Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm
((Forgive me?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:16 pm
((If your next post is the timeskip, then I will forgive you. Otherwise, I will wallow in emo-ish self pity for all time.))  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 pm
((OOH, we're half way there. OOH, living on a prayer. Take my hand, and we'll make it I swear. OOH, living on a prayer. Post already. Jesus.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 pm
((Isn't Living on a Prayer a hyper-positive song?))  

SirBayer

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:27 pm
((I'm being positive, considering everything.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:32 pm
(( confused Considering... what, exactly?))  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:41 pm
((CONSIDERING YERMOM))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 pm
Damn it all to Hell... Shikyo thought to himself as he writhed in agony. Of any situation this one boded perhaps the worst for him, the incidious burning near drove him to insanity combined with his newly heightened senses. He had colapsed onto the dusty earth and consumed in shadow he mustered the strength to manage a glance at one of the men before he went black.  

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:29 pm
((iIt's a deal! biggrin
Don't wallow in emo-ish self pity!
I'll feel bad-ish
TIMESKIP))

Everybody began to stir, finally. The air seemed to be cleaner now. At least it was breathable.
Alastair cracked his eyes open to find himself among the others, resting on a ridiculously large, forest green blanket.

It was quite soft.

They were in a mid-sized room made of heavy iron held in place with large, bronze rivets.
Polished, bronze piping lined the room and large clockwork gears decorated the corners of the room.
In front of them was a large, iron, riveted door with a small slit for looking through.
On the door and it's hinges were several bronze gears and levers.

A crack of sunlight shone through the cabin's foremost window and washed over the group, bathing them in light.
Mr. Jingles was already up as the sun started to come up.
He pulled out a golden whistle from his pocket and polished it briefly with his sleeve before putting it to his lips.
A high-pitched, musical, TWEET sound rang out in the cabin, knocking everyone from their sleep.

Ro cracked his eyes open slightly, "Wha...?" he mumbled.

Gregory jumped up from the corner, looking around in brief panic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm
Gwen swallowed a groan as her eyes blinked open. Immediately she squeezed them shut again, and curled up into a tight ball. "Oh, God," she whispered. Just remembering the smell and feel of that air in her lungs was enough to make her feel a little nauseous.  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 pm
((You know you never said what the light source is.))
Orion started to stir and was greeted with a small headache. “s**t. I'm not dead. I can still feel pain.” He opened his eyes and watched as everyone was laying around him. Orion stood up and proceed to wake up everyone being gentler with the women then with the men.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 pm
Jordan woke up panting. "Is a wha?" he said looking around. He saw the pipes instantly and sighed. He remembered the foul air, and he knew that those pipes were supplying clean air. They were stuck here, even if they escaped they would die within an hour.  

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 pm
((I also never mentioned the amount of light.
The light source is assumed to be the light coming through the hole in the door.
Are you really gonna criticize the lighting in this RP? lol xd ))

Alastair groaned. His lungs ached from the previous endeavor and his head ached.
He sat up up and rubbed his head.
He nudged Juliet to see if she was okay.

He noticed a holed vent along the bronze piping and a soft wind could be heard pumping from it.
It seemed to be pumping clean(er) air into the room.

He also noticed that the blanket wasn't completely in the room, one end went under the door and out of the room along with the other end of the pipes exiting the room just above the room.

"His everybody okay?" he rasped.

((Good observation, Anchou! About the pipes, not the dying razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:58 pm
Still agitated Shikyo flashed up and took hold of Orions wrist in a vice like grip as he beared his teeth. He gave a soft growl and pulled away to grip his head still acheing from whatever nautious chemicals they'd been exposed to and even here for Shikyo the smell was tearing at his patience and sanity.  

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:02 pm
Juliet muttered something about "staying home late, dad," and rolled into the blanket, pulling up a corner to cover herself. Ah, how disturbingly teenagish.

((Am I in control of HEM HEM at this point, Foreigner?))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games