Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Elli. "Hey," he said, flashing a smile at the soon to be second year. He then turned his head and smiled at Remy and Caitlin, who weren't sitting too far from him. "Hello, ladies," he said semi flirtatiously, but only by accident.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled as the soon to be third year boy greeted her. She raised an eyebrow at him when he flitaciously said hello to the other two girls and giggled. "Hi Cam!" She greeted, batting her eyelashes at him playfully.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 pm
♫ Feeling: Happy
♫ Company: Gryffindors.
♫ What I'm thinking: Summer.
♫ What am I doing; At the Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ Ȼʜɑsεɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin shook her head, "I'll buy the ingredients and the book if you can brew it. I'm not exactly the best with potions," She offered. Caitlin jumped when Cameron joined them. She looked at him and smiled, "Hey Cam! How are you? You did great at the game!" She said encouragingly, maybe he'd tryout again next year.

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:26 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled at Elli, but he turned back to face Caitlin when she continued speaking. "Uh, thanks," he said while making a weird face. Although he finally got to play, the only thing he did was miss the bludger and get hit by it in the leg. "I still have a bruise," he said before realizing it made him sound like a sissy. What are you doing? All of these girls made the team! his brain shouted. Cameron sat back in his chair a little uncomfortably. "So, what's everyone doing this summer?" he asked quickly in an attempt to change the subject.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli giggled and poked him where he said he had a bruise before smiling at Cait and Remy. When Cam asked what they were all doing she shrugged. "Me and Ver always try and get a good game of Quidditch going at our house. My dad built... or well had other people build us our own small quidditch pitch. " She smiled. She wasn't embarassed about the money her family obviously had, it just made her life easier. "You guys should all come up sometime and we can play!" She said excitedly.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:45 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron pushed Elli's hand away when she poked his bruise. "Ow," he muttered under his breath. When she invited everyone over for a game of quidditch, Cameron smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds terrific!" he exclaimed excitedly.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm
A letter dropped by Elliryanna. Part of it was written in her own written.

Elliryanna McHalen
Darius, Right?
So this may sound odd, but I'm used to getting weird looks so it's whatever. Anyways, I wanted to apologize for whatever I or my family might have done to you. Your the Ross half blood boy right? You don't go by their last name but I could guess. At the beginning of the year I was hoping we could be friends, but I never got the chance to talk to you much. So instead I'm hoping you could come and spend time with me and my sister over summer. We could play quidditch together and I'm sure our house is a better place for you to be than your own... If i'm guessing right... I hope we can be friends.
Sincerely Elliryanna McHalen.

The other was in a messy writing of Darius Silver.

Darius Silver
To Elliryanna.
Your letter caught me off guard but I'm glad I've gotten it. Yes I am my father is Shaw Sandford Ross, how did you guess. No It doesn't matter, I would like to spend the summer at your house. I'm not vary good at quidditch you probably seen but I'd be glad to play again and maybe be friends.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm
♫ Feeling: Happy
♫ Company: Gryffindors.
♫ What I'm thinking: Summer.
♫ What am I doing; At the Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ Ȼʜɑsεɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin made a face when Cameron made a face. She couldn't compliment him? Sure, he missed, but she knew she could never be a beater. Her side was still bruised also, after being hit in the same spot twice. "I'll probably work on my music, I guess. Maybe play a little Quidditch and visit some friends," She said with a shrug. Caitlin eyed the letter that dropped in front of Elliryanna, but soon lost interest in it.

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:19 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled at Cam. "You sure you want to play? You might get more big bad bruises." She teased playfully. She had yet to be hit by a bludger, she figured it was rare for the beaters to aim at keepers. Suddenly a letter dropped in front of her. She opened it up and read through it quickly, a smile growing on her face. She quickly wrote a reply on the back of the parchment in loopy neat cursive."Wingardium Leviosa" She whispered, sending the note back over. She then returned her attention to Cam and the rest of the Gryffindors.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:54 pm
Yet the same letter returns

Elliryanna McHalen
Darius, Right?
So this may sound odd, but I'm used to getting weird looks so it's whatever. Anyways, I wanted to apologize for whatever I or my family might have done to you. Your the Ross half blood boy right? You don't go by their last name but I could guess. At the beginning of the year I was hoping we could be friends, but I never got the chance to talk to you much. So instead I'm hoping you could come and spend time with me and my sister over summer. We could play quidditch together and I'm sure our house is a better place for you to be than your own... If i'm guessing right... I hope we can be friends.
Sincerely Elliryanna McHalen.

and the reply from Darius.

