Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:41 am
Bly followed Drake's orders however Yoki remained at the stairs.

Koko's eyes rolled open the slightest. She couldn't make out the slurred voice or the shadowy figure over her. Thinking it was Richard she tried to fight back which was futile from the drug's effect. Her eyes went shut again and her body limp as it settled into Drake's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 am
"Koko...." Drake held her tight against his chest - his first goal to get her the hell away form thsi place. He climbed bac up teh stairs, a little irritated to find yoki still there.
"What did I say?" he snapped. he then sighed and carried Koko back outside.

"ok, guys - put Koko in the car and drive her back to her house." he ordered. His voice had gained a low dark tone that mad eit clear he wasn't in the mood to be argued with. "I think the b*****d's drugged her. Fayt, try to make her drink something."
He passed her over to Mason since he seemed the strongest out of the group (with teh exception of Judith).
"Hurry up. I'm staying here."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 am
Yoki actually seemed frighten by Drake as she darted up the stairs.

Fayt was going to ask Drake why he was staying behind, but the look in the vampire's eyes told him that would be unwise. He just gave a nervous nod and got into the front seat. Yoki squished into the back. Bly seemed to be unable to decide between going with them or staying with Drake.

((to be continued....because I have to go to class......))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 am
[aww]
Drake looked at Bly steadily as the dog tried to make his decision.
"Take care of her." he said to the others, "I'll find my own way back."
He then turned dismisisvely from the group and walked back into the house, closing an locking the door behind him, glad that it still worked. e then headed down into the basement, again leaving things exactly as he found them. he was so unbelivably angry that he seemed to have come around full circle into a kind of black calmness as he took a seat where koko had been laying.
Seemingly repsonding to the change in mood and hormones, his Hunger seemed to take this as a go-ahead to flare back into existance. He dwelt on it with a bleak satisfaction, and waited.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am
((And I'm back....))

Bly whined and hopped inside the car. As the car drove off Fayt looked at the mirror and watched as the little house was swallowed up by the darkness. He couldn't help feeling that something else bad was going to happen. Although after seeing Koko's current condition Richard deserved some sort of punishment....but he wasn't sure about what he thought Drake had in mind.

The hospital gave Richard a check and X-rays. He made up a lie to what really happened.

His nose was swollen but not broken. Good fortune, he thought. Better fortune when I get home....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 am
[was class good?]

Drake listened as the car drove off - only a muffled sound from thsi distance and his place in the cellar. He sighed and hugged his knees as he waited, his hunger twisting around again. he was pleased with himself - again since Koko intervened and for the first time in what had been centuries - his hunger kept firmly out of his head and allowed itself to be controlled by his mental will.
he could win this way.
Drake, if you're trying to make up for past sins, then what are you doing waiting in the cellar for a man to come home?
He asked himself. The question was troubling, and faltered with teh simplicity of his fury towards Richard.
"I have to eat sometime. I can't survive on animals." he mumbled quietly to hismlef in response to what his mind threw up at him when he had time to reconsider.
You haven't tried it yet. You haven't tried hunting animals.
"it's been too long."
You haven't tried
"he hurt Koko. I must have revenge."
So you're going to murder him. And start all of this again. You're going to turn away from God again and embrace the devil's way of doing things. Right?
He glared at the floor. It did sound brutal. But he wanted the revenge. seeing Koko like that was horrible - it felt like the man had violated a person that represented both his lover and his daughter.
I'm better than this.
He thought, finally, and squeezed his eyes shut. But I will have revenge.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:40 am
((Sign language was indeed entertaining. We played games that helped us in learning the new signs.))

Richard drove home slowly. It was difficult on the streets that weren't so well lit and he was holding an ice pack to his nose. However the enjoyment that he would get once he was home helped numb the pain. The things he thought about doing to her gave him....obvious excitement.

Eventually he pulled into his driveway-oblivious to what had occured while he was gone. His thoughts were elsewhere as he unlocked the door to his home.

--

It didn't seem to take as long to get back to the shop. Fayt had continuously glanced back to check on Koko. Was Lilin braiding her hair?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 am
(lol @ lilin!)
(cool - games are fun biggrin I've just been crashed out on the sofa reading and making notes for my gender hsitory essay. How very exciting ><)

Drake looked up as the door amde a sound of opening and his heart hammered almost painfully against his chest in anticipation. For all his moral questioning and mental arguments, he had no idea what he was going to do with Richard when he got his hands on him. He doubted he'd be able to control it anyway.
He waited perfectly still, easily lapsing into the role as predator.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 am
((hehe-since Lilin wanted to play with Sam's hair it seemed like something she would do.....*shrugs*

I'm at my desk working on a short summary about American Pop Art))

Richard whistled a cheery tone as he finished up some stuff upstairs. He opened the top couple buttons on his shirt as he came down the stairs. The whistling stopped however when he got to the room where he kept Koko....the open was open and the person in there wasn't his little lady....

((*sing-song voice* Richard's gonna get it.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:57 am
[what, like damien herst and stuff?.....is he american? 0o *has no idea*]

Drake had stood up and looked up form the basmeent to Richard as he froze halfway up the stairs. he had hoped he'd go all the way into the basement so he was closer, but thsi wouldn't be a problem. For a few moments he was so angry he couldn't speak, but then he seemed to return into that black calmness again.

"Hi Richard. Are you expecing someone?" he asked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am
((Andy Warhol, James Rosenquiest, Roy Lichtenstein and various others from the 60s))

Richard took a step back and dropped the ice pack. "....y-you......" he stammered looking around for Koko. ".....you're the punk from....from the other night...."

He took another step back up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:08 am
[coolio]

Drake nodded and paused, debating when woudl be the best time to strike. He coudl follwo him gradually up the stairs, but then Richard would bolt.
Then again that might be more fun. It'd give him an excuse to chase him down.
"Yeah, she's not here you son of a b***h." he said sweetly  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:20 am
"W-who....." Richard struggled with his lie. "...w-what are you talking about?" His heart ran rappid in his chest. Sweat glazed his brow.

Before he even let Drake to respond he darted up the steps and made a mad dash out of the back door. However he wasn't a athlete so he was still a bit slow and sluggish. He made his way through the backyard and into the small bit of wooded area....

(( *grins happily at what is coming* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 am
In a flash Drake was after him, naturally much quicker even without the vampiric advantage. When he caught up with him he instantly slashed a hand out to him, knocking him forwards and into the nearest tree.
"Where you going? I thought we were having a chat?" he said, waiting for his next futile attempt to escape or, even better, fight back.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 am
Richard flew forward. His facing slamming into the tree. He hollared in pain and bent down onto his knees. Various swears spun off his tongue as his nose bled anew. He glanced up in the darkness. Barely able to make Drake out. "What....what do you thinking you're doing?!" he growled reaching out in the pitch black trying to find a branch to swing at him with.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games