Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

The bangs of Gunshots were heard from the cargo area as Kyosuke climbed up the ladder back into the passenger cargo area. He sheathed his smoking guns as he stared at a bite on his hand. "Damn..." He then heard the Pilot. He ran into the cockpit, looking towards the side where the black Heli was. "Helicopter 4527, Identify yourself." He said, reading the Helicopter's code in the radar. "Identify yourself or you will be shot down." He said.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 am
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow sat in the helicopter. He didn't care that the plane was better, he wasn't going to move from his spot. The fastest way for him to heal was to move as little as possible. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the seat. He sighed as he drifted into unconsciousness. The virus in him started to work on healing his wounds, though it would still take a while to fully heal.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre had woken when Chris started on the radio. He had kept his eyes closed and listened. When Chris was off the radio he spoke up. "Chris you idiot. That vaccine could kill one of us, considering the variations in the DNA we each have I'd say we'd probably have a 5% chance of survival. The virus has combined with our DNA and if I am accurate to the extent, destroying the virus would tear the chain apart. Considering I am certain the virus replacing certain areas of the DNA chain. The more it replaces the more powerful an infected is, and my rate is similar to Wesker's. So when I see the vaccine bullshit I WILL trash it and nobody should try to stop me. Aside from Wesker, I am the worst possible enemy. Don't make me an enemy Chris, that a warning." Zandre finished and stood, his body fully healed and his scars now back and less likely to tear again. Zandre looked at Sarah. "I know your not asleep, what's on your mind?" He expected to get bitched at for how he just talked to Chris.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 am
User Image

Sarah sighed and opened her eyes. She looked up at Zandre. "First of all, you don't need to talk to him like that. His friend obviously doesn't know too much about the virus and if wasn't his or Chris' fault." She said, trying to keep her voice calm. "There are others here who are not infected. That, if in an injured state, does get bitten, could use sed vaccine." She told him and sighed.

"You, mr. Ex-scientist should be one of the smartest people here. He didn't know it would harm us." She said to Zandre and lightly took his hand. "Enough on that subject. How are you feeling?" She asked. Trying to form a smile. "You were mumbling somthing about somone named Talia." She told him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre sighed. "You've got a point. I guess I didn't think about the extent of his friend's knowledge of the vaccine all the way through." When she mentioned Talia, he turned away. "Talia was the name of my sister. We were separated around ten years ago when our parents divorced, and we were forced to live apart. I still remember her smile, most polite and sensitive girl you'd ever met. She would always keep me in line I guess you could say, since she could kick my a** faster than anyone I knew." He laughed for a moment. "She also had these obsessions with Asian culture. None of us could ever get that girl to dress normal, she wold always wear a kimono everywhere she went." He turned back to Sarah. "It's my fault shes gone now. Our parents divorced because of me, being too reckless for my own good. Now she's gone, and I'll never see her again..." he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. It was the first time Sarah had seen him cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Sarah sighed. He blamed himself for it?He should know that it'd not true. She stood up to meet him, she still had one of his hands in herss. "Zandre, you know that it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." She said quietly, trying to sooth him, when she noticed the tear. She couldn't help but smile a tiny bit, she hugged him to give him mental support. "You'll find her. I found Sydney, i could have sworn she died, but, she's here alive." She told him. "You can find your sister. It shouldn't be too hard if she is as strong willed as you are." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:07 pm
((um sumone quick rebudle i had tob e in a hsopital last nigth what happened))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 pm
((Everyone is on the plane currently flying into the US. Barry radio'd the plane and Chris answered. Barry has 12 viles of the T-virus vaccine with him, and they are planning on landing at an airport when thy get to it. There is a hospital 6 miles away from sed airport. And Sarah is talking with Zandre.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image((thank you)) "Hey Zandre since ur angry and hate me i got you a gift." Said George putting the Light machine gun near Zandre. "merry freaking birthday and no i dont care if its early or late." Said George. "now to look for a parachute." Said George as he started to poke around in the plane. "have fun in civilization I woulnt." Said George well he continued up to the gunner pit looking for a Parachute.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:00 pm
(( Well Black, We are above the Atlantic Ocean heading for USA like Sarah said, so It'll be a while...))  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:34 pm
((Okay. 3nodding Oh, and call me Chris. mrgreen I've gotten quite used to it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris heard Kyosuke threaten Barry. He quickly stood up, ignoring the pain. Putting a hand on his shoulder. "His name is Barry Burton. He's an old friend of mine. Used to be on S.T.A.R.S with him together." He explained. Chris noticed the bite on his hand, "And, since he does have 12 viles of the vaccine on him, i don't think shooting him down would be very smart." He said and folded his buff arms across his chest.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke narrowed his eyes, growling as the bite on his hand slowly healed. "That Vaccine could kill me... The moment he walks in here, I'm Shooting that case." He said threateningly, much different then his usual monotone emotionless voice. He then noticed Chris's Injury as his face softened back into the emo rock face. "And Whats wrong with you?" He asked, glancing sideways up at him as he continued to lower the plane slightly. C130's usually did not have any pressurization so he had to stay low. He could see the outline of USA in the horizon.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:11 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris rolled his eyes. "Not everyone here is infected. Some people could use that vaccine." He said and shifted his weight onto the other leg to releave pressure and pain. He sighed. "Got my a** beat by Wesker. And to top that off, we were just in a helicopter crash." He said, arms stayed folded across his chest.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas