for three years... and you think i should understand, and accept the fact that you didnt want to, yet you did..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Catherine stood in the doorway. "He really didn't, Avill. I pressured him to. And to wait to give birth was my idea. I'm waiting until I'm nineteen."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Avill was still perfectly still, "Any way i look at it.... i lose... " she said in a quiet voice, if Catherine had been able to talk Zach into making out, then she could talk Zach into anything. She slowly tryed to free her self from the hug that Zach was giving her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:05 pm
Catherine sighed. "Don't worry, Avill. It was a one-time thing, and a long time ago. It's one of the more unpleasant things..." She brushed the hair from her forehead, the mark showing clearly.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:23 pm
Avill looked at Catherine, "Why shouldnt I... you two still kiss each other... " she said, her voice was begaining to rise. She was still trying to free herself from Zach.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:26 pm
Catherine smiled weakly. "Only because I can't let him go." She cried out as the mark on her head started glowing. She fell to the floor, clutching her head.

Zach let go of Avill and ran to Catherine. "Cathy, are you okay? Have the spirits hurt you again?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:34 pm
Avill could hear in Zachs voice how much he cared for Catherine. "You shouldnt have to..." she said softly. She got up and walked past them, she walked to the twins room, which was on the other side of the group of rooms. She knocked on the door, it was Tim who answered, Jim was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:36 pm
Catherine cried out as long gashes appeared on her arms.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:40 pm
Avill walked into the twins room. Tim shut and relocked the door behind her, "Are you ok Avill?" he asked.

Ryuzaki could hear Catherine, He almost ran to where they were, "Zach, what is going on?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:43 pm
Zach's fingers flew, rolling up Cathy's sleeve to reveal long, bleeding cuts. He wiped the blood off, then quickly bandaged them. He lowered Cathy's head, murmured something, and kissed the mark on her forehead. It stopped glowing, and she fell onto Zach, crying.

((Gotta go nowz, bye.))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:46 am
Ryuzaki looked at Zach, "What is wrong with Catherine..." he said.

Avill sat down on the couch, Tim sat next to her. Jim came out of the bathroom, he stop and looked at them, "Are you ok Avill...." He said as he sat down next to her. "What happened between you and Zach?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff