Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

ok i dont care what guys do in bed with other guys as long as they dont involve me in it now two girls on the other hand wow

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:24 pm
lo wtf?  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

lol Earthest started a convertation about gays for some reason so yea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 am
I didn't start it on gays. I just said you could be a woman for all I knew because I didn't know what your avi's face really looked like. Then the conversation proceeded to arguing whether or not we were the opposite sex or not, then to you liking lesbians, but not gay men. Which I think is a typical hypocritical male. And Toan...You are so disturbing. I'm glad I don't think on your levels.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 pm

that so typical of you, putting blame and labeling people like that. you say male are that type of hypocritical, well let me ask you something, woman, if you had a son and he turn out gay what would be your first reaction? another question, if your boyfriend dump you for a guy, how would you feel? and as top the disturbiong part, i think at a typical teenage male level so of course you dont think at my level. you on the other hand kinda freak me out a little.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:31 am
If my son was gay, I would love him just the same. Nothing would change. I would hate that he would suffer the hypocritical minds of others. I would be a little overprotective of him. And if my boyfriend broke up with me because he was gay, of course I would be sad but at least he broke it off before we'd get married and tell me. I would be devastated, though, if he broke up with me to go out with you. I suppose it doesn't really matter till you're put into that situation. I know I'm different and I'm fine with that. I don't care what others think of me. *twirls around in a circle* I'm happy with myself. YAY!!  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:03 pm

well, im gonna drop this convertation cause it making me feel....sick....anyway how was school

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:00 am
I'm on break right now. I start up again tomorrow. I'm excited, but class might be canceled due to snow. It's been snowing nonstop since 7 this morning. we have a good five inches and the roads are all ice. No one was prepared for this weather...again. They all suck. I might not make it to class tomorrow. That would really suck. How about you? How is school going for you?  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:14 pm

it sucked more than usual i'm failing math right now because im to lazy to do the homework, which im gonna start doing from now on, it was suppose to snow today but it didnt so i had to go to school, my friends are retarded who makes horrible jokes, lunch sucked, during pe someone broke into my locker and stole 50 bucks from me and my sneaker, i found the little b*****d and beat his a**, and i couldn't sleep in class today which was stranger then usual

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:06 am
Well, my class isn't canceled and I'm excited to start Spring Semester. I can't wait for class to start and I'm going to the basketball game tonight with my sorority sisters. I'll wear a Cat in the Hat hat.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 am

hope you have fun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:18 pm
I had so much fun in class yesterday and today!!! So happy! And The Cat in the Hat thing at the basketball game was fun. I can't wait till class tomorrow. So, how has your week been?  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:30 pm

it sucked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:54 pm
What happened?  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:32 pm

i havent seen my girlfriend in a while cause she sick as hell, it freaking cold as hell, i sucked in basketball so much today, football i had a horrible team, im failing math and so many other wonderful things....

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games