Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

heather030595
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris stepped into the Great Hall cautiously. She looked around at the other students, then up at the ceiling. Beautiful candles lit up the air, and she stared in awe before continuing on to the front of the hall. Her eyes searched the staff table until she found her aunt's gaze. A small smile appeared on her face, but it soon vanished as her name was called to be sorted, echoing throughout the hall. Iris gulped, and gingerly stepped up to the stool, sitting down and waiting for the hat to be placed on her head. Okay, mister hat. I-I'm not too picky, and I know that you know what's best for me, so just... put me where you think I'll learn and grow and be the best Iris I can be.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an angel. That's what Momma used to call me, anyways. I like being nice to people, and making them smile. Even still, I'm usually rather quiet. I'm that friend that just follows everyone else around and goes along with whatever they're doing. I'm also kind of timid sometimes, but that's only because of recent events in my life. I'm trying to learn how to be brave though. I used to be really friendly and outgoing. I still like making friends, just not as many. A few close friends are what I'm looking for now. Let's see... Anything else? Well, I do fairly well in school, and I'm pretty creative. I like to think outside the metaphorical box.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. It barely touched her head before shouting.
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 pm
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ♥

Serafina goosebumps, as her name was called. She walked to the front, and sat on the stool. She really counldn't take the pressure. She just closed her eyes, and hoped for the best.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Daring, and hyper. I tend to take chances even if the odds are against me. I like to go buying stuff and maybe studying during my free time. I always roam around so you would often see me strolling down the corridors. I would sneak out around, so you could say Im a sneaky type. Im kinda helpful, and maybe honest. I'm also quite noisy, so you don't wanna pull my trigger on. Im impatient and I like to tease people. Teasing them so much they would cry. But~ I got over that. I just love to enjoy my youth when I still have it.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Nervous
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Getting sorted

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Please let me be in a great house!
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Great Hall

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Everyone
Wearing

Out Of Cookies:

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Nekomancer1
Sebastian nervously played with his hands. here he was in the great big school. Soon all nervousness melted away and he stopped pacing. A small smile crept on to his face, His name was called. calmly he steeped on to the stage.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I am sarcastic and witty. I can get angry easily. Im charming and a good, protective friend. Though I may seem outgoing at times I actually am very shy. I like to challenge my self, and can be very stubborn. Sometimes too stubborn.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Difficult. Very Difficult.
You seem to be filled with Wit,
And have quite a temper.
Stubborn too.
But where to put you?
Hmm... I know...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Iris was already put in Hufflepuff. And now it was Autumn's turn. With little to no idea as to how this would turn out, the little girl stepped forth and sat on the stool, then watched as the hat was placed on her head. She prayed that, wherever she would be sorted, her friendship with the group of friends would continue, strengthen, and become something priceless and beautiful.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mature for my age. I am respectful and kind to anyone, everyone. I believe in the fact that if we all tried to understand each other's view points, there would be less prejudice and violence in the world. I believe in the positive side of things too much, but I'm not annoyingly optimistic; I simply like to suggest a second option that brings more smiles in the world.

I tend to be easily scared, and I will lose all of my composure. Some people pointed out the fact that I rely on my brothers too much, and that because I am the only little girl in the Henrick family, I am spoiled. I tend to be, when it comes to books. In one shopping trip, my knowledge-hungry self would beg my parents to buy me over 200 euros worth of books. It runs in the family, the love of books, it seems.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

XxXDevil-Chan
The reflection of false hope
we kept the secrets in the dark
and the values of our brothers inside
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-Blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rui stepped into the hall and smirked. She wanted to know where she would be put. She hoped her brother would be with her. She wasn't sure how to keep track of him if not. She sighed waiting for her name to be called. Finally it was and she stepped forward gracefully, letting the hat fall onto her head and awaiting the judgement.

Quote:
Quiet. Teasing and playful. Alluring. Sexy, flirty, and generally inappropriate, especially for my age. Many might say a little apathetic, but most just say I'm the stereotypical example of what happens to children who are raised by parents who are unfaithful and "slutty". (Even though my parents weren't) People say that I'm bound to be one of those girls who flirts with everyone and never commits to anyone. I see right through people and am very intuitive. I'm scheming and manipulative. I'm very good at getting what I want and rarely do I not get my desired results. I act respectful to almost everyone but that is just to get what i want. I'm a dark child and I can and will stab you in the back, literally and metaphorically. Obviously, I'm out for my own good, and have my own goals. The only person I've ever truly cared about are my brothers. Ever since the 'accident', my father has described me as all around evil. A seed of darkness resides in my soul. I hate purebloods with a burning passion and would hate to be stuck with them all the time. I have no love for anyone, except Rei. My mind is set on revenge for the 'accident'. I like learning and reading. I want to know everything their is to know about magic. I want to be the most powerful witch alive. I'm also quite keen on not dying. After what happened to Ryn... People don't know it, but I'm actually a very sad child. Ryn was my brother my best friend, everything to me, and well I'm only a kid. It's a lot to deal with. I'm terrified of being left all alone in the world and I never want to die. Even if it means being with Ryn again.

