Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:04 pm
"What do yu mean" She asked

"We are over wieght, we need to get rid of somestuff" He replied

She thought "Oh"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image
Narun began doing the cute little kicking thing when he has a nightmare, he jolted up awake"Grey is awake and he isn't happy"he said sweating. He laid back down and seemed kinda afraid. He looked at his mistress and blinked"Was I do close mistress"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:54 pm
Sera chuckles and held Narun close petting his head. " It's fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 am
User Image
Narun smiled at her and gave her a gentle kiss"Grey is awake and he is searching"he said cuddling close to her. He looked around the room and blinked"Are you feeling any better mistress?"he said with a chuckle...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:09 pm
Seraph got up "Linda, I know your a robot and such, but can I have a kiss?"

She looked at him "Seriously? y..you do?"

He didnt let her finish, truly, he had foregotten she was a robot at this point, he grabbed hergently by the shoulders and kissed her

"W...whoa" she said trying to stay upright, Seraph held her up and they walked out to the back where Narun and Sera where

"Ok, Sera, Narun, we are light years away from him by now, cause we are still in hyperspace, Narun, when should we exit?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:45 am
User Image
Narun looked at him"He isn't going to give up, no matter how far we get from him. He will keep evolving and growing till he gets what he wants"he said with a sigh. He cuddled against his mistress"You can come out of hyperspace anytime you want, it won't matter"he said looking at Seraph with a face of no hope."If we keep moving and don't drift in one place for to long we should be fine"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Seraph slammed his paw against the table, shaking it, his voice was cold and scarey "I WILL DIE BEFORE YOU TWO GET HURT!" he said this so serious, so...scarey, he knew Narun would be afraid, but..he didnt care, he WAS serious...he will not let them get hurt again

((No more destroying my ship damn it!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm
Sera folded her ears down at the yelling
" Sheesh. someone's pissed."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:26 pm
he pointed a finger at her "HELL YES I AM! HWO DO WE KILL THIS MOTHER(Censored) SON OF A (Censor) (Censor) WIPE!" his breathing was heavy "I AM (Censor) TIRED OF HIM AND HIS BULL (censor) IWANT TO KILL IT"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:55 am
User Image
Narun yelped at the yelling and hid behind his mistress"Am scared"he whispered into her ear as he nuzzled her neck for comfort."I dont...know how to kill him.He was just a prototype so the people who made him and....me never went into detail about that. They put him into cold storage and me too till we both broke out and became smugglers"he said licking his mistress's neck"Am scared"he said curling up into a ball behind his mistress...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 am
Seraph suddenly fell on the ground, his breathing became slow, but very hard his robotic leg twitched, it was as if he was dieing.....which he was

Linda came running in from the yelling "Hats goi...oh my god, SERAPh!" what the other didnt know, Seraph had a medical issue where if he gets stressed, he passes out, which a fourty three percent chance of death "Damn it, get me something cold" her eyes where wide with horror and filled his her atificial tears  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:48 pm
Sera pushed off the bed and went grabbing a wt cloths and brought them to Linda
" W what's wrong with him?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:27 pm
LInda took them and place them on his head, and chest "A medical issue, he didnt tell me what it was called" Linda listened to his heart..it was slowing "ok..now, get that thing over there" she pointed to a small machine inside a container on a shelf  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm
She ran and got the machine  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 pm
Linda took it and took the needles and a few pads connected to the machine and put the two pads on his chest, put one needle in his arm, another between the pads and the finnal next to the juggular "I'm sorry guys..he is very stressed lately this never happens" he turned it on and it made a slight purring noise "Ok, lets heavy him on a bed..he'll be back to normal in about an hour"

((Not based on any accual health issue at all, same for the machine XD))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff