Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:56 pm

hmm. which RPG book?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:12 pm

Cale Darksun
hmm. which RPG book?

Star Wars Roleplaying Game, Second Edition.

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:14 pm

Classic.
My first RPG book.
my only regret is that I misplaced my supplement Pirates and Privateers.
heaven knows I could use it now.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:31 pm

Great sources for sparking the imagination. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:41 pm

where did you think I started my ideas of space Piracy?
man, that RPG was the best, back in the day when there were just three movies the sky seemed like the limit. Rebels, bounty hunters, and smugglers; all seeking to outwit those dirty imps.
man those were the days.
I even remember my first character: a first class Corellian smuggler known as Jarik Corran. He hung around with a Mandalorian bounty hunter known as Dash Rantel and his wookiee partner known as Yankarmoff.
some of those names you might remember if you had read your way through my posts in the previous CotGCW episodes.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:46 pm

I just came up with another RP scenario.

The Imperial Remnant prepares to annex the Empire of the Hand, through mutual agreement, and as Moff Name tours the EotH, is assassinated by a Chiss Nationalist from the Ascendancy. Angered at this, Moff Name's son demands an apology from the Chiss Ascendancy, and when they refuse, the Remnant invades the EotH, negating all previous compromises. Angered, the Ascendancy and the EotH prepare to fight back the Remnant, but when the Jedi get involved, so does the Galactic Alliance. Once again, the galaxy is at war...

Based off of WWI btw.

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:51 pm

I'm not sure a powderkeg like that could stand on a galactic scale.
The idea is sound, but we would probably have to have the war get shrunken down to a single sector in the mid rim and have a strained peace go on there with groupings of planets representative of the various political factions that would go to war.
I recomend that if such a scenario would take place, we set it in the new republic era, when the empire, jedi, and NR are too weak to respond to the chaos.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:56 pm

I actually want to have an RP which involves little to none Space travel.

I mean like, a resistance perhaps, to free a planet, solely on that planet.

It would be nice to have a smaller scope for a change. I mean, Band of Vode has a nice viewpoint, as we are simply a small team, but we move around so much and its just pre-determined. Something as random as COTGCW, but also as confined as BoV.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:04 pm

Nelowulf
I actually want to have an RP which involves little to none Space travel.

I mean like, a resistance perhaps, to free a planet, solely on that planet.

It would be nice to have a smaller scope for a change. I mean, Band of Vode has a nice viewpoint, as we are simply a small team, but we move around so much and its just pre-determined. Something as random as COTGCW, but also as confined as BoV.

a rebellion era "Free the planet" RP perhaps, with some being Imperials and others being rebels that way we maintain a conflict.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:05 pm

With no Mandelorians, Jedi Masters, Sith Lords, or anything really uber.

And No disentegrations!

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:12 pm

Nelowulf
With no Mandelorians, Jedi Masters, Sith Lords, or anything really uber.

And No disentegrations!

Nope. just Nonforce users, though we could hold a random number drawing or something for one rebel to have force sensitivity.
or were you thinking something esle?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:19 pm

What good would that do?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:20 pm

Nelowulf
What good would that do?

I dunno. It would make it a bit more star warsy to have a young rebel who wants to become a jedi.
Of course the Imperials get one star destroyer and a garrison of Stormtroopers.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:32 pm

Cale, I chose this time period because every one is so vulnerable.

The Chiss are recovering from the Swarm War, and the Alliance is still undergoing Reconstruction from the Vong war. Plus, the Remnant still has most of it's territories ravaged and yet to be de-Vongformed.

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:38 pm

FrozenPhoenix32
Cale, I chose this time period because every one is so vulnerable.

The Chiss are recovering from the Swarm War, and the Alliance is still undergoing Reconstruction from the Vong war. Plus, the Remnant still has most of it's territories ravaged and yet to be de-Vongformed.

I see. But why would everyone be so eager to go to war right after all this crap?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games