OOC:...

you take this place for granted
and you realize it's never enough
I've been waiting so long
Your death is written on paper
my heart is fueled by hatred

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. It had barely touched the girl's head before shouting
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night feared that he will be sorted into a house by himself. Although in a group of nine, the chances were small. Not impossible, but slightly improbable. Who knew? Maybe Destiny would be mean to him and throw him into a house all by himself. The Japanese boy sighed and sat onto the stool, observing the hat that would be placed upon his head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm slightly odd. I don't get it though, because I consider myself fairly level-headed. I think things through, since I like to use my brain instead of relying on intuition. I obey the rules on a whim, since I believe that they exist to provide order and safety in a community. I have a serious composure, and like to see things from two different perspectives, if not more. I believe that magic and martial arts should be used to protect, rather than harm others. A high defensive stance and an alert mind can never go wrong from my experience.

However, even if I'm described as a "party pooper", I like a good laugh. I am loyal to my friends and I enjoy spending time with them. I like making jokes, even though I may not be funny. Socializing is a part of who I am, even if I may be awkward at times.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

heather030595
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

This was it. Finally, the sorting ceremony was upon them. Cain didn't know where he would be placed or how the hat would decide. He was just excited. He hoped, though, that he would stay near his sisters. Steffi and Bree needed his protection, even if they refused to admit it. As his name was called, he politely pushed through the crowd of first years and literally ran to the stool where the hat would decide his house, jumping up onto said stool and sitting down. Here we go... He waited for the hat to be placed upon his head, as well as the slow and raspy voice that would follow after it had made it's decision.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a good boy. I help my friends when I can, and hate to see them unhappy. I am a very honest person, and will tell you the truth no matter what it is, even if it hurts. After that, I'd try my hardest to make you feel better. I'm fairly clever for my age. I love solving problems and figuring things out. I wouldn't call myself brave, but more daringly stupid at times. Sometimes I push myself way too hard, but it's just me trying my best.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Very well behaved,
Clever to, and a good problem solver.
Better be....

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

XxXDevil-Chan
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei followed his sister into the hall and was right behind her, his hand just barely touching her back. Comfort for her, and for himself. When she was called forward he watched her quietly, his name was called soon after hers. He squeezed his eyes shut and walked forward.

Quote:
good at reading people. They say I come off as emotionless but really inside I'm sad and lonely. My sister is the only person I can trust. I have a lot of trust issues and getting me to trust you is basically impossible. I love Rui with everything I've got and would protect her with my life. I am kind hearted and brave, but I can be distant because my heart is empty since the loss of my mother and brother. I have nothing left in me except sadness. I've always been a bit messed up though. Mum used to say it was because of Rui and Ryn, but they saved me. At first, other kids teased me for being feminine, soft and emotional, but my siblings were always there to stand up for me. My sister says together we could do anything and I believe her. We are unstoppable. I'm not the weak little kid I used to be and I can't wait to learn magic and be able to use it to protect her. I'll face whatever challenges may come my way, and I never back down anymore. I'm not afraid of anything, except losing Rui. Whatever she says I will do because I don't want to lose her, not like I lost them. I could have stopped him from dying. I know I could have, and yet I just stood there and let it happen and it's my fault. I should have died instead of them. I guess you could say I don't like myself very much. I'll face whatever challenges may come my way, and I never back down anymore. I'm brave at heart, and a good person I really am... I just sometimes lose my way.

OOC:...

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life

Bravery is strong in you.
Clearly you belong here.

Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

AirRoa

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Leah wasn't sure if she was lucky or unfortunate to have one of the more silent boats on the way up, but it gave her time to think. Her thought had wondered along many paths from the majesty of the castle appearance to what her classes might be like. Yet looming in the back of her mind like a dark corner in a bright room was the memory of her father's words.

It was the same now. The room was filled with amazing, dazzling displays of magic, of the power and knowledge that she could possible have...Only if I'm accepted, said a small gloomy part of her, the side of her that seemed to hold on to her father's words like a life preserver. It was annoying to say the lest. Here she stood about to be sort, not based on some bloodline she neither knew nor care about. No if she had surmised correctly the hat merely seemed to seek something from you. It was possible that it asked a series of questions and you had to answer them silently. Then again none who had come before her had opened their mouths or appeared stumped.

She could feel her palm gets sweaty, though she was confident she could handle any questions it asked. She had read through all her books, sure she had to do so by torch. It was a minor thing, but she hadn't wanted to be surprised. Yet she had been now as she felt like time was running out she felt the need to do something she had never done, cheat. Nothing, in none of the books had it told her how she would be sorted. Not even Hogwarts, A History had been kind enough to divulge that kind of information. There had to be a way to figure this out before-

"Lockwood, Leah."