Darius Silver
To Elliryanna.
Your letter caught me off guard but I'm glad I've gotten it. Yes I am my father is Shaw Sandford Ross, how did you guess. No It doesn't matter, I would like to spend the summer at your house. I'm not vary good at quidditch you probably seen but I'd be glad to play again and maybe be friends.

and the reply from Elli.

Elliryanna McHalen

To Darius
I guessed only because it's obvious you don't like the Ross twins and my father once spoke of a, in his words "awful half blood disgrace to the Ross family.".... My father can be a bit of a d**k, but he loves me and my sisters more than anything and so we can basically do whatever we want. You can spend as long as you like at our house. (: We're quite friendly I swear! As for your Quidditch skills, they may need some work, but you made the team which says something and I'm sure Ver, my twin, will be totally up to teaching you everything she knows! We should meet up after the feast so we can set some solid plans!
Can't wait, Elli

The messy weighting of Darius came.

Darius Silver
To Elliryanna. There is not much to like about them. Self centered prats, oh well I'm sure your father is not as bad as mine. Yea lets see if we can get on the train. I'd do anything to get away from my house and try and be a better beater. Hopefully hit someone next year.
Darius

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:34 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli read the note through, nodding her head in agreement with the idea of getting on the train together. She looked up, hoping to catch Darius' eye and then she gave him a thumbs up to mean that they would do just that. She felt no need to write another response so she folded the parchment and slid it into her pocket.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Thrilled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stalked into the great hall, going down the center tables to her podium. She was not there early as per normal due to the amount of issues she'd had to deal with lately. She was dressed as her station would require and as always looked beautiful yet fierce. Taking her spot at the podium, the room quickly quieted. Smiling over the hall, she started."I'm proud to say we have had another great year here at Hogwarts, and I thank each and everyone of you for being apart of it. Congratulations are in order, so lets to started. Firstly I'd like to say wonderful job to our Ravenclaw house team for winning the Quidditch Cup!" She paused for applause, and then continued."Secondly I'd like to congratulate Professor Fino, though he is new to our great staff, he was done a wonderful job and has been deemed Professor of the Year!"She announce and gestured towards the man she spoke of. Waiting once more for the applause to stop, she went on."Now lastly, what you all really want to know. This year, the winner of the House Cup is, Hufflepuff!! Wonderful job this year!"She pointed her wand at the banners and they changed to display the hufflepuff house colors."Once again it was lovely to have you all here for another great year, for those of you leaving us, we hope you find all that you desire and do wish you to come back and visit your Hogwarts family, and to those of you returning next year, have a great break and we can't wait to see you once more! Now let us eat!" Inari motioned to the tables and they filled with food. A smile on her face she made her way over to the large chair reserved for herself, happy to have a moments rest.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 pm
Charlotte Leavold
Me
First Year Gryffindor
11 Years old~ Single~ Adventuring, what are you doing?
***************~~~```***************``~~~*************

Clapping along with the rest Charlotte sat and smiled up at Inari was she gave her speech. One year had already come by, It almost seemed like a dream. It went so quickly! When she heard that Hufflepuff had been the champion she smiled at her the friends she has made there. Newlyn and Chloe. Maybe I would write to them summer the summer she thought. Charlotte remembered back to the time of her sorting, and the train ride. All wonderful memories! She would have a lot to tell when she went back to her family for the summer. Inari finished her speech and Charlotte piled some food on to her plate, and began eating

***********~-____-~************

~~Out of Character-   ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~User Image~~~~~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:34 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron rolled his eyes slightly at Elli as she teased him before listening to Caitlin talk about what she was going to do this summer; however, his attention was captured by a letter that landed in front of Elli. He stared at it, then eyed her and raised an eyebrow when the redhead looked at him. Cameron waited for her to say something for about one second before Professor Evernight's voice echoed throughout the whole room. It was time to take a small break from chatting and find out who won the cups. He sat quietly as the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables erupted in cheers and claps.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 am
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy listened intently to Professor Evernight's speech. Well... No wins for Gryffindor, but Hufflepuff had won the House Cup! Remy clapped and cheered, sending a smile toward the Hufflepuff table. She grabbed a slip of paper and scribbled on it. She sent it flying towards Heather.
Letter!

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games