Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:30 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

He was glad Marina felt comfortable enough to openly say what the quiet transaction had been with the first year boy. It was interesting to see a first year so quickly move to gain allies or some semblance of extra assets to be used or join with on occasion. That was the unfortunate reality of the house of green and silver, that most people looked for allies and confidants not friends. Still the idea that the boy had purposed a deal to Marina was curious and judging by the way the second year was thinking it over was not one taken lightly.

“Be careful with deals, they often come at a price and you must decide if you are willing to pay it. A first year be so bold might be the follow up action of someone else advising the boy, and thus the full spectrum of players may not be known.”

As Ronyo spoke he noted a hand waving in his direction and turned to match a face with said hand. The face however was much brighter and livelier than Ronyo remembered, or at least he was pretty sure that older red head waving at him was Jessica Sassareth. She had grown up over the summer it seemed and also appeared to have found some color to fill her normally porcelain like skin. It had been awhile sense he had spoken to the girl for any long period of time and he thought it might be nice to do so, but he needed to make sure he passed the information along to Marina that he had intended to originally.

“I have some other friends to say hello to but before I go I would like to impart something to you. Several years ago a group of four friends decided to help protect this school from all threats within. Those friends each represented one of the houses and symbolized what happened when the four animals of Hogwarts united and worked under one banner. That group has been splintered now and in a few years will be no longer capable of staying within the school to defend it, so the torch must be passed along. I think you may be capable of taking on of those torches. I’ll contact you in a few days with more information but I would like for you to think on it, enjoy the rest of the feast Ms Marina.”

With that Ronyo stood up and gave the girl a quick nod as he moved away and towards Jessica. He could see her speaking with Belle, and also noticed another one of those Prefect badges pinned to her robes. Ronyo chuckled a bit as he thought of the wide range of personalities that now held the authority of being a Prefect. With a smile Ronyo moved to stand by Jess as she spoke to Belle, as Ronyo did not wish to be rude and interrupt any conversation between the two ladies he waited and simply returned the wave from a few moments ago to the red head, and gave Belle a nod in hello as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Pensive
Thoughts:....
With: No one

Marina simply nodded, and watched the older boy go. So he would contact her.... Well, there goes having a normal year, she thought. Between Salling's offer and Ronyo's mystery group, things would be getting interesting. She noticed Damien looking like a kicked puppy, which was sort of unsettling. The redhead felt a tinge of sympathy for him. OK, she felt a lot of sympathy. He was all by himself, and Montague had apparently ditched him, busy flirting with a firstie who seemed to be Welsh, judging by her accent. Then again, she was all by herself too, since she had a distinct lack of friends or even allies in this house. Unless you were counting Michelle, who she didn't trust at all. They had something in common, then. That would be a first. She gave him a sort of understanding look. It wasn't a pitying one, and it said silently me too. Then she glanced around a bit impatiently. Why hadn't she brought a book? This feast could go on all night, and she wanted to review her textbooks again before classes started tomorrow.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius noticed the exchange between Jade and the Ravenclaw girl. "Year just started and you have a girlfriend? I wish I could say I was that charismatic... I'm apparently just power hungry." He said still thinking on what the hat had told him.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jades thoughts snapped back to the area he was sitting when he heard Darius talking towards him. He simple shrugged and said
"She isn't my girlfriend... At least not yet."
His normal smile placed on his face now as he let out a light laugh.
"We only met today but I can say this she is something else... I have no clue what it is about her but I can't seem to get away from the thoughts of today. Maybe it will pass maybe not but I would be rather foolish if I didn't pursue it. Plus you should know power in this house is a good thing I will gain mine soon as things start to get going..."
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine sighed. Typically, she would have more conversation, but this year, the first years seemed to be the self-centered type. They were all after something, or at least most of them were. She would have to keep her eye out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria, who had been silently listening in on the first years' discussions, rolled her eyes at the supposed ringleader of a growing clique. "Oh, please don't tell me that you're supposedly falling in love. You probably don't even know what to do with a girlfriend yet." She then eyed his supposed 'followers'. "You guys also remember what happened to the last idiot that decided to amass followers, right. Someone named Voldemort? Met his end in this very hall, actually."

