Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Aven blinked and looked down at Jasmine, shifting back, seeing that she was also rather distressed. "Jasmine . . . I'm not your mother." he murmured, settling down beside her, holding her close. "Are you alright?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:28 pm
Jasmine held him tightly. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Through her sobs she muttered something about being a good girl and becoming a vampire and begging for her to stop hurting her. She continued to sob I'm sorry over and over.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm
Aven was now very, VERY concerned about Jasmine. "Jasmine? Jasmine can you even hear me?" he asked, worried about her. "You're safe. You're not a vampire anymore, you're a werewolf. You don't have anything to be sorry for." he said, trying to calm her down, but he was starting to panic himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 pm
Jasmine was still crying but she no longer apologised. Her hand moved down to her belly and pressed it which seemed to bring her out of her flashback. "I'm sorry." She whined her fingers gripped his shirt pulling him closer. "I didn't...I didn't mean to yank you like that...I...I just wanted you closer."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 pm
Aven sighed. "It's okay . . . it's just . . . that's not . . . it brings back memories I'd rather forget." he murmured softly, calming down now that he saw that Jasmine had returned to the present.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 pm
Jasmine nodded quickly hiccuping between tears. "I'm sorry." She whimpered again. She didn't like it when she made him upset and now she'd made them both upset. Now that he was human again she licked his neck a little with a sniffle. "Forgive?" She asked trying and failing to pull a cute expression with her red blotchy face.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 pm
Aven smiled. "Yeah. I forgive you." he murmured softly. He was really just glad that she wasn't stuck in whatever flashback was plaguing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm
Jasmine grinned. "Kay." She giggled and nuzzled his cheek with her nose. It wasn't that she was suddenly happy, she just didn't want him to worry any more. "I like this form too." she said with a deep blush. "Cause...cause then I can do this..." Nervously she kissed his lips.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 pm
Aven's breath caught and he blushed, pulling back quickly as he felt Jasmine's lips on his. He had been caught by surprise, but then he leaned forward again and returned the kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 pm
Jasmine smiled just a tiny bit in the kiss. His lips felt nice and she was glad she had watched a lot of romance movies. It had prepared her for the day she had her first kiss. Which when she was little she wanted it to be Hugh Jackman but now it was Aven, the one she'd forever want. And no one else.
Her arms tightened a little around his body pulling him just a tiny bit closer. Yup definitely falling in love with him. She thought with a thrill that sent her heart beating faster and harder in her chest.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 pm
Aven let out a bit of a muffled yelp as he was pulled closer, surprised by the action, but he relaxed after he got over the surprise, continuing the kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm
After what seemed like forever Jasmine broke the kiss with a dark red blush. "H-How was it." She asked nervously. "I didn't bite you on accident, or bash your teeth with mine? Cause I've heard that first time kissers can do that." She continued her nervous rant kinda hoping he would somehow stop her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm
Aven was blushing hard as well. "W-well . . . you . . . you kinda surprised me when you . . . um . . . pulled me closer . . . I think . . . you um . . . knocked my teeth . . . um . . . a little . . . but I probably did the same but I . . . it wasn't bad . . . and . . ." he was rambling so much right now. Tripping over his own words.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 pm
Jasmine smiled a little. Her finger touched his lip. "Ssh." She said to him absently running the pad of her finger on his lips. "Maybe the second time won't be so bad?" She wondered watching her finger move. "I mean, no harm in trying again right?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 pm
Aven smiled a little nervously. "I . . . I guess not." he murmured against her finger, feeling bashful.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games