So much for that... she thought grimly as she walked up to the small wood seat. For a moment, she wondered if this was what it felt like when you were going to be executed. She settled on to the stool and for the first time realized that this was going to happen in front of the whole school. Now she thought as the hat came to rest over her eyes, is so not the time to fail.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a charming, considerate and confident girl. My father tends to think I'm over confident, but I disagree. I just have my opinion and I'm sure that they are right ones. I'm not conceited though, I understand that I can be wrong. It's possible, like a blue moon is possible. This of course isn't something you can see or look at, sadly most are taken up by the baseline of necessity rather than substance which I'm quite full of. I've heard few of peers say that I'm full of quite a bit, but I feel that is mostly cause I can't spend time among them. My father is certain that they would stain me in some way, take my focus off school work and right path. I think it complete bull, but I can't figure out why else he wants me separated from others.
____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Diamond_Wales
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob stepped up to the stool, nervous and excited. As he sat down, he tried to see if he could spot his brother in the mess of students. It wasn't hard, seeing his mop of red hair at the end of one of the tables. As the hat was lowered down, he closed his eyes, hoping that he would at least go somewhere where he could make a difference.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, but friendly. I tend to stick up for people who get bullied around town, and I tend to, as my brother puts it, play the hero a lot.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Ha! You are an easy choice!
Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Frost363
User Image
User Image

SingleHalf BloodUnsortedFirst Year

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
ⓡⓔⓝ His boat trip remained rather uneventful, especially since he was cold and was being glared at by a cat. He made no attempt to hide his discomfort as he sneezed when they got to the Great Hall. He heard his name and walked up to the Professor holding the hat and sneezed again as he sat on the stool. He was scared to think of what house he could get sorted into.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm calm, ditzy, brave, nice, and intelligent.

You have a great mind,
Very calm and collected,
It will help you in your studies in...

Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

IceGrayWolf
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier halted in front of the staff table. It was amazing, the people teaching at Hogwarts, the Grounds Keeper, The Nurses, every one of them! He looked around, hearing the noise of the upper class men. He really couldn't stand it. He showed a bright smile as the professor set up the stool, as well as the sorting hat....He slightly jumped when his name was called. He didn't expected him to be called that quickly. He took a step, with his knees shaking. He stopped and slapped his knee, making it stable, like before. He slowly walked up, taking the sorting hat, at sitting on the stool. " Whatever house I'm in, I'll be happy. So, Mr. Sorting Hat, make sure that whatever house you'll pick would be the best for me. "

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢

Xavier

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave and loyal. Not to mention cheerful, hyper, and fun to be with. They say I'm impatient, and gets annoyed easily when I'm in a bad mood, which is rare. You would often see me running around and..maybe pulling out pranks. But, I would never hesitate to help others, even if they are my enemies. I would even sacrifice myself just for the sake of others.I'm an outgoing person and I never give up easily, and I always do my best at everything. May it be academics or co-curricular. Sometimes I'm stubborn, and often studious. So, you could say that I'm in the average intelligence. They say that I can easily make a crying person laugh, and that I can relieve their stress.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Panicking
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I'm ok with any house, but I really like Gryffindor!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Getting sorted
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Great Hall
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : The whole community of students, and the staff

Height : 5"2
Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Near the stool

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Jumping

Hmm.. Gryffindor you say?
You could do well there.
But Hufflepuff could be your path as well...
No? Well if your sure..

Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley took a deep breath as Tobi let go of his hand to go to the Sorting Hat. "Good luck." he whispered as he sat down and the hat went on his head. I wonder where he will be? he thought as the hat called out the name of his house. A few more people got called up, and then it was time. "Bradley Goldwind!" was called. Bradley began his way up to the stool, his stomach writing in nerves. He felt like he was going to be sick. He stubled as he walked up and sat onb the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm kinda shy and introverted, I prefer to be alone and focus on my passions - photography and art. I see the world differently then most people, I don't see the wands magic - but the movements and the shadows of the wand. Just makes me different I guess, I always have my camera with me, cause there is always new pictures to be taken. I'm also very optimistic and kind, though again my shyness makes it so I can't have friends... I fined myself unable to express my emotions properly, so I use my art to do so.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Diamond_Wales
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke stepped up nervously to the stool. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, and how, but he was at least confident that he would go where he went. However, if he would be accepted by his housemates was a different matter. Well, he would just wait and see. It couldn't be as bad as he was hoping, right?

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm pretty intelligent. However, that gets me into trouble since I bore easily. My father believes that I should probably stop playing around and get serious, but that's no fun. You see, I like to prank and have fun, but people aren't very endeared to me when I prank them. It has made life a little difficult.

User Image
State: Nervous
OOC: ...

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

Ha! A prankster huh?
You belong here for sure...

Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Yokai-Taijiya-chan
Lina Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

Lina stopped for a seccound when her name was called. She as really scared to get sorted but she really wanted to know where she belonged. She walked up to the stool carefully and waited to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm understanding, very intelligent, smart, pretty, talented, and calm (but I be very rude when I snap apparently). My friends also say that I am not good with people and keeps my distance from others. I apparently also likes to remain mysterious and am not someone who is easy to get information out of. I am also told I am loyal and friendly (but only to people I know and trust).

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."

Intelligent and Taented, you say?
Well then this house will lead you to Greatness!

Ravenclaw!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games