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine couldn't help but laugh at Eretria's comment. She was a fifth year and hadn't even thought much about love. She had more important things to think about than love. Things like finding out who murdered Erianthe. The prefect did have an idea of the group. "Now Eretria, it wasn't just Voldemort. Just a few years ago, my brother and sister got involved in something that never got as far as that," Jasmine added. 'Course they took Eri and killed her...'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jades eyes widened when he heard the girl speak not even knowing who he was why she would feel the need to input her two cents. So he very politely responded with
"Excuse me I don't believe we have met I am Jade Salling and who said anything about love? I know it wasn't me...I am just interested, and who is after followers? That could be some useful information...."
The thought of this girl just dropping in on something she knew nothing about bothered him to no end but he was unwilling to show that. His right hand tensed a bit but he managed to get that under control in mere seconds while his face still seemed to be calm and collected.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Shocked, Annoyed
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria smirked. Well this batch of first years was worthless. "Oh, pardon me. Should I care who you are? No. Does what you do matter in the long run? No. You obviously seem to be self-important, with nothing to back yourself up." She turned toward Salling fully, her eyes narrowed in distaste. "You have no idea yet who in this house has influence, and who doesn't. You, you don't. You're a first year. Get a couple of years under your belt, and maybe then I shall listen to you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image

Someday you will find me
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine chuckled at the encounter. "Eretria, perhaps it is best if you leave them alone," the prefect said softly to the third year. "What she is simply trying to say is that you've all just met. People who've just met shouldn't be willing to trust each other with their lives. It's not healthy. My brother made that mistake and got expelled from what happened," Jasmine explained to the first years.

"However, she does have a point. Experience is a great teacher, and perhaps you should be quiet enough to listen, Jasmine added. So she was being a bit nasty. It was more scolding than anything else. She just didn't want anyone ending up like Zane and Erianthe.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade couldn't help himself as a smirk lit his face. This girl not caring for him didn't affect him at all he expected at some point the people in this house would turn out to be arrogant fools and this only proved it completely true.
"Hmm You are right I don't know the people of influence in this house yet but that doesn’t bother me in the slightest and if you think you can scare me with a bit of anger you are clearly showing you are dead wrong. Being rude for no coherent reason is just a stupid thing to do..."
He said without the slightest tone of anger in his voice. That is when he heard the older girl speak her thoughts on the situation he felt her words were right and couldn't help but say
"You on the other hand are completely right... I doubt that is what this other girl was saying, but still I thank you for the advice."
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ A bit excited
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria snorted at Salling's statement. Well, if that's the way he thought, then he could bugger off. She couldn't care less. "Obviously you can't seem to tell the difference between annoyance and anger. Hope that doesn't come to bite you in the arse someday." She then turned away from the idiot completely, ignoring him as if he were a gnat. Which, to the third year, he was, despite his proclamaions otherwise. She turned toward Jasmine, a more honest smile on her face. "You Know, after two years of being at school, I honestly didn't even know you knew my name. So, here it is. Eretria Whitethorne." She held out her hand for Jasmine to shake.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image

Someday you will find me
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

The stupidity of the human race never ceased to amazed the prefect. "Rudeness to settle rudeness. How wonderful," Jasmine mused to herself. Slytherins could be such a pain. Perhaps Erianthe was lucky, being sorted into Ravenclaw.

Turning her attention to the third year who had spoken, her face lightened a bit. "Well, one does hear things. Just because I haven't said much to you, doesn't mean I don't know who you are," the girl laughed. "However, I suppose this is a good a time as any to officially meet. It is a pleasure to meet you Eretria, I am Jasmine Acacia," she added as she shook the girl's hand.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius looked to the older students "Sorry to interrupt do ether of you know how to hide messages?" He wanted to send a letter to his half sister and if he could send secret messages it could be useful.
User Image

Xistund

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games