Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Phir's cheeks were a dark pink as she was stretched out on a large rock over looking one of the hot springs.

Sulkrai sat next to the rock and was looking around, finally going off into the woods aways and walked back, "I don't see anything.." she said with a sigh to Arkanna.

Arkanna sat next to Phir and poked her lightly, "I think it's dead...." she mumbled and looked her over.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm
Akina gracefully jumped onto a boulder. Her wounds were scabbed over and healing. Her greyish-purple fur clean. Smelling some wolves ahead she flinches and the curses. She was down wind. Sighing she just sat on the boulder and looked about.

Sora came upon the scene with the three girls and blinked. "Hey guys, what's going on?" She asked as she eyed Phir for a second and looked at Seilene and Arkanna. "Who is that?" She asked.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:53 pm
((Sulkrai dear...))

Arkanna was just about to push Phir into the water as Sora came in, blinking in surprise as she was caught in the act, "Nothing much...." she grinned, but set Phir back down and wipped off her hands.

Sulkrai looked at Sora, "We were running around and found her...I don't know who she is..." she said and sat down, her tail wrapped out her front paws as she growled in annoyence at Arkanna.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:02 pm
(( Sorry. Wrong Charrie. >___< ))

Sora looked at Arkanna and chuckled softly. Then looked at the woman, "Oh..." She replied. Then looked at Sulkrai, "She looks drunk. Did you find any acohol around her?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Sulkrai shok her head, "Not that I could see...." She looked up at Arkanna, "Hey smell her breath.."

Arkanna blinked, "What! Why me?!" she growled back at Sulkrai.

"Cause you're closer idiot..." she said with a sigh and shut her eyes.

Arkanna mumbled and bent down smelling her breath, "Yea she's drunk.." she said annoyed, looking at Phir closer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Sora nodded as she turned into her human form and sat down next to Sulkrai. Putting her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands. "We should let her rest for a few moments before we start to revive her." Sora said as he red eyes that were hidden under her blindfold looked about her. Then looking at Arkanna she asks, "Can you do me a favor? Can you search through her clothes to see if you can't find any bottle of acohol? If you don't want to do it I can." She just asked because Arkanna was closer.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:27 am
Arkanna was fiddling with her hair when she heard Sora and nodded, "Sure.." moving closer she started to rumage through Phir's pockets to check for the sake. Mumbling to herself when her own sleeves got in the way, pushing them up her hand hits something hard. Blinking she pulls it out, inspecting th bottle, "Yea..here." she said lightly and tosse the bottle to Sora.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:50 pm
Sora caught the bottle opened the cap and sniffed it, "Certainly sake." Then she looked at the bottle. "She drank a lot of this.." Then she looked at woman and sighed. Setting the bottle down she looked at Arkanna, "How long has she been out?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:10 am
Sulkrai nodded and looked up, "Well we found her awhile ago...left her and then came back....so I would say about two hours maybe?" she said and then looked back at Sora, "Give or take a minute...."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:01 am
Sora nodded as she looked at Phir for a moment, "I think we should wake her up. Poor water in her face or.. just push her in." Sora shrugged. "I really haven't dealt with a drunk before." She sighed and scratched her head.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:16 am
Arkanna nodded and grinned, "I'll just push her in...sounds fun.." she laughed softly and got up, starting to push her over and in.

Phir's white eyes shot open and instantly reacted, tossing Arkanna into the water. Listening to her yelp in surprise, she sat up lightly scratching her head, "I hate water.." she said grogly(sp?)

Sulkrai blinked and looked up, turning into her human form. Looking down at Arkanna she snickered and looked at Sora, "Guess we don't have to wake her up now..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:38 pm
Sora watched then started to bust out laughing as she said, "I guess not." Then she looked at Arkanna, "You okay?" Then she looked at Phir and said, "Hello there." She set the bottle of sake besides her as her hidden eyes looked up at the unknown female.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 am
Arkanna turned into her wolf form and shook off near Sulkrai, looking annoyed, "Yea..I'm fine.." she grumbled and glared up at Phir.

Phir mumbled to herself and then blinked, looking down at the others, "Hello.....when did you get here?" she asked wearily. Then looking around she yawned, "And where are we?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Sora looked at the female and said, "You are in the hotsprings and.. we got.. well, I got here just a few minutes ago." Then she pointed at herself, "I'm Sora by the way. May we know your name?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:06 pm
Phir spun around to face them on one hand, crossing her legs she looks down, "Aha...nice to meet you Sora..." she said and nodded, then seeming to think for a moment, "Names Phir..." Looking a bit confused, but snapped out of it and placed her hands in her sleeves.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games