Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Dante at first back away but he slowly felt a soothing aura frmo her. when she asked how he got here he kept quite but when she asked whether he wanted out of here he hesitated not going to her hand, but slowly he came towards her and grabbed her hand withboth of his and put it on his cheek. he smiled and looked to Sydelle and looked back at the lady and said "ummm...yes i want out but...but can she come to please" he said his voice quivering not knowing whther the lady would become angry at him for asking a request.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Rini smiled and rubbed Dante's cheek gently. "Who?" She asked and looked at the girl that was chaind up. She looked back at him smiling. "Sure, she can come with us." She said and moved her hand back slowly. "I'll get you both out of here." She said getting up and grabbed a guards arm then she pointed to Dante's cage door. He opend it and backed off then unchained that one girl. Rini bent down holding out her hand again for him.

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Dante smiled broghtly and once his cage was opened he lept into Rinis arms and said "yay i got a new mommy!" and then realized what he said and stopped hugging her and said "i...i'm sorry i don't know what i am saying" as he looked at the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Rini looked at Dante smiling sweetly and hugged him. "Its ok." She said and picked him up holding him. "Once your friend is unchaind do you want to go to your new home with your new mommy?" She asked moving her wings a little. 'My wings are starting to hurt.' She thought.

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Dante hugged Rini when she picked him up and shook his head saying "yes i would" and hugged her neck seeing wings on her back, he poked his mother and whispered "mommy what are those?" he said pointing at the hidden wings.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Rini looked at Dante. "Good." She moved her wings when he touched them. "Oh those, they're my wings." She said and moved her wings out a little. "See." She said happilly.

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Dante looked at the wings and his eyes widened, he liked how theyw ere and played with one of them giggling at how the twitched a little bit. he looked at Sydelle and saw her get down and stuck his tongue out at the guard who scowled at him and threw a little pebble at him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Rini moved her wings more for Dante. She looked at Sydelle and messed with Dante's hair. "Tell me when your ready to go home." She said softly.

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Dante smiled when she ruffled his hair and he heard her say they could go whenever. he looked to see if Sydelle was ready and said "i am ready now i wanna see where mommy lives" he said smiling at Rini and kissing her on the cheek.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Rini nodded as she handed a note to Sydelle and walked out of the market. "Ok, I hope you don't mind if we fly there." She said letting her wings go out all the way and kissed Dante softly on the cheek. She held him close and jumped in the air starting to fly home.

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Dante watched as his mother flew into the air and marveled at the sky, "WOW EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE ANTS!" he said looking at the tiny people on the ground and couldn't wait to get to the house.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Rini smiled and held Dante closer. "Yes they do but if you been flying as long as I have you don't really notice them." She said and started to slow her flying. "Almost there." She said.
(I have the house made and its ready when you are)

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

SakuriLovesYou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 am

Name: Sakii
User Image
*Sakii sits in her cage, letting all the potential masters and takedn slaves walk infront of her. She'd been in here for a while and knows she won't be getting out of her small cage anytime soon.* "siiiiiiiiiigh....(sniffle)......."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 am

Sydelle watches as they fly away, speechless. She'd only wanted a nice master for the boy, now she has one for herself as well. She looks down at the note. It's an adress. She's a very trusting master. She thinks. To give a slave an address and trust they'll come. She smiles, tucks the note in her pocket, and starts walking.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Ralik was restricted in a straitjacket tossed into a steel crate with breathing holes and a translucent 3 inch thick plastic wall on one side where he can be safely viewed while being locked in restraints shouting "I will escape!"
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games