Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:17 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
There, everything's done and everyone's gone to bed. Now I finally get my piece and quiet around the house XD
Hurray for quiet summer nights! ^_^

Woo! xd

And it's only 10:00 PM... I'm gonna probably hang out here until 8:00 AM, hehe ^_^

That is, if THE MOM (cue the JAWS theme here!) doesn't foil my plans for a quiet night once again...

Gimme less than two weeks and I'll stay up all night some nights. My parents don't like it when I stay up till 3, so all night would kill them. But, they're going camping in 2 weeks, so I'll be free to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:21 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
There, everything's done and everyone's gone to bed. Now I finally get my piece and quiet around the house XD

Woo! xd

And it's only 10:00 PM... I'm gonna probably hang out here until 8:00 AM, hehe ^_^

That is, if THE MOM (cue the JAWS theme here!) doesn't foil my plans for a quiet night once again...

Gimme less than two weeks and I'll stay up all night some nights. My parents don't like it when I stay up till 3, so all night would kill them. But, they're going camping in 2 weeks, so I'll be free to do so.

Heh, my mom's the one always worrying about my sleeping hours. My dad doesn't even care. Last time I stayed up late she lectured me on how humans need sleep, and they sleep in properly made beds, etc-etc... man how I should have said "But I'm not human", just for the look on her face if I had. Ah well, another time ^_^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:25 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko

Woo! xd

Heh, my mom's the one always worrying about my sleeping hours. My dad doesn't even care. Last time I stayed up late she lectured me on how humans need sleep, and they sleep in properly made beds, etc-etc... man how I should have said "But I'm not human", just for the look on her face if I had. Ah well, another time ^_^

XD! *giggles* I gotta try that sometime. But alas, they never use the humans argument with me. They just say I need to stop 'messing up my sleeping pattern'. Bah. >>; xP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:27 pm
DoomNeko
lol, I would love to see that face.  

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:29 pm
DoomNeko
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:40 pm
well i just got home from seeing cat woman and man... is it really raining out there  

Selevol

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:41 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko

Yep, the kinda thing you can stamp as "Priceless". XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:44 pm
Starlight
well i just got home from seeing cat woman and man... is it really raining out there

Did you finish that pic yet?  

Eddily

Selevol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:45 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko

i once tried to explain to my mom why i was so odd and different from everyone... but well... she just didn't get it xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:50 pm
Starlight
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko

i once tried to explain to my mom why i was so odd and different from everyone... but well... she just didn't get it xd

Meh... most parents are like that, including mine. To them, kids are all the same. Oi. x-e;  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:51 pm
Starlight
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko

Aya, parents are easy to confuse. My dad stopped listening to what me and my friends say a loooong while ago. ~ le sigh ~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:57 pm
Eddily
Starlight

no i didn't get to because i was busy all day but i'm working on getting it inked  

Selevol

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:00 pm
Starlight
Eddily
Starlight

no i didn't get to because i was busy all day but i'm working on getting it inked
Oh man! Well, take your time, don't wanna see it rushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:00 pm
Eddily
Starlight
Eddily
Starlight

Oh man! Well, take your time, don't wanna see it rushed.

lol an wait you shall  

Selevol

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:56 pm
Pretty Quiet tonight.

*turns on Love Hina*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games